What's new

How a Second Korean War will be Fought

Sorry to burst your dream bubbel but s Korea would never fight n Korea at a conventional battle feild . You have a status of a miltary professional but seems to me you don't know penuts about north and south. 1000 posts yeeeeeeeehhhhhhh baby

If you ask me, N. Korea and S. Korea need to merge back up together. And I think it eventually will be.

The only question is whether it will be peacefully, or through war.

N. Korea and S. Korea will never have a chance to reunite because of USA, Russia, Japan and China.

China and Russia supports N. Korea
USA and Japan supports S. Korea

Do you think China and Russia will allow N. Korea to be swallowed by S. Korea in the name of reunification ????

N. Korea and S. Korea will never have a chance to reunite because of USA, Russia, Japan and China.

China and Russia supports N. Korea
USA and Japan supports S. Korea

Do you think China and Russia will allow N. Korea to be swallowed by S. Korea in the name of reunification ????

The reason Russia and China supported NK last time was communism, kind of doubt Russia would do any thing, they even side with US on UN resolutions.

China would China go to war to defend NK? Maybe. Would they go to war to destroy it? Possibly. If there was a serious risk of NK launching a nuclear warhead at Japan or the US (or otherwise became a serious liability), the Chinese wouldn't hesitate to annihilate the regime to prevent that. Do the Chinese still have any kind of commitment to international communism? Hell, the Chinese leaders don't have any kind of commitment to domestic communism anymore, outside of the desire to not have to admit they were wrong for the last 60 years

What does that mean? Different is inherently better? Plenty of people said Iraq 'is not' Vietnam. So many merely spout off this 'is not' without explaining how this 'is not' an advantage. Only idiots will buy it.
Iraq is not Vietnam
Iraq is not Afghanistan
Iran is not Iraq
Pakistan is not Iraq

:argh:I'm really sick and tired of hearing this nonsense. The bitter truth is America rules and so does Israel -- at least for now!

How much did you say you paid to find out who your parents really were?

I have a feeling you are an Indian behind the screen because if you weren't you wouldn't have felt the need to yell 'CAPTAIN AMERICA' at the top of your voice. It’s typical ‘desi’ mentality that having the American nationality tag glued to one’s bottom automatically makes him/her smartass. Plus, the Americans act in a rather civilized manner while you do the opposite of it.
:police:

The reason Russia and China supported NK last time was communism, kind of doubt Russia would do any thing, they even side with US on UN resolutions.

China would China go to war to defend NK? Maybe. Would they go to war to destroy it? Possibly. If there was a serious risk of NK launching a nuclear warhead at Japan or the US (or otherwise became a serious liability), the Chinese wouldn't hesitate to annihilate the regime to prevent that. Do the Chinese still have any kind of commitment to international communism? Hell, the Chinese leaders don't have any kind of commitment to domestic communism anymore, outside of the desire to not have to admit they were wrong for the last 60 years

:angry::sick::sick::sick:
You know what? I am really sick and tired of you copy and paste what other people have said in other forum. Maybe for once use your own brain to write something is not that bad. If that is really hard, then please just provide a link or put it in a quote.

01-01-2006, 01:18 PM

The Chinese aren't particularly thrilled with North Korea. However, they aren't about to allow the US to do anything militarily against them for a few reasons (in no particular order):

1) National pride. To allow the US to bump off North Korea and have China just sit idly by would make China look weak.

2) Regional influence. North Korea is an irritant to the Chinese, but they're still an ally in an area where China is surrounded by countries that aren't necessarily friendly or are only friends of convenience (Russia). They'd rather have an unstable liability there then have N. Korea be taken over people friendly to the US.

3) Refugees. China does not want North Korean refugees in China, which is where they would go if there was a war or if China shut off the power. That's a big reason why China is hesitant to bring the hammer down full force on the North Korean government. China doesn't want North Korea to have nuclear weapons any more than we do, but it also doesn't want a war on its border or have a massive refugee influx even more.

So, in short, would China go to war to defend NK? Almost certainly. Would they go to war to destroy it? Possibly. If there was a serious risk of NK launching a nuclear warhead at Japan or the US (or otherwise became a serious liability), the Chinese wouldn't hesitate to annihilate the regime to prevent that. Do the Chinese still have any kind of commitment to international communism? Hell, the Chinese leaders don't have any kind of commitment to domestic communism anymore, outside of the desire to not have to admit they were wrong for the last 60 years.
What is China's attitude toward North Korea nowadays?

This was not his first time, check his other posts too. Do you know how I spotted this plagiarism in his post? Because this one actually made some sense unlike his usual ones.

You're right!

I've noticed that half his posts are virtually unreadable... the typing is awful. Those posts don't have any flow of logic either.

The other half are typed well and make sense. Those must be the ones he copied and pasted from other sites.

See, did i told you guys before he is an Indian hiding behind an American flag doing his China bashing, now he need a hole to hide or with a thick face pretending nothing happened, lets wait and see. HaHaHa, what a damn loser.:rofl::partay:
PS, unfortunately, we got a hell lot of special species on this forum hiding behind flags of other countries other than their own to satisfy their own evil agenda, shame on those low-life species.

See, did i told you guys before he is an Indian hiding behind an American flag doing his China bashing, now he need a hole to hide or with a thick face pretending nothing happened, lets wait and see. HaHaHa, what a damn loser.:rofl::partay:
PS, unfortunately, we got a hell lot of special species on this forum hiding behind flags of other countries other than their own to satisfy their own evil agenda, shame on those low-life species.

This was not his first time, check his other posts too. Do you know how I spotted this plagiarism in his post? Because this one actually made some sense unlike his usual ones.
You're right!

I've noticed that half his posts are virtually unreadable... the typing is awful. Those posts don't have any flow of logic either.

The other half are typed well and make sense. Those must be the ones he copied and pasted from other sites.

:devil::sick:He played us all good for a while and kept laughing his butt off!:sick::devil:

Of course China does not have any commitment towards communism the way the US has towards global domination and exploitation in the name of democracy and human rights, but still it supports North korea and it's not because of communism, it's because China is aware of the designs of the great satan. China has observed how in the name of fighting terror this evil empire has captured or has been trying to exploit the resources of Central Asia.

What a SNEAKY Indian. LOL

I dont see any use of existence of North Korea other than illegimite arm of China much like Israel is to USA. N.Korea has failed on all fronts morally, ethically and economically. Given some time it might collapse itself.

I dont see any use of existence of North Korea other than illegimite arm of China much like Israel is to USA. N.Korea has failed on all fronts morally, ethically and economically. Given some time it might collapse itself.

Nah....N. Korea should live for as long as S. Korea is alive.

Back
Top Bottom