What's new

* HOME * CITY Bukhari’s invite to Pak PM draws fire from within community

I think it sums up. Bukhari supported Congress, it was decimated. Then he called on for supporting Mulayam, we know how badly his puppet government is doing in UP.
In my view he is loosing his political relevance in country with Young and educated Muslim population moving away from stale secularism agenda and supporting progressive development mindset. Therefore it is no surprise that in recent BJP victories a sizable vote share is of Muslim voters signifying change in country and self appointed leaders like him are behaving like well
Khisyani Billi Khamba Nochey...

I think it sums up. Bukhari supported Congress, it was decimated. Then he called on for supporting Mulayam, we know how badly his puppet government is doing in UP.
In my view he is loosing his political relevance in country with Young and educated Muslim population moving away from stale secularism agenda and supporting progressive development mindset. Therefore it is no surprise that in recent BJP victories a sizable vote share is of Muslim voters signifying change in country and self appointed leaders like him are behaving like well
Khisyani Billi Khamba Nochey...

I posted this in my previous post. :D

He is attention seeking ........:sick:

View attachment 140226

These appeasement policies have kept Secular Community in Ghetto along with their Heard Mentality. If they continue blindly follow these Imaams, would live in Ghetto till eternity.

I've posted that PIC again.:D

This is the main issue of these Secular Community.Even some educated members from that community follow idiots like Imam.

@Zarvan this is the true patriotic muslims.I hope you can understand

This is the main issue of these Secular Community.Even some educated members from that community follow idiots like Imam.

@Zarvan this is the true patriotic muslims.I hope you can understand

We should listen to our religious heads, but not follow them blindly. We should learn to beg to differ with them.

Err - to example. :laughcry:

These sell-out Mullahs who criticise Bukhari aren't voice of the majority Indian Muslims. Indian Muslims are hailing Bukhari as hero on fb and watsapp. Send them few bags filled with money and they will server their hinduwadi masters.

Its a shame that Pakistani PM and Pakistani people care more about Indian Muslims than rest of Indians.

We Indian Muslims salute this brave man Bukhari.

These sell-out Mullahs who criticise Bukhari aren't voice of the majority Indian Muslims. Indian Muslims are hailing Bukhari as hero on fb and watsapp. Send them few bags filled with money and they will server their hinduwadi masters.

Its a shame that Pakistani PM and Pakistani people care more about Indian Muslims than rest of Indians.

You should have seen the Times Now debate, your Owaisi Sahab was giving him a hard time and also told his brother that they were not the leaders of Indian muslims and they have no right to keep the Imam post of Delhi Jama Masjid to their families only..

Debate: Imam's #AntiIndiaInvite - 2-The Newshour-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

You should have seen the Times Now debate, your Owaisi Sahab was giving him a hard time and also told his brother that they were not the leaders of Indian muslims and they have no right to keep the Imam post of Delhi Jama Masjid to their families only..
Muslims don't have to agree with each other on every other thing. Owaisi saheh is a politician. Some times he has to say few things which he doesn't mean to look good.

Now keep trying.

Muslims don't have to agree with each other on every other thing. Owaisi saheh is a politician. Some times he has to say few things which he doesn't mean to look good.

Now keep trying.

So now Owaisi is just a politician.. I thought he was the savior of Muslims according to you and also you were saying Indian Muslims were hailing Bukhari all over India when a prominent Muslim politican was criticizing him in public.. You should try to improvise..

We should listen to our religious heads, but not follow them blindly. We should learn to beg to differ with them.

Err - to example. :laughcry:

Unfortunately some idiots in India is like this .I hope this will change in future.

No its not.When some idiots in India made such stupid statement people like Zarvan are so much excited to generalize entire community :D

Unfortunately some idiots in India is like this .I hope this will change in future.

I know the situation is changing. I know few Muslims (Some of them are family friends) and whether some self appointed leaders like it or not, people aren't blindly following the dictates. One significant change is Education and people moving out for jobs, with different community people living comfortably with each other. this gives an opportunity to every person (irrespective of his / her religious beliefs) to have a look into minds of other people and introspect in an unbiased manner. In most cases one would find that the person from other community isn't as bad as some politicians or religious leaders might portray them as.
True that people maintain and reserve their cultural and religious integrity but in some section of our population, tolerance and respect for other faiths is definitely increasing. & that to me is True Secularism, where nobody steps on others foot and respects everybody's identity (Not just religious).

No its not.When some idiots in India made such stupid statement people like Zarvan are so much excited to generalize entire community :D

While there are stray unfortunate instances of people instigating others, preaching hatred, for those of you who grew up in 80s/early 90s would certainly recognize that these are shrinking (limited mostly to under-developed, illiterate unemployed population areas). & that exactly is the reason why a lot of political parties do not want social situation of these people to improve. they thrive upon backwardness of thought which brings them vote and keeps their political shops open even at cost of Human life.

Sorry. Are you the official spokeman for Indian Muslims??..
Owasi or traitor bhikari may be a leader for some urdu speaking bhaiyas..Other Muslims have no respect for your urdu kichadi,let alone bhaiya owasi or bhikaari types...

I saw some debate on this and all the Muslim representatives absolutely despise Bukhari and this insult to the PM of India and challenged his right to even call himself an Iman.

Back
Top Bottom