What's new

Houthis reveiled, for the first time ever, the BAAS-1 Yemen-produced armored mine-resistant personnel carrier.

Got fed up of Saudis vamooshing in their Hummers after only a few minutes of attack by lungi-clad , chappal wearing militia.
Now expecting videos of Houthis chasing down those hummers8-)8-)

Saudis funded our nuclear and missile program, which you stole from Pakistan, using sectarian card.

everyone should read this book.
View attachment 698278
Well first of all this is not about Pakistan vs Iran it is about Houties...but since you said it is well known fact that Iran ( received, bought or stole..I do not know ..I was not there!) the blueprints for Centrifuge machine called P1 (P for Pakistan)..I have not read the book so I am sorry if I repeat. I pick up the story after P1 and as per what I know on the iran side. P1 was studied but never built for any serious work due to its low yield.. P2 heard about but again was not built on serious scale. They went to IR1 and IR2 and now they are at IR-8.. .I also have heard bout your Prime minister saying the " we make the bomb even if we have to eat grass" and that is great ..that is what you expect from a self respecting nation such as Pakistan to do..and if Saudis helped you financially I guess we both know what they expect in return...
Sectarian card!...I do not know any Iranian who is Sectarian...I know Wahhabis are very sectarian..They cut the head of any non wahhabi and that includes Sunnis not just shias (I guess the savagery just never left their DNA)..but In any case I am neither and I do not care .

Sure a slap in face , for HIT , manufactured few Tanks in 25 year period , and could not even come up with a viable Armored Transporter design

The OP is maistaking Yemen's high ranking generals with Houthi fighters. That's Yemeni Army dude, you could for God's sake look at your own Posted pictures from Yemeni Army personnel. I hope it wasn't a deliberate mistake.
@Zarvan please correct your title friend.

HIT where you at bro !
Eating pak resources.. BC i am still waiting for al-khalid tanks since when i was at school.. No advance country not ready to give them something useful other then Ukraine with 70s era technology

Can you tell us the relevant details from the book? Thanks

Book is not expensive at all and if you try, there may be free version available.
Mainly it talks about the bomb's funding, machinery procurement, program progress and than finally benazir shipping all to Iran of course with support of like minded.

Saudis funded our nuclear and missile program, which you stole from Pakistan, using sectarian card.

everyone should read this book.
View attachment 698278
The only one who "stole" anything when it came to Pakistans nuclear program was a q khan,who stole centrifuge designs and technology from his european employers.However one could also make the argument that he stole data and equipment from the pakistani nuclear program which he then sold on to whoever was willing to meet his price,this was how iran and others acquired production data and samples of the p1 centrifuge.
Ultimately sectarianism had nothing at all to do with it because this was purely about khans greed,and that pretty much trumped everything else.Personally I think that Khan got off very lightly under the circumstances as in a lot of other countries what he did would`ve earned him at least life in prison or even possibly the death penalty.

No... who told you that?
but in case you missed, they are indeed the ones who tried to target Kabba and regularly fire Iranian owned missiles at random Saudi cities.
And saudis send them flowers every day. Dont bomb schools and hospitals. Didnt invade their country.
Of course the Yemenis have no right to defend themselves.

And saudis send them flowers every day. Dont bomb schools and hospitals. Didnt invade their country.
Of course the Yemenis have no right to defend themselves.

What is your source of information?

Fact: There are about 34 million Yemenis in Saudi Arabia, while 28 million in Yemen.
Iranian militias are are armed with Iranian weapons and are basically pagans, while Yemenis are unarmed civilians being target, just like Zaniboon did in Iraq and Syria.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom