What's new

Hong Kong Won’t Delay Sanctions Against the Philippines

Oh really nice pics this always your reasoning and to that this nothing compare to the decades of abuse and racism we got from you people! Its not our fault what part is that can you not understand? For on thing you people should apologies for being arrogant jerks for decades! Stop being babies for Christ sake and why now when the Philippines is down? Oh i know you people are paid to do so and beside am not just talking about the maids am talking about the racism and arrogance of you people in general its bad enough you people smuggling and stealing resources and idea if you don't like to be reminded get the heck out of the forum
I can't see a Chinese people claps his hand, laughs at people's death like an animal while the Philippines is suffering at this moment here (if there is one, we will criticize him in no doubt), yet I can see some so-called mankind laugh at people's death, said that the picture about his people smiling at the victims is a 'nice pic', said that a careless, casual, poor-trained "rescuing" action was not their fault and take the so-called "being arrogant jerks for decades" as an excuse~

Seriously, I don't care which sides is the side has been being arrogant jerks for decades~ The point is being: Who is a arrogant stupid jerk AT THIS MOMENT. You loser said sth like "you people are paid to do so". The funny part is that you are the one who sounds like a 0.5 Cents here~ How about you let your so-called brothers and sisters from the south of "your" country laugh at and murder you people since you people has been being arrogant jerks for decades to them~ :omghaha:

Why? Why don't you ask yourself why being a arrogant racist and attack Chinese people while your country is suffering~ Why acting like a baby who did something terribly wrong and being upset while people mention that when you are being naught again. Why do you let me to show everyone what a bastard you are, again? :rolleyes1:
None of the members in this forum dare to laugh at people's death, EXCEPT FOR YOU, YOU, you laugh at people's death, I repeat, you, a so-called human, laughed at people's death. You animal are the one who should get the heck out of this forum. :smart:
(and he still has the "guts" and face to call other people rascits, what a freaking joke~)

Last edited:
We treat our maids very nicely. We pay them multiple times what they could earn back in the Philippines, plus benefits too.

Otherwise why would they keep coming here. Take a look down in Central on a Sunday, there are Filipino maids everywhere.

But Filipinos treat Chinese-Filipinos like dirt.....Chinese there are often targets for kidnappers.

Last edited:
But Filipinos treat Chinese-Filipinos like dirt.....Chinese there are often targets of kidnappers.

Not everyone and most of those people are tridas (chinese ganster trash from the mainland or HK) so it basicly Chinese using Filipinos to kidnap fellow chinamen. and beside majority of those kidnap are not filipino chinese but 2nd or 1st generation migrants from the Mainland so gain not really 
I can't see a Chinese people claps his hand, laughs at people's death like an animal while the Philippines is suffering at this moment here (if there is one, we will criticize him in no doubt), yet I can see some so-called mankind laugh at people's death, said that the picture about his people smiling at the victims is a 'nice pic', said that a careless, casual, poor-trained "rescuing" action was not their fault and take the so-called "being arrogant jerks for decades" as an excuse~

Seriously, I don't care which sides is the side has been being arrogant jerks for decades~ The point is being: Who is a arrogant stupid jerk AT THIS MOMENT. You loser said sth like "you people are paid to do so". The funny part is that you are the one who sounds like a 0.5 Cents here~ How about you let your so-called brothers and sisters from the south of "your" country laugh at and murder you people since you people has been being arrogant jerks for decades to them~ :omghaha:

Why? Why don't you ask yourself why being a arrogant racist and attack Chinese people while your country is suffering~ Why acting like a baby who did something terribly wrong and being upset while people mention that when you are being naught again. Why do you let me to show everyone what a bastard you are, again? :rolleyes1:
None of the members in this forum dare to laugh at people's death, EXCEPT FOR YOU, YOU, you laugh at people's death, I repeat, you, a so-called human, laughed at people's death. You animal are the one who should get the heck out of this forum. :smart:
(and he still has the "guts" and face to call other people rascits, what a freaking joke~)

Again with this argument face it is a dead one one laugh? since when two decades compare to decades of racism and discrimination, disenfranchisement etc man you just lose. Again jerk talking about this again again does not make you a saint and secondly in time were people need sincere help you throw soap without water at them it hurts the eyes basically your just showing off and imposing your so called power which in this case for pure spite. Any kid can tell you that again this like the question in the Hunchback of Notre-Dame " who is the monster and who is the man"

Again with this argument face it is a dead one one laugh? since when two decades compare to decades of racism and discrimination, disenfranchisement etc man you just lose. Again jerk talking about this again again does not make you a saint and secondly in time were people need sincere help you throw soap without water at them it hurts the eyes basically your just showing off and imposing your so called power which in this case for pure spite. Any kid can tell you that again this like the question in the Hunchback of Notre-Dame " who is the monster and who is the man"

Save your nonsenses in your own vile mind you shameless loser~ :lol: No matter how hard you try to divert the topic, you can never change the FACT that:
YOU ARE A BASTARD LAUGH AT PEOPLE'S DEATH~

We are not saints, nobody say that we are~ We are human being who have simple compassion - which animal like you have none~ Is it YOU as the only one in this forum who dare to laugh at people's death, it is YOU consider yourself a freaking saint. You shameless, racist, arrogant bastard dare to call the others racist and arrogant. How ridiculous, how laughable, how irony, how shameless~ :lol:

Every times you shameless bastard try to pretend yourself a saint and curse other people, I will post that MOST DEGRADING COMMENT in this forum to show everyone your true ugly face~ :-) Oh and showing your true ugly (which makes bastard unhappy) will surely not making anyone a saint, but this can show people who is the goddamn, shameless monster~ :partay:

Save your nonsenses in your own vile mind you shameless loser~ :lol: No matter how hard you try to divert the topic, you can never change the FACT that:
YOU ARE A BASTARD LAUGH AT PEOPLE'S DEATH~

We are not saints, nobody say that we are~ We are human being who have simple compassion - which animal like you have none~ Is it YOU as the only one in this forum who dare to laugh at people's death, it is YOU consider yourself a freaking saint. You shameless, racist, arrogant bastard dare to call the others racist and arrogant. How ridiculous, how laughable, how irony, how shameless~ :lol:

Every times you shameless bastard try to pretend yourself a saint and curse other people, I will post that MOST DEGRADING COMMENT in this forum to show everyone your true ugly face~ :-) Oh and showing your true ugly (which makes bastard unhappy) will surely not making anyone a saint, but this can show people who is the goddamn, shameless monster~ :partay:

Ha and what your doing now oh please cry me the sea oh wait probably claim that too.

Ha and what your doing now oh please cry me the sea oh wait probably claim that too.
What am I doing~? I am staying in this forum as usual~ and when I see that bastard is barking around again, I just need to tear his fake human face off~ :lol:
Hey I am not the one and only cold blood bastard here in this forum, it is not me who need to cry for being a jerk, racist, loser and stupid useless animal, nor need to afraid of your cold blood, stupid comments are discovered~ :lol:

What am I doing~? I am staying in this forum as usual~ and when I see that bastard is barking around again, I just need to tear his fake human face off~ :lol:
Hey I am not the one and only cold blood bastard here in this forum, it is not me who need to cry for being a jerk, racist, loser and stupid useless animal, nor need to afraid of your cold blood, stupid comments are discovered~ :lol:

Wow what baby am not surprise typical imperial middle idiot reaction

Why some people con't understand a simple thing: how can a criminal be decriminalized by a mere natural disaster. Only the pathetic don’t know this.

Of course, criminals, by their criminal nature, are always finding reasons to conduct crime, and finding yet other reasons to attempt to get away from punishment of justice.

I hate many politicians in HK!

Not only Philippine is the victim of them, even HK too. The democracy culture of HK is so~~~ UGLY!

Sadly, not very different from Taiwan.

Not only Philippine is the victim of them, even HK too. The democracy culture of HK is so~~~ UGLY!

I don't see any HK politician is stopping people donate to the Ph.

I don't see any HK politician is stopping people donate to the Ph.

And yet they continue racist comments both in public and private and the discrimination and disenfranchisement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom