What's new

Hope for India

Yeah,he was removed one year in advance based on fake evidence and at that high level,someone or the other's chance to become Army Chief is always spoilt,i guess you forgot the case of Lt.Gen H.S.Panag F/O Gul Panag and how they transferred him to a different command and scuttled his chances of becoming the Chief.

apparently General himself was responsible for so called ' fake ' evidence about his birth date ???
Was General sleeping for all these years regarding his birth date ???

are you trying to suggest that Supreme court is stupid enough to overlook the evidence ?

and if somebody had tried to sabotage his promotion ....does that justify his bid to do same for current army chief ?

what about his act of creating secret intelligence cell to run his own personal agenda ?

Retired General V K Singh has turned out to be the most controversial army chief ?

He has tarnished the sacrosanct post of Army chief by wading in endless controversies ....

apparently General himself was responsible for so called ' fake ' evidence about his birth date ???

are you trying to suggest that Supreme court is stupid enough to overlook the evidence ?

and if somebody had tried to sabotage his promotion ....does that justify his bid to do same for current army chief ?

what about his act of creating secret intelligence cell to run his own personal agenda ?

Retired General V K Singh has turned out to be the most controversial army chief ?

He has tarnished the sacrosanct post of Army chief by wading in endless controversies ....

This has been discussed a million times .... he was fighting and shedding blood for his country while you were in liquid form..so please stop with the judgmental attitude and give the man some respect ...

I don't want to explain the whole story about General V.K Singh to someone the millionth time on this forum...use some common sense and research about it

please explain the holistic approach,i hope it is not let us tax the rich and confiscate the gold story?

what is wrong with taxing the rich ???

Do you know how much it has cost to exchequer by inefficiency and corrupt practices of Government ???

Soaps worth more than 1.5 lakh core had been extended to Corporates .... this is one of the news last year ....

Just the recent news of how Government let money minting BCCI off the hook causing huge loss to our treasury ???

what is wrong in closing these loop holes in our system ???

Last year I read news the 'patriotic' rich citizens of our country have stashed about a trillion dollars in safe havens overseas as black money ???

If somebody has will to take right steps ...the so called fiscal difficulties will no longer exist ....

This has been discussed a million times .... he was fighting and shedding blood for his country while you were in liquid form..so please stop with the judgmental attitude and give the man some respect ...

I don't want to explain the whole story about General V.K Singh to someone the millionth time on this forum...use some common sense and research about it

please do give me the link of your million times discussed material ...I will be happy to read and accept my mistake if it is the case ???

Yeah thats his fault but he did prove his real age based on the matric certificate.

And he was a commando who took part in 1971 and there were issues with the current General Bikram Singh from within the Army,such things happen all the time.

And that's why AAP will end up helping Congress in 2014 election, they won't be able to win many seats across India, but will take away some anti-Congress votes that otherwise would have gone to BJP or any other strong opponent in that seat. See, a die-hard Congress fan and a Pakistani thanked your post! :)

I heard that some AAP members took huge loans, even mortgaged their houses to fight Delhi election. Now, how they would pay off the loans; from the MLA's salary? This reminds me of the "Animal Farm"!

we shall see ....how they will pay off the loans ....

For time being ...why not congrats them for showing courage to fight uncertain elections by even mortgaging their houses ???

This is what I call a 'real' wave. Modi always had for and against. But when AAP proved that it can convert votes- rabid BJP and rabid Congress supporters can suddenly come together in concensus that maybe they should be given a shot. This is something that no amount of media publicity can accomplish.

And that's why AAP will end up helping Congress in 2014 election, they won't be able to win many seats across India, but will take away some anti-Congress votes that otherwise would have gone to BJP or any other strong opponent in that seat. See, a die-hard Congress fan and a Pakistani thanked your post! :)!

BJP should win ....if it is good enough to win ...

Not by default ....are you suggesting just that rise of AAP should not be welcomed because AAP will diminishes chances of BJP coming to power ....???

You are worried about 2014 elections ....I am worried about 2014 and years thereafter ....

You are worried about what Pakistani and Congress fans are thinking ....

I am worried about what will happen if Congress and BJP are allowed to go unchallenged ...

why don't you understand AAP brings healthy completion to electroral politics ....?

It reinstates the faith of people in democracy ....

and if you think BJP is weak enough to have its prospects damaged due to a year old party of activists ...Hell with such inept and weak BJP ...

a party which can't stand onslaught of 'minnow' like AAP , shouldn't aspire to lead nation ....

We should have faith in our democratic system ....

We are in era of Coalition politics ....it is here to stay .

AAP or no AAP ....BJP will still have to make Coalition government ...

Your logic that AAP is something sinistral just because Pakistani and Congress fan have thanked my post ...is just unbelievable....

please do give me the link of your million times discussed material ...I will be happy to read and accept my mistake if it is the case ???

Why should i spoon feed you everything if you completely have no clue on what the whole age row is about. Use the search function ....

ill give you a hint on who the real culprit is

A Daily Mail investigation Gen. Kapoor is trying to minimize Gen. Singh’s chances of promotion. Singh responds by exposing his real estate interests.

Gen. Singh’s inquiry committee found Gen. Kapoor’s aide involved in land scam worth millions.
During the meeting the Defence Minister and the army Chief discussed the Eastern Command’s recommendation to “terminate the services” of Prakash over the alleged Rs 300-crore land scam in north Bengal.

Gen Kapoor is unfortunately responsible for the whole issue

The next Army chief is the same person Singh had suspended ... He made a lot of enemies clearing out corruption within the army ...

Why should i spoon feed you everything if you completely have no clue on what the whole age row is about. Use the search function .......

You said it has been discussed ' million ' times ....there should be at-least one thread right ....

can't you do even that much if you believe in it so much ....

just post the link ...not just for me but for others who will be reading our conversation .
thanks in advance ....

You said it has been discussed ' million ' times ....there should be at-least one thread right ....

can't you do even that much if you believe in it so much ....

just post the link ...not just for me but for others who will be reading our conversation .
thanks in advance ....
there are like 2 dozen small threads here and there.. few snippets you might like

When did the second date of birth first appear in the MS Branch records? How did a wrong date of birth erased by the UPSC long ago creep in surreptitiously in the Officer’s service documents at the MS Branch so many years later? Why was no question raised on his annual confidential reports (ACRs) which carry date of birth and are submitted to the MS Branch every year? Why also were no questions raised on other periodical submission of service documents, reports and returns received from the officer’s Unit/Headquarters showing the same date of birth that came to be challenged by the MS Branch years later? Why was the confirmation given by the Adjutant General’s (AG’s) Branch not accepted by the MS Branch even though it is the AG’s Branch that is the official custodian of personal records of officers of the Indian Army? Why did the Ministry of Defence retract its initial decision to order an investigation in the matter? If the General’s contention is wrong, why are the authorities trying to placate and ‘rehabilitate him honourably’?

It is becoming more obvious that the entire case is actually a conspiracy that was hatched at the Army Headquarters (MS Branch) to pave the way for some ‘favourite’ who would otherwise have to retire as a lieutenant general unless something is done to force VK Singh out of office in a manner that would appear normal retirement on a date desired

All his promotions were also conducted keeping 1951

here is something for you...please don't ever say he tarnished the post...He upheld the values of the army

He is targeted for taking on the corrupt both in the army and the govt. this is blatently Obvious

15911562-790194.jpg

Last edited:
BJP should win ....if it is good enough to win ...

Not by default ....are you suggesting just that rise of AAP should not be welcomed because AAP will diminishes chances of BJP coming to power ....???

You are worried about 2014 elections ....I am worried about 2014 and years thereafter ....

You are worried about what Pakistani and Congress fans are thinking ....

I am worried about what will happen if Congress and BJP are allowed to go unchallenged ...

why don't you understand AAP brings healthy completion to electroral politics ....?

It reinstates the faith of people in democracy ....

and if you think BJP is weak enough to have its prospects damaged due to a year old party of activists ...Hell with such inept and weak BJP ...

a party which can't stand onslaught of 'minnow' like AAP , shouldn't aspire to lead nation ....

We should have faith in our democratic system ....

We are in era of Coalition politics ....it is here to stay .

AAP or no AAP ....BJP will still have to make Coalition government ...

Your logic that AAP is something sinistral just because Pakistani and Congress fan have thanked my post ...is just unbelievable....

No, I am just suggesting that AAP with their anti-corruption agenda will end up helping the most corrupted Congress come back to power by taking away a portion of the anti-Congress votes. I am worried about Congress coming back to power; shouldn't I be?

there are like 2 dozen small threads here and there.. few snippets you might like

When did the second date of birth first appear in the MS Branch records? How did a wrong date of birth erased by the UPSC long ago creep in surreptitiously in the Officer’s service documents at the MS Branch so many years later? Why was no question raised on his annual confidential reports (ACRs) which carry date of birth and are submitted to the MS Branch every year? Why also were no questions raised on other periodical submission of service documents, reports and returns received from the officer’s Unit/Headquarters showing the same date of birth that came to be challenged by the MS Branch years later? Why was the confirmation given by the Adjutant General’s (AG’s) Branch not accepted by the MS Branch even though it is the AG’s Branch that is the official custodian of personal records of officers of the Indian Army? Why did the Ministry of Defence retract its initial decision to order an investigation in the matter? If the General’s contention is wrong, why are the authorities trying to placate and ‘rehabilitate him honourably’?

It is becoming more obvious that the entire case is actually a conspiracy that was hatched at the Army Headquarters (MS Branch) to pave the way for some ‘favourite’ who would otherwise have to retire as a lieutenant general unless something is done to force VK Singh out of office in a manner that would appear normal retirement on a date desired

here is something for you...please don't ever say he tarnished the post...He upheld the values of the army

He is targeted for taking on the corrupt both in the army and the govt. this is blatently Obvious

15911562-790194.jpg

what is your say about General's statement that money was given to Kashmiri politicians at behest of army intelligence unit for which Privilege committee has summoned him ?

what is your say about General's statement that money was given to Kashmiri politicians at behest of army intelligence unit for which Privilege committee has summoned him ?

this is another statement which was taken out of context by the worthless pathetic congressi media ...

Money is being given to politicians for development , the money given is well accounted for for and never goes into personal accounts of the politicians

for example
Army unit, Kangan holds Sports event for local youth - Rising Kashmir. Latest News, Breaking News From Kashmir`s very own English Daily.

this is an example where the money is used..

This money is being supplied to politicians SINCE INDIPENDENCE by every god damn army chief , i saw the interview directly

No, I am just suggesting that AAP with their anti-corruption agenda will end up helping the most corrupted Congress come back to power by taking away a portion of the anti-Congress votes. I am worried about Congress coming back to power; shouldn't I be?

same was said will happen in Delhi ....I myself felt that AAP will end up helping congress by causing division of anti-congress votes ...

Did it happen that way ?

Let us look at long term health of Democracy in India ....

Delhi elections have thrown hung assembly ....thanks to AAP

Yet I am enthralled by result ...

This phenomenon has re-instated my faith ...and faith of many more in democracy

that change is possible ...

why you are pinning all your hopes and BJP alone ....

I personally feel we need many more parties like AAP ...

It augurs well for India ( that is my feeling )

same was said will happen in Delhi ....I myself felt that AAP will end up helping congress by causing division of anti-congress votes ...

Did it happen that way ?

Let us look at long term health of Democracy in India ....

Delhi elections have thrown hung assembly ....thanks to AAP

Yet I am enthralled by result ...

This phenomenon has re-instated my faith ...and faith of many more in democracy

that change is possible ...

why you are pinning all your hopes and BJP alone ....

I personally feel we need many more parties like AAP ...

It augurs well for India ( that is my feeling )

India is different from Delhi ... each and every vote the AAP gets will be wasted .. if AAp gets enough votes it will ruin the country as next govt will either be congress or third front

Back
Top Bottom