What's new

Houthis reveiled, for the first time ever, the BAAS-1 Yemen-produced armored mine-resistant personnel carrier.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1608454530658.png

1608454554684.png

1608454572741.png

1608454595962.png

And we have our legendry HIT :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

HIT where you at bro !
Give them $$$ and next day they start production, They already produced and tested plenty of option but budget and operating cost is much more. Our armed forces with current budget can't afford such vehicles especially fuel consumption.
Recently i broke the news that forces in troubled areas cleared to get current inventory after training but there is no news for new inventory being acquired.

Last edited:
Give then $$$ and next day they start production, They already produced and tested plenty of option but budget and operating cost is much more. Our armed forces with current budget can't afford such vehicles especially fuel consumption.
Recently i broke the news that forces in trouble areas cleared to get current inventory after training but there is no news for new inventory being acquired.
It means the organization is ineffecient. Why we are still buying toyita land cruiser and truck ?

Their operating cost is 10 time lower then any APC.
I am highlighting a different matter.

I am saying why cant we have a local product to fulfill our needs? I am sure the order from law enforcement and government is enough to establish our own truck to the like of landcuriser and toyota hilux.

If u look at the history of developed nations most of rhe new products starts from military need. Be it internet aeroplanes rockets satellites.

Military and government has the ability to guarantee minimum sales required to develop a new product and hence a feasible project but our government and military dont want to take the difficult route to promote local manufacturing

I am saying why cant we have a local product to fulfill our needs?
Yes HIT can produce but again $$ required to produce and to operate and with current budget of armed forces it will be very hard to operate them in full scale.

Yes HIT can produce but again $$ required to produce and to operate and with current budget of armed forces it will be very hard to operate them in full scale.
So what are the updates on the news you shared about Armored Vehicles. Which local ones will be given and which ones will be bought from other countries ?

So what are the updates on the news you shared about Armored Vehicles. Which local ones will be given and which ones will be bought from other countries ?
Whatever we have they will get it but after training and it may take few more months.
Which local ones will be given and which ones will be bought from other countries ?
Local most probably.

The distinction between "Iranian" and "Gulfis" strategy..

1- If you are a friend of "gulfies": they pay you to buy the junk from their western suppliers as long as you are nice to them.

2- If you are a friend of "Iranians" : They teach you how to build your own stuff so no one can force you to go against your country.

It is like do U give fish to a hungry man or do you teach him how to fish.. ask Hezbollah, or Houthis or Venezuelans.

3-and of course if you are a friend of "israel": they will squeeze and threaten you so much that you will be willing to sign anything!...lol

Last edited:
The distinction between "Iranian" and "Gulfis" strategy..

1- If you are a friend of "gulfies": they pay you to buy the junk from their western suppliers as long as you are nice to them.

2- If you are a friend of "Iranians" : They teach you how to build your own stuff so no one can force you to go against your country.

It is like do U give fish to a hungry man or do you teach him how to fish.. ask Hezbollah, or Houthis or Venezuelans.

3-and of course if you are a friend of "israel": they will squeeze and threaten you so much that you will be willing to sign anything!...lol

Saudis funded our nuclear and missile program, which you stole from Pakistan, using sectarian card.

everyone should read this book.
1608498402931.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom