What's new

Hong kong girl tries Guangzhou subway, 160KM/Per hour!!!! Is it underground high speed railway??

Will all subways in China be upgraded to "high speed subway" like China did to its old railway system a decade ago?

Will all subways in China be upgraded to "high speed subway" like China did to its old railway system a decade ago?
For mega cities you need high speed metro.
Example is the plan to integrate 11 cities including Hong Kong, Guangdong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Macao in the Pearl river delta.
Imagine living in Dong Guan and working in Hong Kong.

Hong Kong girl now thrilled,becomes CCP member and starts cultural revolution.

tumblr_ml1eizfmq51s9d395o1_500.jpg

Like I said before, I went to both cities several years ago and Guangzhou is living in 2050. Super futuristic and clean with nice open spaces. Hong Kong is decaying and looked like a third world shithole, like a Chinese New York City, just filthy, crowded and rotting.
Hong Kong was a trash dumping ground for the British, it was built as an opium drug production and trade center for mainland China, it was never well designed, but built as a shitty place.

Hong Kong girl now thrilled,becomes CCP member and starts cultural revolution.

View attachment 872152
Well most CPC members have university education and enjoy decently successful careers. I guess that's not something you will ever experience. Don't worry about us.

Well most CPC members have university education and enjoy decently successful careers. I guess that's not something you will ever experience. Don't worry about us.
His mind is forever being stuck half a century ago and this is a problem for most China haters.

His mind is forever being stuck half a century ago and this is a problem for most China haters.
I have a lot of bones to pick with how CPC ran China in the last 60 years, but it is legitimately a difficult organization to get into. You need to excel at your field or be recognized as a competent worker before the local committee will even consider you.

It's not about the education and career. It's how they run the country. And there's still crazy stuff going on when it comes to propaganda and freedom of speech.

It's not about the education and career. It's how they run the country. And there's still crazy stuff going on when it comes to propaganda and freedom of speech.
This is how they run the country with hard facts and figures, no just empty words.

China_70_years-1200px.jpg

There are a lot of things I will give the communist shit for, but **** your feelings. Let the numbers do the talking.

Life Expectancy
1949 - 36
2022 - 77.3

Infant Mortality Rate
1949 - 250 per 1000
2022 - 5.5 per 1000

Disposable Income
1949 - $4.03 USD
2021 -$5523

Literacy Rate
1949 - 20%
2022 - 97%

Total Highway
1949 - 0
2022 - 168478 km

If it wasn't for Deng Xiaoping,China would have still been a fanatic Maoist chaos.
Deng was also a communist leader. Communist party is all not about Mao, Mao was only in power in PRC for some 20 years, PRC has been over 70 years by now, we look at the party's overall job performance done by multiple leaders, China bashers can only see one, and only focus the downsides of the one, and they call it the objective assessment of the Chinese communist party.

China-bull-3.jpg

Last edited:
Deng was also a communist leader. Communist party is all not about Mao, Mao was only in power in PRC for some 20 years, PRC has been over 70 years by now, we look at the party's overall job performance done by multiple leaders, China bashers can only see one, and only focus the downsides of the one, and they call it the objective assessment of the Chinese communist party.
Deng's the only guy I like from that lot.

Deng's the only guy I like from that lot.
He was a hardcore communist.

微信图片_20220822013914.png

We know how much the west hates to see China rising and how they pull out all stops trying to block this rise, we know how frustrated China bashers live these miserable days through China's meteoric ascendancy. sorry , we can't help you, and you can't stop us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom