What's new

Horrific wave of violence in Karachi, 7 killed

My friend! All the politicians unfortunately possess the same qualities. And you are still not blaming NS. Why?

MQM is willing to join the main stream they should be allowed to do so.

LOL since 1990 they have been doing it, they were with NS as well as PPPP not one but two times. Hungry for power?

Dieing to get your free paychecks ?

Dieing to control the Police Stations?

Dieing to control the people there?

and about NS i will say he took one stand just like Imran Khan.

So i dont criticise someone who I never got to to do anything with. I live my Life in Karachi so i know what is MQM.

Now go watch Sham-e-Gareeban at 90.

LOL since 1990 they have been doing it, they were with NS as well as PPPP not one but two times. Hungry for power?

Dieing to get your free paychecks ?

Dieing to control the Police Stations?

Dieing to control the people there?

and about NS i will say he took one stand just like Imran Khan.

So i dont criticise someone who I never got to to do anything with. I live my Life in Karachi so i know what is MQM.

Now go watch Sham-e-Gareeban at 90.

What stand did Nawaz Sharif take?

He is corrupt; remember the campaign of ‘Qarz Utaaro Mulk Sanwaaro’. Where is all the money?

He is utilizing all that money in Lawyers ‘Ghunda Gardi’ Movement.

NS wants to dissolve the borders, he is a traitor.

hahahaha Why would i be? I think everything should be investigated. 27,12,18 or whtever they all should be.

And by the way go turn on the TV, your peer started the drama again. Again Karkuns will say O Please come back please and he will :woot:.

:woot::woot::woot:
MQM has been harping since day 1 that May 12 should be investigated.

It's convenient to say "Oh MQM did it". In fact, May 12 was a shootout. MQM was already in Karachi, the APDM parties came to Karachi.

Now listen to this... MQM was already there, APDM came to Karachi.

There was a shootout. Both sides shot guns. Meaning APDM came with guns.

Thus there will never be an exhaustive inquiry on May 12. Even now that Marriage of convenience couples are in power. They are just as guilty.

Oh and I don't support the MQM, I too think what Altaf did today was just a big drama and he'd come back like the other faker Aitzaz. But we already know Altaf's no good, this just puts Aitzaz in the same boat as Altaf. In fact at least Altaf ADMITTED that their party was involved in wednesdays riots. Aitzaz made excuses. 400 of his goons were there and he's pointing to one hand of a white shirt to justify that Musharraf did it.

MQM has been harping since day 1 that May 12 should be investigated.

It's convenient to say "Oh MQM did it". In fact, May 12 was a shootout. MQM was already in Karachi, the APDM parties came to Karachi.

Now listen to this... MQM was already there, APDM came to Karachi.

There was a shootout. Both sides shot guns. Meaning APDM came with guns.

Thus there will never be an exhaustive inquiry on May 12. Even now that Marriage of convenience couples are in power. They are just as guilty.

Oh and I don't support the MQM, I too think what Altaf did today was just a big drama and he'd come back like the other faker Aitzaz. But we already know Altaf's no good, this just puts Aitzaz in the same boat as Altaf. In fact at least Altaf ADMITTED that their party was involved in wednesdays riots. Aitzaz made excuses. 400 of his goons were there and he's pointing to one hand of a white shirt to justify that Musharraf did it.

If you think MQM is full of innocents all was done by APDM then i think you need a real tape lol but the question is why didt APDM didt do the samething.

Why musharraf didt do inquiry if it was ANP,PPPP and other parties? They could have get them easily rite?

What stand did Nawaz Sharif take?

He is corrupt; remember the campaign of ‘Qarz Utaaro Mulk Sanwaaro’. Where is all the money?

He is utilizing all that money in Lawyers ‘Ghunda Gardi’ Movement.

NS wants to dissolve the borders, he is a traitor.
LOL now you got NS in your hitlist before it was Imran Khan :cheesy:

Today in Sham-e-Gareeban at Nine Zero Altaf Hussain accepted it was you guys who tarnished everything.

While your friend Haider Abbas Rizwi was saying it was all Lawers who burned their own offices lol need a proof ? Here it is >>> Capital Talk - Sher Afghan - Saad Rafiq - Gabol and Haider

Nothing will change in this country unless we follow that first dictum of the great man who founded this country, Mohammad Ali Jinnah: "The first duty of a government is to maintain law and order so that the life, property and religious beliefs of its subjects are fully protected by the state." (August 11 1947, in the Constituent Assembly at Karachi). We have yet to find a government which can do this.

If you think MQM is full of innocents all was done by APDM then i think you need a real tape lol but the question is why didt APDM didt do the samething.

Why musharraf didt do inquiry if it was ANP,PPPP and other parties? They could have get them easily rite?

Musharraf did not have any inquiry done... because he was introducing the NRO for all parties.

APDM loves to play politics in Karachi, knowing the sensitive nature & dynamics of KHI politics (KHI as the largest number of political groups and all are willing to clash)

Why their rallies against 'Danish cartoons etc' are held in Karachi, and they FLY from all over NWFP to join that rally? They rally and agitate in Karachi and them blame EVERYTHING on MQM.... nice polticis!

LOL now you got NS in your hitlist before it was Imran Khan :cheesy:

Today in Sham-e-Gareeban at Nine Zero Altaf Hussain accepted it was you guys who tarnished everything.

While your friend Haider Abbas Rizwi was saying it was all Lawers who burned their own offices lol need a proof ? Here it is >>> Capital Talk - Sher Afghan - Saad Rafiq - Gabol and Haider

It was Nawaz on whose hit-list was MQM and Nawaz had above thousands of boys killed in Karachi during operation clean up 'EXTRA-JUDICIAL killings'.

Imran Khan is the biggest LIAR and what SHOW of TRIUMPHS was he GLOATING when he was going to UK to have Altaf arrested and kicked out of UK. NOw he's shamelessly trying to cover up his intentions.

Altaf Hussein did not accept that everything happened because of MQM, he condemned the acts done in retaliation of lawyers. RETALIATION !

It was Nawaz on whose hit-list was MQM and Nawaz had above thousands of boys killed in Karachi during operation clean up 'EXTRA-JUDICIAL killings'.

Imran Khan is the biggest LIAR and what SHOW of TRIUMPHS was he GLOATING when he was going to UK to have Altaf arrested and kicked out of UK. NOw he's shamelessly trying to cover up his intentions.

Altaf Hussein did not accept that everything happened because of MQM, he condemned the acts done in retaliation of lawyers. RETALIATION !

LOL @ Retaliation :woot:

So you call it retaliation while u burn people, cars, and shoot at them. You guys are terrorists, and should be hanged.

And you say extra jucial killings lol, those Kanra, Bhoora, Chitta, and langra etc were doing good things rite? And you got kicked more in PPPP Naseerullah Baber time then any other time. But as you are a racist and a facist party you know nothing but how to get power. lol

LOL @ Retaliation :woot:

So you call it retaliation while u burn people, cars, and shoot at them. You guys are terrorists, and should be hanged.

And you say extra jucial killings lol, those Kanra, Bhoora, Chitta, and langra etc were doing good things rite? And you got kicked more in PPPP Naseerullah Baber time then any other time. But as you are a racist and a facist party you know nothing but how to get power. lol

First of all, one should learn courtesy and avoid being personal by using the word "YOU" It's easy to be abusive.... and be baised.

Yes, all terrorist should be hanged. Let's start by hanging the initiaters "State Terrorist activites" that conducted "Extra-JUDICIAL MURDER" testified by 'Amnesty International'. :sniper:

I have paid Bhatta khori to ANP in Sohrab ghot, and Bhatta to Haqiqi in Shah Faisal Colony and bhatta to PPP in indsutrial areas and forced channda to jamiat. :tdown:

My neighbour was shot at by PPP & ANP on 12 May, as he was waiting for a bus. An innocent Punjabi shot by terrorist of PPP and ANP. Sherry Rehman's gaurds were shootting from her jeep and may innocent died. Later they blmaed it all on MQM CONVENIENTLY.

Racist parties are those who simply DO NOT want to accept MQM's existence and supporters, just because MQM belongs to karachi.

Bias doesn;t hurt MQM nor anyone living in Karachi..... you want to IGNORE the REALITY.... keep your eyes closed..... becuz Karachi just VOTED for MQM ! :-)

And, I accept reality.... even if I don;t like it ! I hate the fact that Nawaz won in Lahore over PML-Q.... but I can't ingore their vote bank, though I'm an ardent supporter of PML-Q. :smitten:

NA-219: 90,000 votes
NA-220: 47,000 votes
NA-240: 67,800 votes
NA-241: ?
NA-242: 147,000 votes
NA-243: 167,000 votes
NA-244: 147,000 votes
NA-245: 149,000 votes
NA-246: 186,000 votes
NA-247: 168,000 votes
NA-249: 103,800 votes
NA-250: 53,000 votes
NA-251: 83000 votes
NA-252: 87,000 votes
NA-253: 97,000 votes
NA-254: 132,000 votes
NA-255: 27,900 votes
NA-256: 123,000 votes
NA-257: 130,000 votes :chilli:

First of all, one should learn courtesy and avoid being personal by using the word "YOU" It's easy to be abusive.... and be baised.

Yes, all terrorist should be hanged. Let's start by hanging the initiaters "State Terrorist activites" that conducted "Extra-JUDICIAL MURDER" testified by 'Amnesty International'. :sniper:

I have paid Bhatta khori to ANP in Sohrab ghot, and Bhatta to Haqiqi in Shah Faisal Colony and bhatta to PPP in indsutrial areas and forced channda to jamiat. :tdown:

My neighbour was shot at by PPP & ANP on 12 May, as he was waiting for a bus. An innocent Punjabi shot by terrorist of PPP and ANP. Sherry Rehman's gaurds were shootting from her jeep and may innocent died. Later they blmaed it all on MQM CONVENIENTLY.

Racist parties are those who simply DO NOT want to accept MQM's existence and supporters, just because MQM belongs to karachi.

Bias doesn;t hurt MQM nor anyone living in Karachi..... you want to IGNORE the REALITY.... keep your eyes closed..... becuz Karachi just VOTED for MQM ! :-)

And, I accept reality.... even if I don;t like it ! I hate the fact that Nawaz won in Lahore over PML-Q.... but I can't ingore their vote bank, though I'm an ardent supporter of PML-Q. :smitten:

NA-219: 90,000 votes
NA-220: 47,000 votes
NA-240: 67,800 votes
NA-241: ?
NA-242: 147,000 votes
NA-243: 167,000 votes
NA-244: 147,000 votes
NA-245: 149,000 votes
NA-246: 186,000 votes
NA-247: 168,000 votes
NA-249: 103,800 votes
NA-250: 53,000 votes
NA-251: 83000 votes
NA-252: 87,000 votes
NA-253: 97,000 votes
NA-254: 132,000 votes
NA-255: 27,900 votes
NA-256: 123,000 votes
NA-257: 130,000 votes :chilli:

Without govt go in Elections your vote bank will go 50 percent down. Bet on it lol.

As i said these things look good on papers :cheesy:

You have paid bhatta while every month, every shop is paying 100 Rupees to MQM, every pathara pays 100 rupees to MQM. You go to every house to get the money WHY?

Every house & business in Sohrab Goth and adjoining areas pays Bhatta to ANP, and every house & business in Shah Faisal pays bhatta to Haqiqi and every house & business in Balouch Colony pays bhatta to PPP and every house & business near Lalo kheth pays bhatta to MQM......

So it doesnt matter if someone MAINTAINS this bias against the largest & strongest party of Karachi !

Don't just bet on those votes... prove them wrong!

Otherwise your arguments don't hold value..... people will only accuse you as holding bias against MQM just becuz you claim you are a punjabi living in Karachi.

MQM are the strongest..... YES.... becuz they out-beat other Gunda's parties! Their vote bank in HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS just TESTIFY to the fact ! A fact ACCEPTED by Eection Commsiison of PAK, not just on paper !

So cooooool ! MQM is a reality not hurt and not effected by anyone's bias. Even STATE TERRORISM nor Extra-JUDiCIAL MURDER, could NOT dismantle the Public vote bank !

Nawz Sharif seems very much IMPRESSED by Indian aggression in Kashmir and applies same in Karachi....

Every house & business in Sohrab Goth and adjoining areas pays Bhatta to ANP, and every house & business in Shah Faisal pays bhatta to Haqiqi and every house & business in Balouch Colony pays bhatta to PPP and every house & business near Lalo kheth pays bhatta to MQM......

So it doesnt matter if someone MAINTAINS this bias against the largest & strongest party of Karachi !

Don't just bet on those votes... prove them wrong!

Otherwise your arguments don't hold value..... people will only accuse you as holding bias against MQM just becuz you claim you are a punjabi living in Karachi.

MQM are the strongest..... YES.... becuz they out-beat other Gunda's parties! Their vote bank in HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS just TESTIFY to the fact ! A fact ACCEPTED by Eection Commsiison of PAK, not just on paper !

So cooooool ! MQM is a reality not hurt and not effected by anyone's bias. Even STATE TERRORISM nor Extra-JUDiCIAL MURDER, could NOT dismantle the Public vote bank !

Nawz Sharif seems very much IMPRESSED by Indian aggression in Kashmir and applies same in Karachi....

LOL you are keep bringing NS in every post you make. :cheesy:

And about MQM i can tell cus i have been to those areas where MQM was and thats what was going on and now also the samething. about Haqeeqi or ANP i have no clue if someone confrim it thats fine.

You hold nothing but a BIas posts all over everyone knows MQM is a Facist and a Terrorists party. So be happy in your dreamworld.

Back
Top Bottom