What's new

Hoisting of national flag upsets militant group

hmmm.... guess i have some time to prove you wrong then....

That's good enough, a great person once said...
"The future belong to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

I don't want a cannon dude, an AR variant would do.... and i hate mehrans.

As a strong believer of UAV and an enthusiast, for a change, I would love to be proven wrong.

By the way why you think predator not employing an AR and being so large? I guess all your need would match if we reduce the size of predator and induct a cannon to it.

Also quad copter lack in speed and gain in stability. Are you suggesting some V-22 osprey sort of arrangement as well to make up for speed?

Also tell me the targeting mechanism you are looking for AR?

Dude, you really aren't from this planet, are you? Do you seriously think that "Lashkar-e-Jhangvi", "Sipah-e-Sahaba" were created by anyone other than our very own intelligence services?

It's our mess, and we are responsible for cleaning it up. We as a nation, are so up our own arses that we can't see any light.

Please go ahead and provide few more conspiracy theories, as if, rest of us are blind.

"Jaisa karo gay, waisa bharro gay"

Don't worry they would get justice even they know it sir some dumbos and many of them are funded by west are involved in sectarian fights old habit of west

Last edited:
No they have funded many incidents have happened for example few years back a firing took place on an Imam Bargah and at evening in a Mosque they were not very far away and when both parties went to get FIR registered they things they told were same How guns were fired what car was used and other things they told were exactly same

L J leader has been provided security by security establishment at tax payers expense ? Name any western of any other civilized nation that protects a well known terrorist.

L J leader has been provided security by security establishment at tax payers expense ? Name any western of any other civilized nation that protects a well known terrorist.
Altaf Hussain and Kharbiyar Marri and Bramdagh Bugti is protected by west I think they are not hiding in Muslim countries

As a strong believer of UAV and an enthsiast, for a change, I would love to be proven wrong.
By the way why you think predator not employing an AR and being so large? I guess all your need would match if we reduce the size of predator and induct a cannon to it.
Also quad copter lack in speed and gain in stability. Are you suggesting some V-22 osprey sort of arrangement as well to make up for speed?
Also tell me the targeting mechanism you are looking for AR?
I don't want any sort of discussion on this thread we should open one for ourselves i guess, wanna?

MQM, aap kay chacha g nay banai thee? Furthermore, don't confuse nationalist movement with sectarian movement. Two completely different creatures. One asks for some additional rights and shuts up, other is an ideological animal, who needs to feed on nothing but blood.

Now go and sleep, before you make me really pissed off.

Altaf Hussain and Kharbiyar Marri and Bramdagh Bugti is protected by west I think they are not hiding in Muslim countries

L O L dude you really need to get your news from any body then mullah Friday.

Young man whose version of sharia? the shia version? the sunni version? or the sufi version
Wasabi version its the best . and is backed up by Hallal dollars
wasabi-salmon-wasabi.jpg

Zarvan gets his daily dose (news) from a cave in Afghanistan but i must admit he is intelligent and polite.
that..I agree the second bit.

intelligence is a subjective matter. he is articulate I give you that. he is educated too. but his opinions limit his "intellect"

Damn that shit nasty. NASTY!
goes very well with the Dhab... ;)

intelligence is a subjective matter. he is articulate I give you that. he is educated too. but his opinions limit his "intellect"

Ab to unKILL kahunga. Ki tussi chipkali le aye o!

Should not that be a worry. Articulate, polite but mislead. I would be very scared of him if he was in UK

Back
Top Bottom