What's new

Hottest phones to come in 2010

Hi, Nice mobile post, mobile phone world also changed to nowadays technology ,I am also used the latest mobile phone.one more information,any of the mobile unlocking code avaialble here http://www.prounlocking.com/ ,it provide also for rare case unlocking service,so you may just visit and use this.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my hands on Windows Phone 7 series preferably a model from HTC. They should be out in time for Christmas.

I'm bored with Android and kinda paranoid about Google's reach into every facet of my online life. At least Microsoft is up front, they'll take your cash and let you be, Google is like big brother trying to analyze your ever move online so that they can serve up just the right advertisement.

Palm pre plus anyone ? My workplace gave us all the Palm Pre instead of a Blackberry, and i must say i am very impressed. The Palm Pre Plus is supposed to be even better.

The nexus one is obviously the best phone out there. Superior to the Iphone 3G S in every way. Only problem is, Google is not officially selling in my part of the world!

By the time they do, Iphone 4G would be out (3rd quarter probably). The Storm 3 is scheduled to come along as well by then. Google has a superior product compared to both Apple and RIM but they haven't come out swinging since they don't have the market penetration capability that these other companies have. They are playing it safe.

However I still haven't seen anything MAJOR that would make me shift from my Iphone 3G 16GB. It serves all my multimedia, emailing, browsing and GPS needs. Now Nexus One's ability to tell me what every major landmark is, and the ability to speak clearly while in a loud concert are all cool things nice to have, but not something that a middle class buyer like me MUST have.

Can't wait to get my hands on Windows Phone 7 series preferably a model from HTC. They should be out in time for Christmas.

I'm bored with Android and kinda paranoid about Google's reach into every facet of my online life. At least Microsoft is up front, they'll take your cash and let you be, Google is like big brother trying to analyze your ever move online so that they can serve up just the right advertisement.

I am getting annoyed by Google recently. It is good that MS is there to make thing a little tougher.

Can some one list the prices for new stuff and also specification

damn i had been wasting damn good money on cell phones and that too when i am not familiar with most of the difficult functions.

I need one for easy browsing and emailing, reading online papers. in the range of 25K

Gosh People are so Rich here talking about Fancy Phones.

I am still lingering with 1202:cry:

Can some one list the prices for new stuff and also specification

damn i had been wasting damn good money on cell phones and that too when i am not familiar with most of the difficult functions.

I need one for easy browsing and emailing, reading online papers. in the range of 25K
Unlocked? Top models of the Iphone are like $620 (in the US, much more in Pakistan and elsewhere). The Nexus one is like $575 and the Storm is about $600.

The nexus one is the best by its style, features, screen, Camera+flash, battery life. Iphone has the biggest online application store, blackberry's have good office applications and better connectivity packages in most countries.

Unlocked? Top models of the Iphone are like $620 (in the US, much more in Pakistan and elsewhere). The Nexus one is like $575 and the Storm is about $600.

The nexus one is the best by its style, features, screen, Camera+flash, battery life. Iphone has the biggest online application store, blackberry's have good office applications and better connectivity packages in most countries.

From my own personal experience i would never recommend the Storm. Very slow interface and nothing really new to offer. Just Blackberry's dig at the Iphone. Blackberry has much better phone's to offer than the storm.

Asim i thrown blackberry its complicated yara.

tell me some Iphone between range of 25K and 30K PKR

From my own personal experience i would never recommend the Storm. Very slow interface and nothing really new to offer. Just Blackberry's dig at the Iphone.
I meant the Storm 2, a totally different product from the Storm. I've used the storm, it was junk.

Storm 2 no longer has clickety screen.

I meant the Storm 2, a totally different product from the Storm. I've used the storm, it was junk.

Storm 2 no longer has clickety screen.

ya the original Storm was just crap, i returned it in 1 month after i threw it all around the house in frustration lol. Storm 2 has had mixed reviews but i just love my Pre now, you should give it a try also, i highly recommend it.

Hi,
Sony Ericsson's Idou is packing big punch with 12 mega pixel cam, best screen interface and not to mention none can even come closer to Sony's sound quality :yahoo:

Asim i thrown blackberry its complicated yara.

tell me some Iphone between range of 25K and 30K PKR
You won't find new ones. For one in most retail shops they've stopped selling older model Iphones and you don't want anything below 3G (The first Iphone models are basically fancy junk now).

iphone - Google Product Search

The ones in that price range are all refurbished or used.

Iphone from my experience are really tough. But many of them end up suffering sensor damage if you drop them a lot so with touchscreen smart phones going second hand is a gamble.

Blackberry with their OS 6 coming out soon is going to be good. Their new phones Storm 2 and Bold 2 are doing very good. Bold 2 is a big hit for office use, but I like touchscreens because I like a bigger screen and my typing is top notch, so it the virtual keyboard is no problem, but its all a matter of taste.

I will suggest to get a 3G phone and get a mobile phone service provider that can give you a good 3G package (unlimited usage is always nice).

Install some PC to phone package on your phone and then make free calls internationally (by free I mean, pay a monthly fee only).

Back
Top Bottom