What's new

How a teenage girl from Lahore ended up in Syria

what makes 16 year olods from europe to make that journey via turkey upto ISIS land to offer themselves ?
maybe answer will be the same ..

Their family and mosque are equally to blame there, as here. Clearly. And Dastaan-e-Ameer-Hamzah.

Their family and mosque are equally to blame there, as here. Clearly. And Dastaan-e-Ameer-Hamzah.
sir please keep dastan Amir Hamza out of this .. I protest and disagree.. if these Muslims get to read its original version they they will declare it kuffer

its a master piece and I have its preparation urdu translated version i conned a family member out of it and he has been asking it back for like 3 decades
it is priceless

sir please keep dastan Amir Hamza out of this .. I protest and disagree.. if these Muslims get to read its original version they they will declare it kuffer

No Sir, Alif Laila is where the good stories are, in original form. ;)

"left for service of Islam"...? Which Islam?That allows suicide bombings? or the burning of prisoners? or beheading of children? or attacking unarmed civillians? or destroying crops? or causing damage to the environment by burning oil wells? Which Islam is this that you moronic, ignorant piece of mullah trash left Pakistan for? If your knowledge of Islam makes you believe ISIS's beliefs are in line with Islam's then remain there with the rest of the ignorant trash and don't come back.

"left for service of Islam"...? Which Islam?That allows suicide bombings? or the burning of prisoners? or beheading of children? or attacking unarmed civillians? or destroying crops? or causing damage to the environment by burning oil wells? Which Islam is this that you moronic, ignorant piece of mullah trash left Pakistan for? If your knowledge of Islam makes you believe ISIS's beliefs are in line with Islam's then remain there with the rest of the ignorant trash.

Sir, Islam is probably the name of the guy she fell for. :D

Well what to say about this except pure madness……lack of knowledge that makes you to understand and analyze things comparatively.…..but what surprises me is how ISIS manages to recruit even females despite we have seen a lot of “Jihad” just next door to us and no such level of women involvement……..and no such a lot of people from all over the world……I am really interested to know how they mesmerize especially females or is it just plain “dean ke khidmat” what drove females there….???

Seems like a lot of people here didn't read the story and are assuming the outcome. This girl khanza didn't go to Syria willingly she was abducted to Syria by her grandmother's side of friends.

Fuckin hell mate. We really, REALLY need to start cracking down more fiercely on those dumbass fanatic religious scholars and schools.

A good place to start will be to get rid of these sluts

s_2186679b.jpg

iftarlakhvi-5-647_071015045107.jpg

dc-Cover-20160113183855.original.jpeg

Fuckin hell mate. We really, REALLY need to start cracking down more fiercely on those dumbass fanatic religious scholars and schools.
This has nothing to do with scholars and schools - Madrasas and Mosques encourage taxes, patriotism and non-corruption. This is the work of social-media ; if we want to avoid another Operation Zarb e Azb in 2020 then its time to ban major social media websites or atleast begin monitoring them which I doubt will happen.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom