What's new

Hot Shot Viper.

Just you. No offense meant. The single seat F-16, for those of us who have been involved with it in any way, is the sexiest aircraft to date.

I'll say Amen to that, but the Block-52 D model with raised spine and CFTs also represents an awesome sight.

AIR_F-16A_Pakistan_lg.jpg

img_317_2198_3

I'll say Amen to that, but the Block-52 D model with raised spine and CFTs also represents an awesome sight.
When I transitioned from the 1950s era F-111 to the 1970s era F-16, the way a clean F-16A looks remain for me as to how an F-16 should look FOR ALL TIME. I understand that improvements made the aircraft more lethal and versatile, but visually speaking, there are times when an aircraft just happened to strike that balance just right and the F-16 made it 'right' from the start.

The Viper has to be for me the most sexiest fighter jet ever made to date ... i have loved it since childhood and still in love and i just love the blk 52's with the cft damn ;)

im gonna be honest F-16A/C and Su-35 with canards are the two sexiest aircrafts in the world!

im gonna be honest F-16A/C and Su-35 with canards are the two sexiest aircrafts in the world!

No Sir! I like Falcon and Typhoon to be one of the sexiest aircraft (an oh yeah Tomcat as well when its not with stretched wings)

I think first time I looked at it when I was a kid I wanted this plane my parent got me twin engine one which I threw off the stairs of my home , it did not fly nor did it break I was disappointed

i may be the only one who finds A-10 good looking....
about f-16s..the only time i had a chance to look closely,was at chaklala airbase on airforce day 7th september 1991.
i was put off by all those riveting...the plane looked much better from a distance...its same as being put off by a girl's acne....:cheesy:

i may be the only one who finds A-10 good looking....
about f-16s..the only time i had a chance to look closely,was at chaklala airbase on airforce day 7th september 1991.
i was put off by all those riveting...the plane looked much better from a distance...its same as being put off by a girl's acne....:cheesy:

Beuaty is in the curves............focus on the curves not on the acne....:azn:

windjammer...do you have a high-res image of the tail of the new Blk 52 jets...i'm hoping to have decals made...and help would be really nice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom