What's new

‘Hot felon’ Police appeal to catch fugitive backfires and attracts smitten admirers

KhalaiMakhlooq

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
‘Hot felon’ Police appeal to catch fugitive backfires and attracts smitten admirers

A POLICE appeal to catch a fugitive on the run from jail drew hundreds of comments from female admirers smitten with the "solid 10" villain.

Latest-news-753831.jpg

Officers posted a mugshot of Oliver Hargreaves, 29, in a bid to find him.

Yet police - instead of getting reports of sightings - were blitzed with messages from women offering to help him.

Sally Ann Thompson wrote online: "I can assure you if anyone finds him they will be keeping him.

Latest-news-1542158.jpg

Oliver Hargreaves the 'hot felon' has been branded a 'solid 10' (Pic: NC)

"Would you be handing him in?" Vez Blount responded: "I'm going to do society a favour and look for this man - keep y'all safe."

Ruth O'Grady added: "He's a solid 10 tho - don't care what he's done." But others slammed women for claiming to be ready to throw themselves at the "hot felon".

Amy J Gibbons wrote: "You'd want a criminal in your home?" Hargreaves, from Goole, East Yorks, was previously wanted on suspicion of breaching two restraining orders against a woman and carrying out a burglary.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...-appeal-fugitive-hot-felon-yorkshire-burglary

I wonder what the same women would say, when he would rob them? Or commit some other crime?
what is the world coming to

A POLICE appeal to catch a fugitive on the run from jail drew hundreds of comments from female admirers smitten with the "solid 10" villain.

Latest-news-753831.jpg

Yet police - instead of getting reports of sightings - were blitzed with messages from women offering to help him.

Sally Ann Thompson wrote online: "I can assure you if anyone finds him they will be keeping him.

Latest-news-1542158.jpg

"Would you be handing him in?" Vez Blount responded: "I'm going to do society a favour and look for this man - keep y'all safe."

Ruth O'Grady added: "He's a solid 10 tho - don't care what he's done." But others slammed women for claiming to be ready to throw themselves at the "hot felon".

Amy J Gibbons wrote: "You'd want a criminal in your home?" Hargreaves, from Goole, East Yorks, was previously wanted on suspicion of breaching two restraining orders against a woman and carrying out a burglary.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...-appeal-fugitive-hot-felon-yorkshire-burglary

The utter fu*king stupidity of some women today. They talk about chivalry being dead, wanting a "nice guy", equal rights and here they are drooling over some piece of trash who should be thrown in the slammer and never seen again.
These women deserve to be treated like a doormat and walked over. The irony is many of them are leading the feminist charge....Figure that one out.

Last edited:
The utter fu*king stupidity of some women today. They talk about chivalry being dead, wanting a "nice guy", equal rights and here they are drooling over some piece of trash who should be thrown in the slammer and never seen again.
These women deserve to be treated like a doormat and walked over. The irony is many of them are leading the feminist charge....Figure than one out.
You are right, some women are shallow. But you cannot ignore the fact that some men perpetuate this kind of behaviour. When every man in her life treats a woman like an object, and does not respect her, she will not only start to believe it herself, but will adopt this attitude as a survival mechanism. I am not absolving the woman of blame. But men are also responsible for this kind of behaviour.

Latest-news-753831.jpg

Latest-news-1542158.jpg

Hows he "hot"?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom