What's new

How a Second Korean War will be Fought

See, did i told you guys before he is an Indian hiding behind an American flag doing his China bashing, now he need a hole to hide or with a thick face pretending nothing happened, lets wait and see. HaHaHa, what a damn loser.:rofl::partay:
PS, unfortunately, we got a hell lot of special species on this forum hiding behind flags of other countries other than their own to satisfy their own evil agenda, shame on those low-life species.
Hey watch the allegations there. Just because an American is bashing you, why're you taking our name?

There are Americans in the US govenrment who're more interested in China and some are in favour of India. Same ways for the public. How can you say he's an Indian? Just because he mocked at you Chinese? Give him back something in his own American colours to mock on.

Or is it that you cannot help but bring us everywhere? Leave us out of this.

See, did i told you guys before he is an Indian hiding behind an American flag doing his China bashing, now he need a hole to hide or with a thick face pretending nothing happened, lets wait and see. HaHaHa, what a damn loser.:rofl::partay:
PS, unfortunately, we got a hell lot of special species on this forum hiding behind flags of other countries other than their own to satisfy their own evil agenda, shame on those low-life species.

He is not an Indian, his demeanor was negative towards India, China and Russia. Either way he is now gone.

He is not an Indian, his demeanor was negative towards India, China and Russia. Either way he is now gone.

Even though I don't think that he is an India, I am not too sure about him being an American either. He seems can not even compose any sentence in english logically without copying from others.

Last edited:
^^ I noticed sth very odd the first time I read his post and knew since then that he is a fake...

Back
Top Bottom