What's new

Horrific wave of violence in Karachi, 7 killed

Why a traitor?

If Musharraf can let Indians play their movies in our cinema then why not this?

hahaha Curageous:woot:

So you believe what NS said is right?

Kamal kar diya yaar!

Be loyal to Pakistan and not to any personality.:angry:

I believe that the decision to display the Indian movies was wrong; What Altaf Hussain said was wrong because I feel for Pakistan and you feel only for anti MQM elements.

What a double standard thought you have.

So you believe what NS said is right?

Kamal kar diya yaar!

Be loyal to Pakistan and not to any personality.:angry:

I believe that the decision to display the Indian movies was wrong; What Altaf Hussain said was wrong because I feel for Pakistan and you feel only for anti MQM elements.

What a double standard thought you have.

LOL you think i am with NS?

If you do then you need to go for a head checkup. Cus I m assuming you think I am a Punjabi :woot:

I am loyal to Pakistan we did not gain anything by fighting with any other country, infact we got traitors like Altaf Hussain who think "Two Nation Theory" was a blonder.

LOL you think i am with NS?

No I think that you are specifically targeting MQM whereas all the parties have ‘Ghundas’.

If you do then you need to go for a head checkup. Cus I m assuming you think I am a Punjabi :woot:

There is no question of ethnicity, Punjabis are Pakistanis and Pakistan comes first.

I am loyal to Pakistan we did not gain anything by fighting with any other country, infact we got traitors like Altaf Hussain who think "Two Nation Theory" was a blonder.

Yes we have traitors like Altaf Hussain, BB who gave the lists of Sikh militants to India and NS who wants to remove the borders between India and Pakistan we should condemn them all.

No I think that you are specifically targeting MQM whereas all the parties have ‘Ghundas’.

There is no question of ethnicity, Punjabis are Pakistanis and Pakistan comes first.

Yes we have traitors like Altaf Hussain, BB who gave the lists of Sikh militants to India and NS who wants to remove the borders between India and Pakistan we should condemn them all.

LOL a statement that NS gave was given by all the people, including musharraf, the case was if INIDA wants. Musharraf bendover alot but India did not respond their whole politics works on Kashmir and sh**.

So giving the list, and saying something is different then going against the "Do Qomi Nazerya".

Its funny you guys say o MQM is promoting Middle class this and that lol, you guys are looting the same money but the thing is it does't go to your pockets why would it be Party runs campaigns, Party do everything, so 90 Percent PROFIT should go to the investor.

Tell me is't it true that:

Karkuns of MQM are working in the papers, but they just get their pay checks?

90 Percent of the projects were started in Naimatullah Khan time?

200 Sunni Tehreek and Haqeeqi Karkuns killed?

Its funny how you guys here mentioning, NS, and lawyers. I mean this is our people anything that happens they come up with the stupidest logic i have ever seen around the world.
Well let me try to smarten up the logic for you.

The Sher Afghan incident happened, Lawyers were there. Sure even if you believe that some suspicious white shalwar kurtas were there, but who got all those lawyers out in the first place? Who laid Dr. Sher Afghans house in siege for so long? Even if you take the conservative figure of only 50% were lawyers, then that's a lot of lawyers.

400 lawyers have been charged!

Lawyers were involved. Lawyers are identified. One white clothed hand does not absolve 400 lawyers from guilt.

I mean isn't it understood that the OLD BLACKMAILING of the govt started?
In fact it is not emerging that lawyers were behind the hooliganism in Karachi too. However it was a mix of lawyers of both sides.

Either give us what we want or we will burn Karachi?
They already have Karachi.

200 Workers of Sunni Tehreek and MQM-Haqeeqi died in target killing noone said a thing, 12th May 48 people died our president said that NO INQUIRY, now 7 people died 50+ cars burned and here members are saying O Nawaz Shareef, O Lawyers, O Democracy, I mean just open your eyes and see the reality.
Now your folks are in power, where is the investigation now?

What about investigating PPPs violence when Benazir died? They went all over the country, burned shops, looted ATMs, killed scores of people... 12 may is a puny bump in the road compared to that.

Heck my own family's shops were targeted. PPP leaders led the mob! And they didn't burn the shops, they only looted.

You call thieves, 'Masters'.

As far as Mutehedda Qatil Movement is there it's a routine work. Either we 'll have to take it out or we should get ourselves use to of it.

May 12th was a sorry day, MQM is to be blammed along with PPP and ANP for that day, leaders should had controlled their workers, unfortunately i only see MQM being blammed for May 12th which atleast to me is bullshit, they waren't doing HAWAI FIRING, there was exchange of fire between groups, i say catch everyone involved and cut their balls, that gotta solve some problems

What i don't see happening is media or people not asking about Dec 27th, what happened for three days in Karachi reminded me the operation days but just make it worse, why doesn't anyone questions about Dec 27th?

Violence from anyone should be condemned without being biased, MQM is filled with cheapsters on lower levels (much like JIYALA'S of PPP) who only know how to do ghunda gardi .... unfortunately this is the trend which was laid by existing political parties and i don't see it ending anytime soon

Its funny how you guys here mentioning, NS, and lawyers. I mean this is our people anything that happens they come up with the stupidest logic i have ever seen around the world.

I mean isn't it understood that the OLD BLACKMAILING of the govt started?

Either give us what we want or we will burn Karachi?
Either you give us Karachi control or we will burn it?

200 Workers of Sunni Tehreek and MQM-Haqeeqi died in target killing noone said a thing, 12th May 48 people died our president said that NO INQUIRY, now 7 people died 50+ cars burned and here members are saying O Nawaz Shareef, O Lawyers, O Democracy, I mean just open your eyes and see the reality.
See reality like what brother would you mind explaining REALITY :what:

LOL a statement that NS gave was given by all the people, including musharraf, the case was if INIDA wants. Musharraf bendover alot but India did not respond their whole politics works on Kashmir and sh**.

So giving the list, and saying something is different then going against the "Do Qomi Nazerya".

Its funny you guys say o MQM is promoting Middle class this and that lol, you guys are looting the same money but the thing is it does't go to your pockets why would it be Party runs campaigns, Party do everything, so 90 Percent PROFIT should go to the investor.

The case is not what India wants the case is that is it better for Country? and if not why these Ideas? We have our own Country divided and we are thinking about others.

Tell me is't it true that:

Karkuns of MQM are working in the papers, but they just get their pay checks?

The MQM workers are IMO doing a good job we all have seen what they did in earth quake.

90 Percent of the projects were started in Naimatullah Khan time?

I don’t know how can you say that 90% projects were started in Naimat-ul-lah Khan’s turn?

200 Sunni Tehreek and Haqeeqi Karkuns killed?

The clashes between sunni tehreek , Haqiqi and MQM should be investigated.

But this chaos must end. Immediately , Karachi has had a volatile history the 90's were a horrible era. The govt must do anything & everything whatever it takes to bring the situation under control before its to late. IMO

The case is not what India wants the case is that is it better for Country? and if not why these Ideas? We have our own Country divided and we are thinking about others.

The MQM workers are IMO doing a good job we all have seen what they did in earth quake.

I don’t know how can you say that 90% projects were started in Naimat-ul-lah Khan’s turn?

The clashes between sunni tehreek , Haqiqi and MQM should be investigated.

Eveyrthing should be investigated, 12th may too should have been while you were in GOVT if you thought you guys were rite, why you did not go for an inquiry?

And on Earthquake everyone worked, all i m saying is MQM workers got jobs in different positions but they dont work yet they get their pay checks.

Eveyrthing should be investigated, 12th may too should have been while you were in GOVT if you thought you guys were rite, why you did not go for an inquiry?

And on Earthquake everyone worked, all i m saying is MQM workers got jobs in different positions but they dont work yet they get their pay checks.

I can’t understand why are you hesitant to say that 27th December should also be investigated? Also why not BB is a traitor for giving the lists of Sikh militants to India and NS for denying the Pakistan-India borders?

I can’t understand why are you hesitant to say that 27th December should also be investigated? Also why not BB is a traitor for giving the lists of Sikh militants to India and NS for denying the Pakistan-India borders?

hahahaha Why would i be? I think everything should be investigated. 27,12,18 or whtever they all should be.

And by the way go turn on the TV, your peer started the drama again. Again Karkuns will say O Please come back please and he will :woot:.

:woot::woot::woot:

hahahaha Why would i be? I think everything should be investigated. 27,12,18 or whtever they all should be.

And by the way go turn on the TV, your peer started the drama again. Again Karkuns will say O Please come back please and he will :woot:.

:woot::woot::woot:

My friend! All the politicians unfortunately possess the same qualities. And you are still not blaming NS. Why?

MQM is willing to join the main stream they should be allowed to do so.

Back
Top Bottom