What's new

Home-made submarines cheaper than those built with foreign technology

And this article proofs what
There not even the seasons defense journalists?

What is authenticity of blog ?

Tomorrow if any authors write the blog that is US helps in design China's J-20 so you will buy it

Even though he clearly mentioned that India take consultancy from Russian but where did it say that it was made like Sukhoi-30

Boeing take consultancy from bae on many projects so that that all Boeing products are BAE originated

Welcome to global world
my comment was meant for the Title of the OP. home made vs Those with foreign tech.

the 'home made' will take ages to build and will require extensive 'foreign assistance'... they can have a home made version as side project( tech demonstrator) to keep DRDO people occupied.

the 'home made' will take ages to build and will require extensive 'foreign assistance'... they can have a home made version as side project( tech demonstrator) to keep DRDO people occupied.

Most of the technologies for the home made SSN has been demonstrated & it has already been designed. As I had advised you, don't overload your brain by thinking about things you can't comprehend.

Most of the technologies for the home made SSN has been demonstrated & it has already been designed. As I had advised you, don't overload your brain by thinking about things you can't comprehend.
yeah sure.. almost done.. anytime... just 10 mins more.... 15 tops.. pukka this time...
have we not heard it all? :)

Back
Top Bottom