What's new

How about Chinese onions now!

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
How about Chinese onions now!

pyazzzz_4464.jpg

Mumbai: Chinese goods are a staple in Indian markets. The latest product from China to debut in India are the onions.
Faced with a major crisis in supply and skyrocketing prices, the government has decided to import onion from China. Almost 440 bags with 25 kg each of Chinese onion landed in the APMC Market in Navi Mumbai on Friday, sources told IBN7.
Chinese onions are bigger in size, with an average weight of 500 grams. It is for this reason that they are more popular in hotels and restaurants, and not so much in households.The price of Chinese onions in Mumbai markets is Rs 35-40 per kg. If the import continues, the onions from China may help in reducing the prices further in Indian markets.

inb4 chinese blocks onion exports on of inflation fears.

Those are some big onions...

I think even in the US you get that big onions. They are good if you have a lot of food to cook, at least one big onion in a dish. But not so much if you have to save off half of the onion for another dish. It just goes bad.

Those are some big onions...

I think even in the US you get that big onions. They are good if you have a lot of food to cook, at least one big onion in a dish. But not so much if you have to save off half of the onion for another dish. It just goes bad.

No Sir.

Do not remove the outer skin of the remaining portion and Cover & Seal with "Cling Film".

Voilà!

well, a country that needs chinese onion to alleviate hiking onion price is frequently obsessed with shoulder-to-shoulder comparison and even competition with china, i wonder how can they have that attitude of ignorance? is it by means of constant mass media's brainwashing that india is suprapowar?

well, a country that needs chinese onion to alleviate hiking onion price is frequently obsessed with shoulder-to-shoulder comparison and even competition with china, i wonder how can they have that attitude of ignorance? is it by means of constant mass media's brainwashing that india is suprapowar?
WTF are you saying ,,, finish ur grade 4 homework before posting here ...
malaysia... haha tiny as .... :) (fill in the blanks)

;) lets see how bharatis who had been making fun of Chinese products respond to it on the forum.

i wonder what blackmail Indian govt will exercise if China banned export of ONIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS :P

;) lets see how bharatis who had been making fun of Chinese products respond to it on the forum.

i wonder what blackmail Indian govt will exercise if China banned export of ONIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS :P
we are 2nd largest producer of onions . china being the first ... we are fully capable of taking care needs of our population ....

it was coz of unseasonal rains we have to import them ...

we are 2nd largest producer of onions . china being the first ... we are fully capable of taking care needs of our population ....

it was coz of unseasonal rains we have to import them ...

whatever the cause is. the matter of concern is that YOU NEED it simple as that. and its a normal practice every country import when it needs.

you need to change your mentality which is only belittling bharat not anyone else

no offense ,i like communist onions:D:D:D

zai jian

What do u mean by that? :what:

2 states of the nation are ruled by Communists.. including my state.. we havent heard anything like that yet..:oops:

Back
Top Bottom