What's new

Hong Kong Won’t Delay Sanctions Against the Philippines

And yet they continue racist comments both in public and private and the discrimination and disenfranchisement.

Discrimination and disenfranchisement? Those are serious accusation~
But where is the guy supposes to accuse the evil HK government~?
There are countless Filipinos in HK and Taiwan, are they all enjoy being "discriminated" and "disenfranchised"~? Not to mention there are still many of you people are flowing in~
How about showing me a comment about a HK politician makes racist comments both in public and private, you horrible liar and brainless hater~ :-)

Man look it up the net why are too arrogant not you use your own damn internet? and yes i saw it first hand i been to the basted HK for years until 2011

Zero_wing, making Filipino people look bad on PDF.
So sad :cry:

Don't worry. We know there are bad pinos and good pinos. Just there are bad Chinese and good Chinese, bad Americans and good Americans...

You are good one.

Don't worry. We know there are bad pinos and good pinos. Just there are bad Chinese and good Chinese, bad Americans and good Americans...

You are good one.

Ha because is not really a filipino again only filipino can call each other pinoys you people have no right to use that term racist C#nts

Man look it up the net why are too arrogant not you use your own damn internet? and yes i saw it first hand i been to the basted HK for years until 2011
Blah blah blah you saw it you saw that go search the internet blah blah blah. How about
SHOWING me a TANGIBLE CASE about a HK politician makes racist comment both in public and private you dirty racist liar and piece of trash. :laughcry:

You piece of sh!t is not only a racist, hater and stupid fool with language barriers, but also a shameless liar, goody and stupid loser. Seriously, stop looting people in stricken regions and go kill yourself, fast. :smart:

By the way, how much have you earned from bringing drugs to "basted" HK~

Last edited:
Blah blah blah you saw it you saw that go search the internet blah blah blah. How about
SHOWING me a TANGIBLE CASE about a HK politician makes racist comment both in public and private you dirty racist liar and piece of trash. :laughcry:

You piece of sh!t is not only a racist, hater and stupid fool with language barriers, but also a shameless liar, goody and stupid loser. Seriously, stop looting people in stricken regions and go kill yourself, fast. :smart:

By the way, how much have you earned from bringing drugs to "basted" HK~

After the Racist and ill treatment i had i never set foot in that god awful place it was far more better when the Brits were running the place

Said the racist who insults the origins, character etc of Filipinos go cry to your mommy p^ssy

Yeah yeah because simply mentioning about Filipinos maids is really an insult and racist to some real racist bastard~

Yeah yeah because simply mentioning about Filipinos maids is really an insult and racist to some real racist bastard~

Its bizarre that Chinese members here find nothing wrong in being racist, almost as if its a social norm.

Using negative stereotype of an immigrant community is considered racist or atleast inappropriate.

The equivalent here would be an American TV host stereotyping all Chinese immigrants in America as dish washers.

Its bizarre that Chinese members here find nothing wrong in being racist, almost as if its a social norm.

Using negative stereotype of an immigrant community is considered racist or atleast inappropriate.

The equivalent here would be an American TV host stereotyping all Chinese immigrants in America as dish washers.

Well i certainly don't see you criticize a certain illiterate Pinoy here for spreading racism against Chinese people in general.

Its bizarre that Chinese members here find nothing wrong in being racist, almost as if its a norm.

Nobody here say that all maids are Filipinos.

Mr.Innocent:
"So my maid/ friend said that..."

Mr.Racist:
"Chinamen are evil and arrogant blah blah blah"
"Stupid evil Chinamen blah blah blah"
"Hahahahaha~!!! (laugh at photos of dead Chinese people )"

Mr.RealBizarre:
"Mr.I you are such a racist!!@#!!!"

Mr.I:
"Dafuq?"

Latest posts

Back