What's new

Houthis reveiled, for the first time ever, the BAAS-1 Yemen-produced armored mine-resistant personnel carrier.

Says a......Bangladeshi?
I tell the truth only in response. some of ur countrymen are over eager to talk garbage about Iran in every opportunity. But ur nowhere to be found wen that happens. what did i say that was a lie ?
Iranian militias are are armed with Iranian weapons and are basically pagans

@krash no flamebaiting here right? The hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I tell the truth only in response. some of ur countrymen are over eager to talk garbage about Iran in every opportunity. But ur nowhere to be found wen that happens. what did i say that was a lie ?

Pointing out the irony of you being dragged behind that horse of yours with a mirror in your hands.

What is your source of information?

Fact: There are about 34 million Yemenis in Saudi Arabia, while 28 million in Yemen.
Iranian militias are are armed with Iranian weapons and are basically pagans, while Yemenis are unarmed civilians being target, just like Zaniboon did in Iraq and Syria.
What is my source.

Oh its the jinn bombing Yemen with Saudi airforce markings.
At least ask a question with some credibility. Now your Jewish uncles are in bed with their cousins you must be extra proud.
Regarding Houtis and Iran....if I was being bombed and notjing I would accept help from anyone as well and so would you.

What is your source of information?

Fact: There are about 34 million Yemenis in Saudi Arabia, while 28 million in Yemen.
Iranian militias are are armed with Iranian weapons and are basically pagans, while Yemenis are unarmed civilians being target, just like Zaniboon did in Iraq and Syria.
Pagans....and what does that make and your you yahoodi masters.
Who are you to call them pagans? I can't say you are muslim with your attitude

Now your Jewish uncles
I wonder how many nephews, Mubarik Hussein Patel made during is years of Pakistan yatra!
I can push little more facts about friends of Kulbhoshan Yadeve, but let's see first what's your stamina.
Have fun....

Pagans....and what does that make and your you yahoodi masters.
Who are you to call them pagans? I can't say you are muslim with your attitude

If you insist, than you are welcome to frame your self where ever you feel more fit.
However, i was referring to them:

Last edited:
I wonder how many nephews, Mubarik Hussein Patel made during is years of Pakistan yatra!
I can push little more facts about friends of Kulbhoshan Yadeve, but let's see first what's your stamina.
Have fun....

If you insist, than you are welcome to frame your self where ever you feel more fit.
However, i was referring to them:
Make sense..
What th f are you talking about? Arab *** licking has made you so dumb you don't know where to sniff and where to kiss

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom