What's new

Hong Kong protests against China

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are sick! how can a bunch of right wing perverts can reflect the sentiment of the rest of 7 million people!

the brits + us + indians are of course more than happy to see the colonial remnants still have a big impact in HK so as to salvage their diminishing egos!
We are not the ones who are dying to get british rule back. I just shared a news from Hong Kong which says that the people of Hong Kong were more happy under British rule than under the Chinese rule. Its a survey which I have no role in. Why you are getting mad at me?

stupid articles!

I am a Hong Kong People

I love China. 6.9 millions people staying home and celebrating 15 years back under China rules, only 0.1 million out

China I love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :china::china:

We are not the ones who are dying to get british rule back. I just shared a news from Hong Kong which says that the people of Hong Kong were more happy under British rule than under the Chinese rule. Its a survey which I have no role in. Why you are getting mad at me?

how many are there of these people? they are not dying living in present day HK unlike what's happening in your country!

stupid articles!

I am a Hong Kong People

I love China. 6.9 millions people staying home and celebrating 15 years back under China rules, only 0.1 million out

China I love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :china::china:
Good for you. May be you dont belong to those 52% of mejority of Hong Kongers who like British rule more than the Chinese one.
HongKongers were More Happy under British than Chinese

how many are there of these people? they are not dying living in present day HK unlike what's happening in your country!
Like I said before, I did not write that article and that I'm just sharing the news. That is a survey conducted by your own people.

this is a survey under anti-china institution. u know nothing about Hong Kong. We Hong Kong people are Chinese. Our parents all are from China. We love our parents, We love China :china:
I never disputed your love about China. That survey just shows what the mejority of Hong Kongers think. And I dont think being anti china is allowed in china, or is it?

There were quite a few that belong to the protest sponsor groups waving the British flags around, and to me, they were disgusting. We were yelling out lungs out at them and called them selling the Chinese people out to their colonial master.

As a whole most marchers were there out of boredom and tried to catch the medias' cameras.

There were quite a few that belong to the protest sponsor groups waving the British flags around, and to me, they were disgusting. We were yelling out lungs out at them and called them selling the Chinese people out to their colonial master.

As a whole most marchers were there out of boredom and tried to catch the medias' cameras.
Were they asking to get the British rule back?

so basically, u r one of the 'locusts'

that clears up a lot. thanks

I was born in Hong Kong. But I love China. I am a Chinese too :china:

HK under UK rules for about 100 years only.

100% Hong Kong People's parents or parent's parents are from China. We all Hong Kong are Chinese too

You know nothing about HK. :china::china:

Were they asking to get the British rule back?

Of course not, why would any sane person do that but their intentions are clear though. Don't forget, these marching leaders are sponsored by elements belong to the far right and certain foreign organizations. Their numbers are small but they can draw in large gullible groups.

For decades HK has become the hot bed for foreign activities and they're here legally so there's not much we can to stop them.

many Hongkingers dont like to ruled oppressive ccp regime in beijing.

Of course not, why would any sane person do that but their intentions are clear though. Don't forget, these marching leaders are sponsored by elements belong to the far right and certain foreign organizations. Their numbers are small but they can draw in large gullible groups.

For decades HK has become the hot bed for foreign activities and they're here legally so there's not much we can to stop them.
I am happy that Chinese government give the right to protest to the people of Hong Kong. I thought it was impossible under CCP. And yeah you can call me ignorant about this "right to protest" in China. I never knew it.

HK had enjoyed good time before joining China...they are not used to of jail yet....:D

I am happy that Chinese government give the right to protest to the people of Hong Kong. I thought it was impossible under CCP. And yeah you can call me ignorant about this "right to protest" in China. I never knew it.

HK is not exactly China...these people are more liberal .....media and internet freedom is as good as ours...so Chinese govt will not dare to repeat its typical action over here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom