What's new

How about Amir Sohai as PCB chair person

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How about Amir Sohai as PCB chair person this guy knows his stuff - I like his no nonesense style

bwhahahahahaha, aamir like sincere honest people, devoid of political backs, impossible.......

pcb has become an organization full of politically backed criminals, has political motives, full of corruption, favouritisn etc, its on the verge of point of no return...

javed miandad must be made the chairman and suhail the vise chairman, and entire restructure of pcb organization and its members, then it has bright future

first hockey was destroyed, and seems like cricket's only last hopes are younis and afridi

are their any news coming of major changes in pcb or the team, heard kamran is being dismissed, what abt misbah etc???

Please don`t target any former Pakistani players now.
Game is over now.

Better to bring in a yer old boy, but remove the current one NOW!

He doesnt have good temperament, he is not a good advisor, over criticizing Afridi and holding grudge against Imran Khan, such things are not igredients of natural leader. He had so much potential, he didnt achieved even 1/10. Born leaders are cool, calm and composed, all these qualities Aamer lacks, he gifted 1996WC QF to India in Bangalore, how easy for you to forget? He himself was a failure, such a emotional person will be disaster at top level, people only have Aamer in memory due to his partner Saaed Anwar, who was class act and achieved greater heights.

He doesnt have good temperament, he is not a good advisor, over criticizing Afridi and holding grudge against Imran Khan, such things are not igredients of natural leader. He had so much potential, he didnt achieved even 1/10. Born leaders are cool, calm and composed, all these qualities Aamer lacks, he gifted 1996WC QF to India in Bangalore, how easy for you to forget? He himself was a failure, such a emotional person will be disaster at top level, people only have Aamer in memory due to his partner Saaed Anwar, who was class act and achieved greater heights.

Story of Pakistan and many Pakistani's.

Miandad would be a better option. Amir im sorry but he is not the right person for this job. too much ego too much emotional. and has some ego problem with some of the past players and two of them happen to be the part of the team management now a days. Also he was made chairman of selectors in 2003 and he was no different from others, because he also did favoritism in team selection.

i agree miandad is the most suitable guy, also we need abdul qadir for the selectors job, but aamir is not bad at lot for some imp job in pcb

pcb can elect loads of dedicated honest guys if it can....

What I love about Ammir Sohail is his CRICKET iq , his fighting spirit , and winning mentality

I mean this guy should genuinely be the cricketing head

a) He is honest
b) He has a clean slate
c) He is passionate about winning
d) He is all about Pakistan
e) He will not SELL OUT

With out passion you are a dead soul , like our current leaders are we need a change , someone passionate about winning and someone who can punish the ones that lose properly and justly

Ammir Sohail should be made the head

I know Javed Miandad is climing up to be head but ... I would not mind seeing Ammir Sohail up there !!!

Back
Top Bottom