What's new

Hornet Kicks a MiG 29's ***

Nice Fight Which Hornets Wins .. Tell me any one where MIGS lacks with Radar or Avionics or the quality of traning :)

Can a Hornet do anything close to what a Mig-29 OVT is doing in this video?

[YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
No it cant, while MiG-29 is doing all the tricks,expect an Amraam to screeming from far away. APG-69V3 Radar and Amaram-120D.I dont understand the importance of Thrust Vectoring when you have a helmet mounted targeting system.

No it cant, while MiG-29 is doing all the tricks,expect an Amraam to screeming from far away. APG-69V3 Radar and Amaram-120D.I dont understand the importance of Thrust Vectoring when you have a helmet mounted targeting system.

I knew this would be the response......but you used AIM-120 instead of AIM-9X:lol:

How about the Mig-35 downing the F/A-18 with a R-77 "AMRAAMski" instead? I heard it has a longer range:agree:

And cant you buy two Mig-29smt or Mig-35s instead of one Hornet? That would be good for a country like India which is not exactly overflowing with money:D

AIM-9X would be WVR missile, AIM-120D is the longest range missile now. We can afford the Hornets. But I prefer Russian Jets, not for those Fancy Airshow Manoever

AIM-9X would be WVR missile, AIM-120D is the longest range missile now. We can afford the Hornets. But I prefer Russian Jets, not for those Fancy Airshow Manoever

So do I:tup:

But for fancy maneuvers also;)

Super Hornet's weapons package as of now are superior to anything the Russians can offer as of now; Network Centric,as well as the AESA Radar.

Americans will not give you AIM-120D the most you will get is AIM-120C.

Anythign America will sell pakistan it will sell India, but not vice versa due to Pakistans contact with China. America's goal is self evident, make both sides so evenly mathc war is impossible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom