What's new

Honoring Mrs Indira Gandhi

Indira ganghi was directly responsible for creation of santi bahini and killing of thousands of Bangladesh army officers, soldiers and people in CHT. Not to mention she was behind killing President Ziaur Rahman. One should wonder where is your admiration coming from when Indira is directly involved in killing Bangladesh army and people?

Any proof or are you as usual indulging in your favourite pasting - shooting your mouth?

A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

আঁস্তাকুড়ের পাত কখনও স্বর্গে যায় না।

চোখ মনের আয়না।

What has emergency got to do with the thread?

Even the BJP is full of praise for her, except for the emergency.

So?

This thread deals with Bangladesh and Indira Gandhi.

But if you hallucinate that Indira Gandhi imposed Emergency in Bangladesh, then surely in your hallucination your judgement is off by a light year or more!

I never said she imposed emergency in BD. She did that in India. You should be worried about your judgment of understanding what is written in first place.

What emergency got to do with this thread? She's being honored posthumously in BD. Some people admire her, some people can not ignore her mistakes & not willing to accredit her honors. I'm among later ones. Simple.

I never said she imposed emergency in BD. She did in that in India. You should be worried about your judgment of understanding what is written in first place.

What emergency got to do with this thread? She's being honored posthumously in BD. Some people admire her, some people can not ignore her mistakes & not willing to accredit her honors. I'm among later ones. Simple.

You raised issue of emergency!

If everyone was perfect all the time, then where is the requirement of God?

Are you Jesus Christ in the Second Coming?

If you are of the latter variety, then please don't ride a high horse that you represent the opinion of India.

Speak for yourself!

i was referring to 1971 help! I had no idea Indira was behind Zia's assassination..... can you provide me with more info?????

So if a lion save a deer from a hyena just so the lion can have the deer for itself. How the lion is any better than hyena???
Indira gandhi and india did and doing the same as lion in the example. So how can you consider 1971 not taking account what Indira gandhi had done afterward????

India gandhi/RAWs involvement in Zia assassination is well known within army, political circle and even media circle. No country when embark on assassination attempt leave traces of proof. And it is even harder for a country like Bangladesh to establish such evidence. But all pices are out there. From my own recollection one of my relative who is associated with high up in Awami politics told my father night before that Zia will be assassinated next night. We thought it was some kind of political gimmick. That time Hasina just returned from india. But we all know history now. If you interested read Zainal Abedin book "RAW and Bangladesh" and MBI Munshi "India Doctrine" you will get a clue.

My intention is not to put you on spot but to raise the question on what Awami regime is dong and how we as Bangladeshi should look through these deception.

You raised issue of emergency!

If everyone was perfect all the time, then where is the requirement of God?

Are you Jesus Christ in the Second Coming?

If you are of the latter variety, then please don't ride a high horse that you represent the opinion of India.

Speak for your self!

If I'm of latter variety, I'm of latter variety.

If I'm of latter variety, I'm not representative of Indian opinions.

And Indians are also among latter subset & their representatives are enough competitive to criticize mistakes of Indira. I am not required for that job. You dont really need team of forensic experts to find out the truth if Indian politicians excluding & including congress criticize Indira's mistakes during emergency.

Yeah nobody is perfect. But history wont change just for that. Mistakes can be excusable, never erasable.

So if a lion save a deer from a hyena just so the lion can have the deer for itself. How the lion is any better than hyena???
Indira gandhi and india did and doing the same as lion in the example. So how can you consider 1971 not taking account what Indira gandhi had done afterward????

India gandhi/RAWs involvement in Zia assassination is well known within army, political circle and even media circle. No country when embark on assassination attempt leave traces of proof. And it is even harder for a country like Bangladesh to establish such evidence. But all pices are out there. From my own recollection one of my relative who is associated with high up in Awami politics told my father night before that Zia will be assassinated next night. We thought it was some kind of political gimmick. That time Hasina just returned from india. But we all know history now. If you interested read Zainal Abedin book "RAW and Bangladesh" and MBI Munshi "India Doctrine" you will get a clue.

My intention is not to put you on spot but to raise the question on what Awami regime is dong and how we as Bangladeshi should look through these deception.

I read the book "amar fashi chai". and it clearly said that Hasina and league was behind Zia's assasination. amd yet our people vote for this witch.... you do not have to worry..... i am not a dalal!

lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz lolz...

I read the book "amar fashi chai". and it clearly said that Hasina and league was behind Zia's assasination. amd yet our people vote for this witch.... you do not have to worry..... i am not a dalal!

And you love fiction?!

But does it mean that India did it as Idube states?

If you interested read Zainal Abedin book "RAW and Bangladesh" and MBI Munshi "India Doctrine" you will get a clue.

Fictions are not proof!

There are many books on UFOs too!

And also about goblins and leprechauns.

Nursery children believe it and also ague about it!

:rofl:

And you love fiction?!

But does it mean that India did it as Idube states?

the man who wrote amar fashi chai was not a fiction writer, was a freedom fighter and awmileague leader.... he couldnt stand evil hasina and raised voice against her and was expelled from BAL. then he exposed all the misdeeds he done and saw while working with Hasina. Anyway the book is banned in BD. I am not sure about gandhi but sure about hasina...

You quoted Jacob remember?

He is otherwise a revered General, but his book has been trashed for giving himself a pride of place and demeaning the contribution of others.

All writers tend to exaggerate one's agenda, ideas and self!

dekh lo aap sab jaga famous ho....:lol:
munni badnaam ho hi gayi:lol:

as a most senior member of defence.pk i now start thinking (first time in my life) that our image is really bad someone who born and live is irland he know indra gandhi background he hate pakistan and he support BD for separation from pakistan looks like world is advanced in 2011.we have to work hard for make our image better and yep he know defence.pk also :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom