What's new

Horror in coloring book(UNBELIEVABLE)

Please don't play with their fragile minds. Must be fun for you, but the effects in them can be long lasting.

I had my fragile mind tossed about like a football.
I watched silence of the lambs at the age of 7 or 8, been shytting myself since. Among other films.
Also, ever have those parents that instill fear of a monster of some wort or wild animal that would show up and kick your @ss if you don't go to bed on time? Yeah that was me.

Dunno how it affected me, perhaps we'll know if I ever go on a killing rampage.

guys .. horror is a favourite theme for kids now a days.. this is a good holloween gift.. :lol:

I watched silence of the lambs at the age of 7 or 8, been shytting myself since. Among other films.
Also, ever have those parents that instill fear of a monster of some wort or wild animal that would show up and kick your @ss if you don't go to bed on time? Yeah that was me.

I doubt anyone at age 7 or 8 would be able to get the horror in Silence of the Lambs :P

I doubt anyone at age 7 or 8 would be able to get the horror in Silence of the Lambs :P

I was at my aunt's house, my uncle was watching it. I was terrified but watched most of it anyway.
Good film though.

Doesn't matter in a country like Pakistan where fear is instilled into young mind from a young age in the name of religion....

now how can i evaporate my fear that came from religion, i wish if i could stay away from it

I don't care , I want my son (if there ever is one) to grow up idolizing the Joker, so the Dark Knight will be his first movie.

I watched Aliens when I was that age

I was terrified and now proudly embrace it!

God i was soo scared after that .... My parents used to say if i did not eat properly the stuff inside would come out to have lunch
only movie that was too disturbing for me was canibal holocust.. did not eat for 3 hours.. :omghaha:
watched in college hostel though..

Back
Top Bottom