What's new

Houthis claim massive aerial attack on Saudi Arabia

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Last time Sauds denied any attack on their facilities claiming all the missiles were intercepted but a week after that they announced tens of wounded people after the attack. There is no shame in this Saudi creature.

Btw, congratulations to Yemen for this outstanding job.

They have targeted multiple places including Aramco, Dhahran, Najran, Damam and other nearby Saudi military bases.

Targeting is one thing, but Dhahran & Dammam?!!

Those places are miles away from any Yemen border. I find it hard to believe that that could be achieved by the Houthis.

Those places are miles away from any Yemen border. I find it hard to believe that that could be achieved by the Houthis.

Yes they did.

Dammam despite being coastal and far away from was targeted by Yemeni missiles. Sauds will surely deny it but some video clips released shows attack on Saudi facilities in Dammam.

Last time Sauds denied any attack on their facilities claiming all the missiles were intercepted but a week after that they announced tens of wounded people after the attack. There is no shame in this Saudi creature.

Btw, congratulations to Yemen for this outstanding job.

They have targeted multiple places including Aramco, Dhahran, Najran, Damam and other nearby Saudi military bases.
Certain people in our neighborhood had always been backstabbers and trouble makers for the muslim community. During Ottoman era , Mr Tamerlane fought with Yelderim and saved the enemies of Islam. Later on, Ismail Shah and others used to create crisis after crisis for the Turks fighting large Christian armies in the west. And now... the trend continues. The history goes on like ever before. Very sad, indeed.

Yes they did.
Okay, if you say so. But unless the Houthis fired from NASA's Space Shuttle Discovery - i'm not buying it.
Dammam despite being coastal and far away from was targeted by Yemeni missiles. Sauds will surely deny it but some video clips released shows attack on Saudi facilities in Dammam.
Look, we're in an era where people use various clips from the past & attempt to sell it off as the present.

This trend isn't just limited to some yahoo on f#*kin' twitter, but it also extends to Media/News Channels.

India's R. (Republic TV) is a prime example. They've been pulling this stunt for years.

Arab Coalition Vows to Take Strict Measures to Protect Civilians after Houthi Attacks

5 September, 2021

The Saudi air defenses intercepted and destroyed ballistic missiles heading towards Jazan and Najran after it intercepted three explosive-laden drones targeting the kingdom.

https://english.aawsat.com/home/art...asures-protect-civilians-after-houthi-attacks

The Saudi air defenses intercepted and destroyed ballistic missiles heading towards Jazan and Najran after it intercepted three explosive-laden drones targeting the kingdom.
See, thats what I was trying to point out to that Rocket Scientist. Dhahran & Dammam are impossible to reach from Yemen.

Jezan & Narjan are at the border. Jezan has had its share of attacks including one at their Airport a couple of years back.

This Iranian Member is just seeking a feel-good moment & celebrating something which is fabricated.

Oh well, its a: #whatever

These attacks are being conducted against Saudi invaders and all of them have targeted high value assets and non civilian sectors such as oil refineries and military bases including airbases and ground forces of invading forces.

Sauds militarily are causing shame to American air defense assets such as Patriots and THAAds deployed on both of bordering areas and around important assets such as Aramco oil facility.

Yemen will surely continue to bomb Saud's economic assets in order to cripple its oil shipment for a short period of time.

Btw, the fun part was Arab coalition :lol: :lol: :lol: better to call it coalition of western fkholes. Nothing beats stupidity of Arab monarchs.

Pakistan should help our custodians of the holy cities and not allow the zororastrian Persian empire's plans of capturing our holy cities by weakening Saudia.

Why can't Saudi Arabia even win a group of tribal militias?
The world is ridiculous.

Because they are rich+coward, they will give Riyal to others to fight their wars.
In Past, when they were in critical condition, they call for Pakistan, French, Americans and etc
In Yemen war, they did same..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom