What's new

Hong Kongese invite Dalai Lama to Hong Kong!?

1) Kindly address us as Hong Kong Chinese please.

2) Under the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Basic Law, Hong Kong has a different law system compare to Mainland China and has its own Legislative Council. However, The Central Government in Beijing is responsible for all external and defense affairs so Beijing will have the final say in this. If this gentleman do get a visa to visit Hong Kong, it will be because Beijing wants him to come and visit.

3) Almost all Hong Kong Chinese understand that a united China is the only way to go, we do have our concerns and dis-satisfactions about the central government and we do wish it can improve in some areas and we will push for it, but we will not endorse or tolerate any talk or act of separation, not in 1989, not now.

4) So I agree, those naive buggers that want the British back deserve a kick in the butt and a bucket of ice cold water over their head to wake them up.

5)The current Vietnam government and its supporters (not all Vietnamese) are the enemy of all people of the Chinese ancestry, for the despicable betrayal in the 70s, the barbaric Boat People Issue in the 80s and the aggressive behavior towards other countries of Indo-China peninsular and Chinese people up till now.

PLA garrison in HK will arrest him as soon as he arrives and bring him naked in chains to face justice in Beijing.

How many will you arrest?

Thousands and thousands Hong Kongese who you (wrongly?) consider as your Han brothers are against Beijing. Now see inside your own house there are thousands of traitors trying to put an end to China.

pb-120604-tiananmen-hongkong-ps1.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120604-tiananmen-hongkong-ps3.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120604-tiananmen-hongkong-ps2.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120604-tiananmen-hongkong-ps4.photoblog900.jpg

Thousands remember Tiananmen Square crackdown in Hong Kong - PhotoBlog

You know what, the real enemy of China is Chinese themselves. It will be Chinese themselves who will set China afire.

However, in Beijing, meanwhile, a Chinese girl is seen dancing with a PRC flag in her little hand.

china-june4-03.JPG

A Chinese girl, holding a national flag, dances on Tiananmen Square in Beijing Tuesday, June 4, 2013. (Andy Wong/AP)

So, who is real Han? A Northern Chinese or Southern Chinese?

Extinguish the fire before it engulfs you. Neither Japanese nor Vietnamese are your enemy. Your enemy is your own kind.

Commemoration of fallen victims does not equal a desire to topple the Beijing government. I myself have participated in these rallies and i have no desire to usher a change of government or separate from the mainland. I simply want Beijing to acknowledge the incident and apologize.

How many will you arrest?

Thousands and thousands Hong Kongese who you (wrongly?) consider as your Han brothers are against Beijing. Now see inside your own house there are thousands of traitors trying to put an end to China.

pb-120604-tiananmen-hongkong-ps1.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120604-tiananmen-hongkong-ps3.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120604-tiananmen-hongkong-ps2.photoblog900.jpg

pb-120604-tiananmen-hongkong-ps4.photoblog900.jpg

Thousands remember Tiananmen Square crackdown in Hong Kong - PhotoBlog

You know what, the real enemy of China is Chinese themselves. It will be Chinese themselves who will set China afire.

However, in Beijing, meanwhile, a Chinese girl is seen dancing with a PRC flag in her little hand.

china-june4-03.JPG

A Chinese girl, holding a national flag, dances on Tiananmen Square in Beijing Tuesday, June 4, 2013. (Andy Wong/AP)

So, who is real Han? A Northern Chinese or Southern Chinese?

Extinguish the fire before it engulfs you. Neither Japanese nor Vietnamese are your enemy. Your enemy is your own kind.
No any one can really on behalf of Chinese, every where in China has some Chinese agree with the 1989 issue and some chinese disagree with, Northern Chinese or Southern Chinese is a childdish and simple name, more than 25 years past, all Chinese never stop to reflecte the issue. We will commemorate this issue, not to against or fight with any one, but to avoid happen again. We have not the same idea to solve our inner problems but no difference on outer problems

Commemoration of fallen victims does not equal a desire to topple the Beijing government. I myself have participated in these rallies and i have no desire to usher a change of government or separate from the mainland. I simply want Beijing to acknowledge the incident and apologize.

I don't have sympathy for the stupid dictators in Beijing, who have hijacked an entire nation. That said, I also don't think any govt would acknowledge and apologize to public vandalism that some thugs were involved in 1989.

The CCP has not enough confidence in its governance, and fears it might lose control of the country if they start acknowledging all past wrongdoings. They are still cowards and will be cowards if they just try to hide its ugliness in past and present. Nobody is saint and all political parties make mistakes, some of which could cause life, but acknowledging mistakes is the first step towards a mature and responsible party.

CCP members and its supporters if there are any here, look around the world. Political parties and even governments apologize all the time for their mistakes. Most people already know what happened, so silencing people only shows how weak you are and makes you look stupid. If you don't have confidence in yourself, how do you expect Chinese people to have confidence in your governance!

The great Han emperor in Han dynasty, Han Wu that conquered XIongnu, said sorry to its nation for the sufferings that numerous wars caused. Is the so called "most progressive" Marxist communist party not even as brave as an "emperor" in "feudal society" from 2000 years ago (wrong term that the CCP borrowed from the west) that the CCP so denounced?

I don't have sympathy for the stupid dictators in Beijing, who have hijacked an entire nation. That said, I also don't think any govt would acknowledge and apologize to public vandalism that some thugs were involved in 1989.

There might be some thugs that hijacked demonstration and vandalized. That's why it's so important for the government to acknowledge and make public what happened. Covering up is never a solution.

With the corruption and complicated political system, China will continue being like this for centuries.

Hope visiting Hong Kong is the first step for Dalai Lama returning mainland China and Tibet.It's really a tragedy that a Chinese could not go home as an oldy.

When a person violated the laws of his country he should be arrested and faces the charges disregard his age. This applies to all countries, not just China, and he shouldn't have special privileges than the next person.

When a person violated the laws of his country he should be arrested and faces the charges disregard his age. This applies to all countries, not just China, and he shouldn't have special privileges than the next person.

Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela ... ?

Your own "tank man" ... .?

he does not think he is Chinese.

Hope visiting Hong Kong is the first step for Dalai Lama returning mainland China and Tibet.It's really a tragedy that a Chinese could not go home as an oldy.

So?

As long as China keeps growing and improving, I have no problem with that.

With the corruption and complicated political system, China will continue being like this for centuries.

If China were hijacked by stupid dictators in Beijing, what is india hijacked by??? most stupid democracy leaders??? :rofl:

China warns U.S. officials not to meet Dalai Lama | Reuters

China demands UK apology over Dalai Lama
China demands UK apology over Dalai Lama - Martin Jacques

China warns India against ‘providing a platform' for Dalai Lama
China warns India against

China lodges protest over Dalai Lama's Japan visit
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2012-11/06/content_15877897.htm

China warns Paris against granting Dalai Lama honorary citizenship
http://www.france24.com/en/20090507...nst-granting-dalai-lama-honorary-citizenship-

China warns Australia over Dalai Lama
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/china-warns-australia-over-dalai-lama/2007/06/12/1181414278558.html

China warns Germany over Dalai Lama visit
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008/05/21/story_21-5-2008_pg4_9

AND NOW.........:yahoo: :rofl:.

Dalai Lama Invited To Visit ‘China’s Hong Kong’
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/china-warns-australia-over-dalai-lama/2007/06/12/1181414278558.html

China may be softening position on Dalai Lama

A crack has appeared in China's decades-old campaign against the Dalai Lama, with some monasteries reporting they are no longer being forced to denounce the Tibetan religious leader.

dalai_2396772b.jpg

The new policy has been described by some as "experimental" and currently only seems to apply in certain areas. Monks have reportedly been told that they may venerate the Dalai Lama as a spiritual figure as long as they do not treat him as a political leader.

That contradicts China's official propaganda, which describes the 77-year-old monk as a "wolf in sheep's clothing", bent on splitting Tibet away from China.

"Something will be announced in the next few days," said a monk at the Kumbum monastery in Qinghai province. "I cannot discuss it over the telephone, but from now on the Dalai Lama will not be criticised and we can revere him," he added.

A second monk, at the Ganzi monastery in Sichuan, said: "We no longer have to criticise the Dalai Lama and we are allowed to hang his picture. Lots and lots of us have seen this message spread on Weixin (a Chinese mobile phone messaging service)."

The monk read out one message that has circulated inside monasteries which suggested security in Tibetan areas could be relaxed.

"In case of a large disturbance, soldiers will not be sent to suppress it immediately, the leader of the monastery and senior monks should deal with matters first," it said.

Meanwhile, Free Tibet, an advocacy group, said pictures of the Dalai Lama were also being permitted inside the Gaden monastery in Lhasa.

The new policy remains highly sensitive and several sources, including the local governments in both Ganzi, Sichuan and Hainan, Qinghai, bluntly denied its existence.

Jin Wei, a professor at the Central Party School in Beijing said implementing the policy would be "very difficult".

"The Dalai Lama's identity is very complicated," she said. "He has never been seen solely as a spiritual leader".

Ms Jin recently called for a "creative" new approach to Tibet and for reconciliation with the Dalai Lama, who she suggested might even be permitted to live in Hong Kong. She voiced her views in a widely-read magazine, suggesting she may have some government backing.

After 120 self-immolations by Tibetans, there appears to be fresh debate inside the Communist party about the effectiveness of its policies in Tibet.

The Tibetan government-in-exile suggested the Chinese government may be trying to reduce the build-up of pressure and anger that is culminating in self-immolations. "It may be possible that in certain areas the Chinese leadership is trying to please people by giving certain small concessions," said a spokesman.

Robbie Barnett, the head of the Modern Tibet Studies programme at Columbia university suggested that the reports "coincide with an important challenge we are seeing in some quarters in Beijing to Hu Jintao's legacy and the hardline policies in Tibet that he masterminded for 20 years."

He added, however, that it was too early to predict whether advocates of a softer policy in Tibet would win over the hardliners. Lian Xiangmin, a senior researcher at Beijing's Tibetology Research Centre said the government's principle policy of putting stability above all other concerns would not change.

Meanwhile Woeser, a prominent Tibetan writer in Beijing, suggested on her blog that the Chinese government may be seeking a reconciliation with the Dalai Lama in order to have some influence over the choice of his successor.

She noted that the government has recently spent £250,000 restoring the Dalai Lama's childhood home and issued an invitation for him to visit Hong Kong. She said a friend of hers had expressed alarm in a recent letter that the Dalai Lama might be persuaded by China's efforts: "Think of the old adage: Don't walk into danger!"

The revelation of the new line on the Dalai Lama came as Gary Locke, the US ambassador, was permitted into Tibet for a three-day tour, suggesting that China may wish to improve international perceptions of its management of the region.

Additional reporting by Adam Wu

China may be softening position on Dalai Lama - Telegraph

One Monk sucessfully fought the whole Super Duper Strong Communist Regime!! :D

Back
Top Bottom