What's new

Hong Kong- British rule or PRC rule

Hong Kong people like to have big public demonstrations.

The article 23 demonstrations for example, had close to 1 million people marching on the streets! (And Hong Kong's total population, is only 7 million people.)

If the Hong Kong people feel strongly about something, then everyone will see it.

Outsiders like to dream, that we have some kind of a problem with the Beijing government, but we don't. :wave:

The article 23 demonstrations for example, had close to 1 million people marching on the streets! (And Hong Kong's total population, is only 7 million people.)

If the Hong Kong people feel strongly about something, then everyone will see it.

The prosperity of Hong Kong is a very important symbol for China. :tup:

One of the future CVNs must be named after Hong Kong, as "香港号核动力航母".

Outsiders like to dream, that we have some kind of a problem with the Beijing government, but we don't. :wave:

Well said CD, i won't even bother to reply to that ignorant lebanese, they can only dream for a hometown like HK, like i said before whats the point of discussing with people thats full of it....
PS, hey CD, i'm going back to HK for two months in May instead of Japan and i'm also going to collect my 6000 bucks from HK government for all HK citizens, what about you?:partay:

Well said CD, i won't even bother to reply to that ignorant lebanese, they can only dream for a hometown like HK, like i said before whats the point of discussing with people thats full of it....
PS, hey CD, i'm going back to HK for two months in May instead of Japan and i'm also going to collect my 6000 bucks from HK government for all HK citizens, what about you?:partay:

Of course buddy. :cheers:

:partay:

Because Hong Kong's GDP per capita is much higher than any mainland city. Thus the growth rate is also much slower.

Shanghai one day, with the similar GDP per capita to Hong Kong, would also expect to grow that much annually.

I'm just not pleased with its performance. If you compare the SAR to Singapore you'll find Singapore wins in both the gdp per capita and the growth rate.

Hong Kong should set itself a higher standard.

... HK residents get free money?

I'm just not pleased with its performance. If you compare the SAR to Singapore you'll find Singapore wins in both the gdp per capita and the growth rate.

Hong Kong should set itself a higher standard.

It is already a major improvement, and hopefully it would get even better in this year.

Actually there will always be some extra benifits yearly from the HK government, last yr i recalled was return or no need to pay property tax for a few months.
Anyway, i got lucky at the right time:yahoo: $$$$$:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom