What's new

HongKongers were More Happy under British than Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, when starting become a British colony, Hong Kong was a fishing village. After 100 years of living under the British regime, it becomes one of the most rich city of Asia ...
So, easy to understand if they still have feelings for the British...

However, when starting become a British colony, Hong Kong was a fishing village. After 100 years of living under the British regime, it becomes one of the most rich city of Asia ...
So, easy to understand if they still have feelings for the British...

Indian had live under the british regime too,and you see it is still the same sh!thole as before.

dude, really britishers are great, wherever they go they turn gold if they make it a colony good examples are singapore and hong kong.....but they snatched all the wealth and gold in india's case!!.....if only indians would have allowed britishers to stay and develop in the country like south africa, they would have never done that!!

dude, really britishers are great, wherever they go they turn gold if they make it a colony good examples are singapore and hong kong.....but they snatched all the wealth and gold in india's case!!.....if only indians would have allowed britishers to stay and develop in the country like south africa, they would have never done that!!

You are an embarrassment to Asian people. Go be a slave to them in the UK.

Indian had live under the british regime too,and you see it is still the same sh!thole as before.

They also are rich, if they still were a British colony until 1997. Moreover, the British easily make a fishing village into a city than a large country to become wealthy.
Hong Kong was one of the last colony in the world...

We had enough with colonialism.

Britain had ruled a bunch of countries,most of them are still a sh!thole today.
only the westerner and chinese ones become wealthy.
You indians are too dumb to develop your own country by yourselves.

^^ then how we are one of the top economies now?

we produce 100 times more electricity than we used to produce in 1947

under British,we we weren't 5th largest electricity producer, 6th largest automobile producer and nation with biggest milk output, 5th largest steel producer in world,which are we now

Britain had ruled a bunch of countries,most of them are still a sh!thole today.
only the westerner and chinese ones become wealthy.
You indians are too dumb to develop your own country by yourselves.

i'm not an indian neways . i'm a swiss living in bangalore working for ABB group...and in my hometown zurich, we have more respect for indians than chinese because everyone there hates chinese copycat piracy and all......they're known for cheap products there!!..although we are quite impressed by the way you people grew but we see you as a cheap labour country, not as a supapower!!

Even there are protests in Hongkong time to time to reintroduce British time era democracy of elected government in Hongkong which was mostly abolished after China took over.

British developed Hongkong or Singapore as their strategic economic location but for India their policy was to make India as source for raw material as well as dumping their finished goods and never preferred industrialization of India otherwise textile mills in Manchester would have lost a huge market.

Today Hong Kong still a democracy. Every year, people here still organized demonstrations to commemorate victims of tiananmen square 1989.
And recently they protest Chinese women go to childbirth in HK...

@ayachyan ^i also used to think that indians would be black and ugly and all, but after i came to india, i realised there is a skin mixture,some are brown, very fair,dark ,some are short,very tall,tall and all and really, they don't care about it, they all just look like us westeners with wide open eyes but just darker in colour and caucasians too(actually, no one cares).........yeah, they are but as much intelligent as europeans but although less creative than us!.but i have fallen in love with indian cuisine,their space and missile abilities here in HAL and isro near my house...awesome..i will visit nanjing next year for my projects....lets see if chinese stereotypes in europe are true or not!!

@ayachyan ^i also used to think that indians would be black and ugly and all, but after i came to india, i realised there is a skin mixture,some are brown, very fair,dark ,some are short,very tall,tall and all and really, they don't care about it, they all just look like us westeners with wide open eyes but just darker in colour and caucasians too(actually, no one cares).........yeah, they are but as much intelligent as europeans but although less creative than us!.but i have fallen in love with indian cuisine,their space and missile abilities here in HAL and isro near my house...awesome..i will visit nanjing next year for my projects....lets see if chinese stereotypes in europe are true or not!!
lol,stop your BS.indian would like to do anything that can make their skin whiter.
And indian are as dark as african.

lol,stop your BS.indian would like to do anything that can make their skin whiter.
And indian are as dark as african.

i guess you never visited india b4!!, i never believe the stereotypism that chinese are too short and all that $hit until i see them!, just LOL at you!!...haha
anyways, if this is true, than pakistanis are equal in skin colour as indians.....LOL at razpak thanking your post about indian racial abuse knowing that even pakistanis look the same...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom