What's new

Hoisting of national flag upsets militant group

But they are uzbeks of IMU who are not happy with pakistani flags, they are not part but allies of TTP and haqqani network. They are from uzbekistan and have different values. Local taliban have nothing against pakistani flags. Pakistani flags on houses in FATA and KPK is a "normal" thing, a kind of trend and fashion. It is balochistan, where insurgents have problems with the pakistan flag.
And this news article reminds me of 2001 when Afghan villages on border hoisted pakistani flags to escape american bombardments.

hmm...seems the central asians from Ferghana valley are putting some heat like they have for thousands of years. Too bad there is no Velikorus to control them.

Just gave FATA a provincial status and build roads,hospitals,judiciary & schools along with Institutes for Islamic studies and 1-2 cants.....
60% of such rebellion and destructive activities will end:cool:

Why Uzbeks are running Islamic movement in Pakistan? they should do it in their country, but just because they are beaten by their Govt. & they have lost all the losers have moved to Pakistan with the help of rented Afghanis & Al CIA.

@Icarus our enemy is not only vicious but a chronic liar and manipulative and feeds our conspiracy hungry public what it thinks, what doesnt help is having minsters like, Abid Sher Ali, Kh Asif, Saad Rafique and Pervaiz Rashid who have their own axes to grind against our armed forces and in the process hurt their own government by hurting state of Pakistan.

They're softening up, they know that their government stands not on democratic principles or the support of the public, it stands on the shoulders of soldiers, who are being wasted away in IED attacks and raids by the terrorists. I would much rather have these men be killed in action, participating in an active Op so that their sacrifice will amount to something. What the government is doing by following this talks business, is essentially turning our boys into target practice for the terrorists.
However, the PAF has been instrumental in ensuring that we are still able to strike the fear of God in their hearts. Every time these bastards hear the roar of a jet engine, they will remember a Lt or Captain that they killed in cold blood and shudder over their mistake of joining this campaign.

Just gave FATA a provincial status and build roads,hospitals,judiciary & schools along with Institutes for Islamic studies and 1-2 cants.....
60% of such rebellion and destructive activities will end:cool:

FATA is relatively well endowed as far as infrastructure goes: Inside the colonel’s den

They're softening up, they know that their government stands not on democratic principles or the support of the public, it stands on the shoulders of soldiers, who are being wasted away in IED attacks and raids by the terrorists. I would much rather have these men be killed in action, participating in an active Op so that their sacrifice will amount to something.
sir , long time ago someone said that during his time the PMA cadets in their final term joined their units ahead of time to be able to participate in war (not sure if I heard him right or if it was possible). there is nothing like it.
you train all these years to actually have a chance to fight. like you said, it was my biggest fear that I might die or get critically wounded by a cheap shot or attack without getting a chance to fight.

Who ever they might be, they are on Pakistani soil hence only one kind of flag flies high and showing one's patriotism is no fashion but pride.
Yara they are patriotic and it's not their fault, we should thank Zia for the madrasslization of FATA.

They're softening up, they know that their government stands not on democratic principles or the support of the public, it stands on the shoulders of soldiers, who are being wasted away in IED attacks and raids by the terrorists. I would much rather have these men be killed in action, participating in an active Op so that their sacrifice will amount to something. What the government is doing by following this talks business, is essentially turning our boys into target practice for the terrorists.
However, the PAF has been instrumental in ensuring that we are still able to strike the fear of God in their hearts. Every time these bastards hear the roar of a jet engine, they will remember a Lt or Captain that they killed in cold blood and shudder over their mistake of joining this campaign.
Why are you against the government?
It's their foresight that broke the miscreants into factions so that they can be hand picked and targeted.
About being cannon fodder and fear of ieds, military pretty much own heavy industries taxila, significant influence in NESCOM, and good business relations with foreign companies along with local drone manufacturers.
Every thing is there for a petty little quadcopter armed drone. If you think i am talking science fiction i can show you proof.

uzbek bastards... somebody nuke uzbekistan ... they only produce steers n queers... the shitty kind...
Keep calm and don't post stupid posts, it's our incompetency for getting rid of these foreigners.

Desperate tribals are trying to save their lives from indescriminate air strikes by hoisting national flags on their houses. Tribals were never separatist to begin with, i bet no other region would stay loyal to pakistan if subjected to military operations for even few weeks while tribals are enduring military operations for a decade. It should be take into account that rest of pakistanis are calling names to tribals, yet it doesnt affect them like it did bengalis.
Lets be honest, Pakistan armed forces wont spare these houses with flags, the air strikes are never that precise and limited in destruction to begin with. It is also possible that some taliban might also be using this trick, in hope of escaping aerial bombardments.
@Icarus
lol if they were so desperate why didn't they emit this scum from their ranks before, eh?
ab jab danda jaaney lga hai to desperate ho gai.... wah!

Why are you against the government?

I am not against the government, I work for the government, I am against their policy and I reserve the right to disagree with the policies of my government.

It's their foresight that broke the miscreants into factions so that they can be hand picked and targeted.

Incorrect, talks had nothing to do with it, the tensions between Shehryar Mehsud and Khan Said Sajna had been mounting for over two years and these guys had engaged in such skirmishes before as well. It just so happens that this time, there was an 'alleged' ceasefire in place that everyone seems to think is responsible for this split, without taking recent history of the warring factions into consideration.

About being cannon fodder and fear of ieds, military pretty much own heavy industries taxila, significant influence in NESCOM, and good business relations with foreign companies along with local drone manufacturers.
Every thing is there for a petty little quadcopter armed drone. If you think i am talking science fiction i can show you proof.

So you think a quad-copter or a drone can detect and pre-empt an IED attack? Tell once again why the US and ISAF troops continue to lose more men to IEDs than any other form of attack? They have among the world's greatest economies and production facilities, why can't they make a quadcopter that can deal with the IEDs? Real life combat is not about gadgetry and being hi-tech, its about nerves and having the stomach for a fight.

Desperate tribals are trying to save their lives from indescriminate air strikes by hoisting national flags on their houses.

So an F-16 pilot flying at something like 20,000 feet will refuse to drop his bomb because he miraculously saw a 8''x10'' flag flying over the house from 20,000 feet? Are you on friggin' hash, son?

Tribals were never separatist to begin with, i bet no other region would stay loyal to pakistan if subjected to military operations for even few weeks while tribals are enduring military operations for a decade. It should be take into account that rest of pakistanis are calling names to tribals, yet it doesnt affect them like it did bengalis.

Tribals are participating in this fight with complete enthusiasm and nobody is calling them names, now please don't quote a story where someone you knew called a tribal a name because there are plenty of douchebags in our population of 200 Million, we're talking about national outlook.

Lets be honest, Pakistan armed forces wont spare these houses with flags, the air strikes are never that precise and limited in destruction to begin with. It is also possible that some taliban might also be using this trick, in hope of escaping aerial bombardments.
@Icarus

Indeed they won't, its friggin' invisible for a pilot! And if flags repelled bombs, the Taliban would just put them up too.
Plus airstrikes are pretty precise, beat artillery any day of the week and the architecture in FATA makes it easier to get accurate hits because houses are mini-forts and are built quite far apart from one another.

Last edited:
So you think a quad-copter or a drone can detect and pre-empt an IED attack? Tell once again why the US and ISAF troops continue to lose more men to IEDs than any other form of attack? They have among the world's greatest economies and production facilities, why can't they make a quadcopter that can deal with the IEDs? Real life combat is not about gadgetry and being hi-tech, its about nerves and having the stomach for a fight.
They ARE using armed drones if not quad copters and who know they are using armed quad copters or not, how are you so sure?
Any ways here you go, this is called innovation and have any idea who made this, a god damn toymaker!
Black-Hornet-Nano-drone.jpg

I am not against the government, I work for the government, I am against their policy and I reserve the right to disagree with the policies of my government.
Yar the thing is that this gov. has proved to be a lot better than the previous and still i see people bashing them and spreading pessimism (read Vcheng).... kinda makes me sad and a bit mad.... why are we so thankless creatures, terrorism has gone down significantly if not eliminated, dams are being built, countries are being visited and joint naval drills are happening, overall impression of Pakistan is improving, economy is a lot better considering we were on the verge of going bankrupt. I kinda get passionate sometimes i'm sorry if anything was offensive!

They ARE using armed drones if not quad copters and who know they are using armed quad copters or not, how are you so sure?
Any ways here you go, this is called innovation and have any idea who made this, a god damn toymaker!
View attachment 34521

Yar the thing is that this gov. has proved to be a lot better than the previous and still i see people bashing them and spreading pessimism (read Vcheng).... kinda makes me sad and a bit mad.... why are we so thankless creatures, terrorism has gone down significantly if not eliminated, dams are being built, countries are being visited and joint naval drills are happening, overall impression of Pakistan is improving, economy is a lot better considering we were on the verge of going bankrupt. I kinda get passionate sometimes i'm sorry if anything was offensive!
how old are you?

I dont know y uzbiks are against pakistan..can anyone tell me the reason behind it

Did I read it wrong or Pakistani citizens are hoisting flags to escape bombardment. o_O

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom