What's new

Holocaust done by Germans or done on Germans?

The Soviets were extremely brutal and spread fear and death everywhere from East Prussia to Budapest.

That said,the Germans wanted to exterminate the Slavic populations of the USSR in their areas and Hitler had given orders for the destruction of Leningrad. The Soviet people suffered a lot. And I'm saying "Soviet" and not just Russian,because there were millions of Belarussians,Ukrainians and others too. Not all of the Ukrainians and Caucasians sided with the Germans. On the contrary,the majority fought against the Nazis.

Still,they were extremely brutal,that's why the Germans fought to death in the Eastern Front.

The Soviets were extremely brutal and spread fear and death everywhere from East Prussia to Budapest.

That said,the Germans wanted to exterminate the Slavic populations of the USSR in their areas and Hitler had given orders for the destruction of Leningrad. The Soviet people suffered a lot. And I'm saying "Soviet" and not just Russian,because there were millions of Belarussians,Ukrainians and others too. Not all of the Ukrainians and Caucasians sided with the Germans. On the contrary,the majority fought against the Nazis.

Still,they were extremely brutal,that's why the Germans fought to death in the Eastern Front.
German start the ball rolling and don't blame the soviets.

That is why Japan has no surrender policy as they believe US will take brutal revenge.

German start the ball rolling and don't blame the soviets.

That is why Japan has no surrender policy as they believe US will take brutal revenge.
I'm talking about the time when the Soviets reached the Reich and Axis countries.

I'm talking about the time when the Soviets reached the Reich and Axis countries.
And you expect the Soviet to forget about the brutality of Barbarossa operation?

Do you know why the Ukrainian turn their back on Nazis despite supporting their invasion of Soviet initially. Becos the Nazi believe these Ukrainian are inferior races too and ought to be crushed and humiliated.

And you expect the Soviet to forget about the brutality of Barbarossa operation?

Do you know why the Ukrainian turn their back on Nazis despite supporting their invasion of Soviet initially. Becos the Nazi believe these Ukrainian are inferior races too and ought to be crushed and humiliated.
I know. I just mentioned that in my first post. But still the Soviets were extremely brutal and barbaric in many cases.

This is inaccurate, nor did the Germans themselves report such events.
Americans didn't spare anyone, not even their so called French ally, American soldiers raped French women in broad day light.

If you need me and Google to spoon feed you, then please let me know

Americans didn't spare anyone, not even their so called French ally, American soldiers raped French women in broad day light.

If you need me and Google to spoon feed, then please let me know
Yes, I want to read academic sources of rape by Americans, as the Soviets did in the WW2.

And? Thats war. Its best not to lose a war. Because of that its so important to crush putins facist regime now before its too late

This is well known, the point is that you are trying to compare what the Soviets did to the 2,000,000 German women with the American ones (5,000 French, 11,000 German).
And with your reasoning, you do not give me any evidence of what the Soviets did to the Poles, the Romanians, the Estonians, the Czechs, the Slovaks, if of course such evidence is ever found, because of the totalitarian conditions that existed.

This is well known, the point is that you are trying to compare what the Soviets did to the 2,000,000 German women with the American ones (5,000 French, 11,000 German).
And with your reasoning, you do not give me any evidence of what the Soviets did to the Poles, the Romanians, the Estonians, the Czechs, the Slovaks, if of course such evidence is ever found, because of the totalitarian conditions that existed.
Soviet was ideologically a piece of shit. But its collapse was a disaster that made the world unipolar. Today's Russia is a lot different, an orthodox country that deserves respect for its independence from west

Capture.JPG

Looks like Brits had a personal problem with residents and civilians of Essen. The figure is insane, a simple calculation shows the barbaric bombing campaign on German citizens.

The fake LOL-O-Cast
download (12).jpeg
download (13).jpeg
images (18).jpeg
download (14).jpeg

Versus the real Holocaust of German citizens
merlin_168864645_cdcdb38a-ca93-4b26-accd-7e9b6bb54d27-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom