What's new

Horrific wave of violence in Karachi, 7 killed

LOL you are keep bringing NS in every post you make. :cheesy:
And about MQM i can tell cus i have been to those areas where MQM was and thats what was going on and now also the samething. about Haqeeqi or ANP i have no clue if someone confrim it thats fine.
You hold nothing but a BIas posts all over everyone knows MQM is a Facist and a Terrorists party. So be happy in your dreamworld.

You call MQM a terrorist party, I have no problem with that honestly. Believe me I agree with you 100%, they are responsible for crimes, but at the same time, which one of our political parties is honest. Every single one of our parties is responsible for crimes just like the MQM is. So to single them out would be wrong.

You call MQM a terrorist party, I have no problem with that honestly. Believe me I agree with you 100%, they are responsible for crimes, but at the same time, which one of our political parties is honest. Every single one of our parties is responsible for crimes just like the MQM is. So to single them out would be wrong.
Ah how many times i will ask you those questions i asked you before. Khair leave it its fine.

Ah how many times i will ask you those questions i asked you before. Khair leave it its fine.

Ask me again and again my answer will be the same. All our political parties are guilty in these acts of violence and they all must pay the price. We cant signle out one party that is just wrong.

LOL you are keep bringing NS in every post you make. :cheesy:

And about MQM i can tell cus i have been to those areas where MQM was and thats what was going on and now also the samething. about Haqeeqi or ANP i have no clue if someone confrim it thats fine.

You hold nothing but a BIas posts all over everyone knows MQM is a Facist and a Terrorists party. So be happy in your dreamworld.

Well then COMPLETE your knowledge about COMPLETE Karachi, and don't bring up RANDOM & BIAS examples against MQM.

First, visit COMPLETE Karachi ..... and know that:

1- ANP takes bhatta in Sohrab Goth and adjoining areas.
2- PPP takes bhatta in Malir, Baloch colony and Lyari areas.
3- Haqiqi takes bhatta in SHah Faisal colony, Landhi, Saddar etc.
4- MQM takes bhatta in Lolokhaith (Liaquatabad)

Yes, MQM is a terrorist party groomed in protest and strengthened in grieve, to counter Nawaz Sharif's :sniper: STATE TERRORISM TACTICS and extra-JUDICIAL MURDER against its own citizens in Karachi.

15,000 workers of MQM were killed in extra-Judicial murder.

And, above 2000 INNOCENTS killed in operation cleanup, who had NO links with MQM.

You keep wondering, how to present NEGATIVELY & BIASLY the huge vote bank (in millions) MQM got. Becaus it doesn't effect MQM nor it's huge support.

DD,
I am unable to understand you. First you said that you know about Karachi and now you are saying that u only have knowledge about those parts of Karachi which are MQM strongholds.

It is not fair to blame only a single party. Go and look at those areas where feudal doesn’t allow the people to vote.

My point is that if MQM wants to join the political arena of Pakistan that what is the problem? They should be allowed to do so.

Bro you are hesitant to answer about NS comments on India-Pakistan borders. come on be brave!

DD,
I am unable to understand you. First you said that you know about Karachi and now you are saying that u only have knowledge about those parts of Karachi which are MQM strongholds.

It is not fair to blame only a single party. Go and look at those areas where feudal doesn’t allow the people to vote.

My point is that if MQM wants to join the political arena of Pakistan that what is the problem? They should be allowed to do so.

Bro you are hesitant to answer about NS comments on India-Pakistan borders. come on be brave!

LOL bro i have been in MQM, and i have been living in the stronghold but one thing i dont understand you guys were in the govt all the police and agencies were under you. You killed 200 ST and Haqeeqi workers still you have enough to come up and say O NO GO AREAS this and that stop BIASING people. You are a terrorist party and you showed it recently.

Check Slaeem Shehzad and Imrankhan >> Off The Record with kashif Abbasi on Yahoo! Video

And what does Nawaz Sharif want?

No Visa Passport Barriers between India and Pakistan!

Be courageous bro, call him a traitor.

Your logic is convulated. Whats wrong with visa free travel ? It will do trade very good and bring the people closer. NS comes across as a pragmatic politician who has learnt from his mistake.

Regards

Yes we have traitors like Altaf Hussain, BB who gave the lists of Sikh militants to India and NS who wants to remove the borders between India and Pakistan we should condemn them all.

What about Gen M. then after all he gave list of all Pak militants to the USA.

Regards

LOL bro i have been in MQM, and i have been living in the stronghold but one thing i dont understand you guys were in the govt all the police and agencies were under you. You killed 200 ST and Haqeeqi workers still you have enough to come up and say O NO GO AREAS this and that stop BIASING people. You are a terrorist party and you showed it recently.

Don't exaggerate and say that you've been in MQM. Seems like you have closed your eyes to all other Bhatta khor and terrorist armd groups of Karachi, that why you're so sympathic to haqiqi.

Yes, maybe you belong to Haqiqi, you see their 200 (exaggerated figure) but you fail to accept the 2000 killed in extra-Judicial MURDER acknowledged by AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL.

COMPLETE your knowledge about COMPLETE Karachi, and don't bring up RANDOM & BIAS examples against MQM.

Visit the medical colleges in Karachi and govt run engineering colleges and see first hand, the 40- 50 ARMED groups in Karachi. Just visit Dawood Engineering college and see the Dashat-gardi of Jamiat and ANP groups, and their armed clashes.

1- ANP takes bhatta in Sohrab Goth and adjoining areas.
2- PPP takes bhatta in Malir, Baloch colony and Lyari areas.
3- Haqiqi takes bhatta in SHah Faisal colony, Landhi, Saddar etc.
4- MQM takes bhatta in Lolokhaith (Liaquatabad)

YES, MQM has a terrorist wing, which was established to COUNTER the STATE TERRORISM and extra-Judicial MURDER

And, MQM will show it again & again... if they are attacked unilaterally, with BIAS.

They represent the WHOLE Karachi and like the PML-Q policy, they should allowed to do mainstream politics. Peace in Karachi is ESSENTIAL to peace of PAK.

Suddle to go after mafias in Karachi

Suddle to go after mafias in Karachi

Sunday, April 13, 2008
By Ansar Abbasi

ISLAMABAD: Asif Ali Zardari has picked up brave and reputed but controversial Dr Shoaib Suddle as the new Sindh IG Police, a decision that may rock the ongoing PPP-MQM reconciliatory moves. But it clearly conveys a bold message to all and sundry that politics and terrorism would be dealt with separately as far as the province is concerned.

In what is seen as a related development, the government has appointed a new Director General IB Tariq Lodhi, who too had served in Karachi and other parts of Sindh during the mid-90s.

The appointment of Dr Suddle, who while being the DIG Karachi had led the police operation in Karachi during Benazir Bhutto's second tenure, clearly shows Zardari's intention that he means business as far as the law and order situation in Karachi is concerned. The federal government has formally notified Suddle's appointment besides promoting him to BS-22.

Sources said Zardari, after being extremely disturbed by the April 9 massacre of 14 innocent people in Karachi, decided to bet on Suddle, who knows Karachi in and out. He was the DIG Karachi from June 1995 till Nov 1996 when the Benazir government was removed.

Having his PhD in White Collar Criminology from the University of Wales, Cardiff, Suddle is such a go-getter that he had reduced the monthly killings of 350 in June 1995 to nil in January 1996.

Currently, the DG National Police Bureau, Shoaib Suddle, who is reputed as an upright and non-compromising police officer was also implicated in the killing of Benazir Bhutto's brother, Mir Murtaza Bhutto in September 1996. A team of three senior police officers in 1997 had exonerated Suddle from what they concluded was a "bogus" murder case. He was still implicated as one of the conspirators of Murtaza murder case. Interestingly, the conspiracy has been rejected and the main accused Asif Ali Zardari has recently been acquitted but Suddle is yet to be cleared in the case.

He was generally appreciated for cleansing Karachi in 1995-96 while operating under the then interior minister General Naseerullah Babar but the MQM had accused the two of being involved in what the party believes "extra-judicial" killings of its workers. In this background, the Muttahida would not welcome this appointment.

According to PPP sources, the very next day of the April 9 massacre, Suddle was made to fly from Islamabad to Karachi to meet Zardari at the Bilawal House. Suddle was reluctant to accept the assignment for the reason that he was to retire in a few months time and also because of the fact that his working might spoil certain political negotiations being carried out by the PPP. However, Asif Ali Zardari, while setting his priorities right, expressed his resolve that he wanted peace in Karachi and would not compromise on this issue. The newly-appointed IG Sindh wanted to take over his new role in Karachi next week but was asked to immediately fly to the provincial capital.

A source in Islamabad quoted Suddle as saying that he would be leaving for Karachi without having any bias against any party or group. "I don't have personal enmity with anyone. My target would be only criminals irrespective of their influence and connections," Suddle was quoted as saying.

Suddle's appointment coincides with PPP-MQM ongoing parleys for a coalition government in Sindh. Analysts believe that such a coalition is must for peace in Karachi. The top police appointment has, however, made one thing clear that the PPP wants the cleansing of what used to be called the City of Lights from terrorist mafias.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has also appointed Tariq Lodhi as Director General Intelligence Bureau but turned the agencies' hierarchal structure topsy-turvy. Lodhi, who is a regular officer of the Intelligence Bureau, is known for his professional standing but he was too low in seniority amongst top officials in the IB to have been appointed as the spymaster. While picking up Lodhi as the IB chief, the sources said, the prime minister ignored at least 10 of his seniors in the IB. The post of DG IB is not only meant for a BS-22 officer but is also part of the Police Service of Pakistan (PSP) cadre. It means that only a BS-22 police officer could be appointed as DG IB. However, Lodhi is in BS-20 only and also does not belong to the PSP. He is said to have been appointed as acting DG IB in his own pay and scale.

Presently, there are at least three BS-21 and two BS-20 PSP officers serving in the IB who are senior to Lodhi. Some of these officers have sought their immediate posting out of the intelligence agency after finding it hard to serve under a BS-20 officer who, interestingly, till his appointment was serving as their junior. While Lodhi was Deputy DG IB till Saturday, three of his senior BS-21 PSPs were serving as Joint DG in the agency. They are Shaukat Javed, Ejaz Akram and Javed Iqbal. Two other PSPs, both in BS-20, were Deputy DGs in the IB and they were also senior to Lodhi on account of their date of promotion in BS-20.

As far as the IB's internal cadre to which Lodhi belongs to is concerned, two officers, Shah Mehmood Alam and Khurshid Butt, are in BS-21 and stand senior to the newly-appointed DG IB. In addition to these BS-21 seniors, at least three BS-20 IB officials are also senior to Lodhi. Appointed on the recommendation of Asif Ali Zardari, Lodhi, however, remained non-controversial throughout his professional career.

What about Gen M. then after all he gave list of all Pak militants to the USA.Regards

First of all, this perception created by media is false. What benefit will USA gain by merely LOOKING at few names in a list? Those names may even be wrongly INVENTED to misguide foreign intelligence. How will lists help USA track down militants in PAK, knowing that ONLY PAK army operates INSIDE Pak.

Yes, vice-versa sentence would have made sense, that "USA gave lists TO Musharraf to hand over few militants".

This political sentence "Musharraf nay amerika ko list dai dein" is just like the Jamiat slogan "amerika ko khatam kar dein gay (since 30 years)"

Yes, few foreign militants i.e, Uzbeks, Afghans, Chechans, Arabs, etc have been handed over to USA or Afghanistan. Rightly so! Foreigners have NO RIGHT to operate inside Pakistan and destabilize Pakistan.

The Pakistani caught were those they were caught by Afghan Army patrolling on border. Or those Pakistani that were operating inside Afghanistan.

Rarely some Pakistani has been given over to USA. If someone has been given, that person must be in Top-50 fugitives required by USA.

The missing persons are in custody of Pakistani Intelligence. Their where-abouts are not confirmed by Intelligence services, otherwise there will be undue media outcry.

And, personally I believe, all terrorist should be thrown OUT OF PAKISTAN ! If they gain even a simple support within the local community e.g Fazalulah or Baitullah Mehsud; then it becomes very difficult to uproot them.

Terrorist are the last things PAK needs!

Regards! :cheers:

Give us Karachi? Give us Karachi control?

12 May 48 people died.... from which 12 were of MQM. Who killed them? We saw on GEO how Sherry Rehman was roaming with Nabeel Gobal in her jeep carrying arms and the men shooting from her jeep. Don't call other parties NAIVE !

Sherry Rehman a killer ?

Regards

Sherry: from editor to minister

Sherry: from editor to minister

Sunday, April 13, 2008
News Desk

ISLAMABAD: With the new coalition government at the Centre yet to get off the mark, Minister for Information and Broadcasting Sherry Rahman is making rounds these days. She is proving her mettle by sending rattles across the spine of the henceforth powerful bureaucracy through her sharp criticism of their "wrongdoings".

According to BBC, one of her old colleagues narrated an incident while she was the editor of a newspaper. The reporter said on the instructions of his editor, he got published an article about the terror of his time, the erstwhile accountability wizard of the Nawaz Sharif government, Saifur Rehman.

The narrator said he felt losing his job as no one in the media could face the pharaoh of his time. However, Sherry stood behind him like a rock and took the whole responsibility on her shoulder, saying if he was to be fired, she too would go with him.

The then reporter, Aamir Ahmad Khan, says Sherry cannot hold her anger back but never goes back on her words. Ahmad says he sees the same Sherry going from editor to minister.

Back
Top Bottom