What's new

Houthi's Missile Power

dilpakistani

Reaction score
I had been watching for houthi's military arsenal. They have some pretty nasty missile power at their disposal.. that can really take on any regional power. Arab's must rue the day when they have decided to bring them on their knees...

burkan-1-image2.jpg

photo_2019-07-07_15-45-22.jpg

photo_%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B9-%DB%B0%DB%B7-%DB%B0%DB%B7_%DB%B1%DB%B5-%DB%B0%DB%B5-%DB%B5%DB%B8.jpg

ef70d5d1-47ce-427b-9a96-5bcaa4b22d8f.jpg

348200a6-c8ba-4684-9f56-49e722629a91.jpg

CWG6ZzkUAAAY_sB

photo_2019-07-07_17-13-55-2.jpg

photo_2017-03-28_21-14-38.jpg

photo_2019-07-07_15-20-41.jpg

wow they have Harpy style loitering munition,... even we don't have any such thing
2019-09-17T192534Z_2_LYNXMPEF8G1NU_RTROPTP_3_SAUDI-ARAMCO-HOUTHIS.JPG

Saudis are incapable of using f15 jet in effective manner.Simply give this jet to proper airforce they will carpet bomb all houthis and their arsenal will become useless due to precise bombing and airraids

I had been watching for houthi's military arsenal. They have some pretty nasty missile power at their disposal.. that can really take on any regional power. Arab's must rue the day when they have decided to bring them on their knees...

burkan-1-image2.jpg

photo_2019-07-07_15-45-22.jpg

photo_%DB%B2%DB%B0%DB%B1%DB%B9-%DB%B0%DB%B7-%DB%B0%DB%B7_%DB%B1%DB%B5-%DB%B0%DB%B5-%DB%B5%DB%B8.jpg

ef70d5d1-47ce-427b-9a96-5bcaa4b22d8f.jpg

348200a6-c8ba-4684-9f56-49e722629a91.jpg

CWG6ZzkUAAAY_sB

photo_2019-07-07_17-13-55-2.jpg

photo_2017-03-28_21-14-38.jpg

photo_2019-07-07_15-20-41.jpg

wow they have Harpy style loitering munition,... even we don't have any such thing
2019-09-17T192534Z_2_LYNXMPEF8G1NU_RTROPTP_3_SAUDI-ARAMCO-HOUTHIS.JPG
Houthis are Arabs you know right?

The question is if their economy is in ruins, they are facing blockade and people are dying of starvation then how do they come up with this so-called indigenous stuff since Iran says it is not involved?
Houthis were supported by former President of Yemen Saleh (who was in power struggle with KSA-backed Hadi) and large parts of army who still supported Saleh. Also, Houthis took over old Yemen army facilities and stockpiles of missiles.

Saudis are incapable of using f15 jet in effective manner.Simply give this jet to proper airforce they will carpet bomb all houthis and their arsenal will become useless due to precise bombing and airraids
Not sure about this. I think Saudis faltered in the ground forces area, not air force area. They surely bombed the living life out of Yemen, but it didnt bring them their win. Their ground forces are USELESS, hence no real win on the ground(learned from Uncle sam in Iraq?).

Houthis were supported by former President of Yemen Saleh (who was in power struggle with KSA-backed Hadi) and large parts of army who still supported Saleh. Also, Houthis took over old Yemen army facilities and stockpiles of missiles.

And then houthis killed saleh too n took all power.

And then houthis killed saleh too n took all power.
Stop simplifying things you dont fully understand.

Also, pls watch how you talk about me. you said on another thread that i had called Pakistanis "****",which is a LIE. if you have evidence, show it, or else you owe me an apology.

Stop simplifying things you dont fully understand.

Also, pls watch how you talk about me. you said on another thread that i had called Pakistanis "****",which is a LIE. if you have evidence, show it, or else you owe me an apology.

I understand it better than u and that was in continuation of his simplifying claim of houthis and saleh.
I mentioned u along with others and claimed one of you guys said it. Go read that thread to find out.

I understand it better than u and that was in continuation of his simplifying claim of houthis and saleh.
I mentioned u along with others and claimed one of you guys said it. Go read that thread to find out.
dont mention my name if you are not talking about me specifically! this means you mentioned my name because you were just frustrated with the argument. you tried to weaponize the mods against us. i see what you did. sneaky person you are.

dont mention my name if you are not talking about me specifically! this means you mentioned my name because you were just frustrated with the argument. you tried to weaponize the mods against us. i see what you did. sneaky person you are.

What r u a teenager drama queen? The posts are all there for mods to see. I dnt have time to go back n show u wat u said. Its u ppl who start getting abusive, see ur retard frnd winternights. Bring realistic discussion not propaganda and personal and sectarian attacks.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom