What's new

Hockey World cup Pakistan VS India Match (Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to indian hockey team.
Yes unfortunately we lost the game.:cry:

i would like to see that predication Guy who predicted 4-2 and later 6-4 in favour of Pakistan.. They couldnt even score 2 goals..

Good Work India :wave:

Bad luck Pakistan 7 Plenty corners only1 goal

more than 25 attacks in last half very very pathetic performance, passing and body language shown by Pakistani players. :disagree:

Good work India

PS: Stop flaming each other its a game i enjOy ALOT!!! so stop flaming eachother.

is WC mae kismat se entry mile ha :rofl::rofl:

they may not have been playing this world too.......... the only reason they are playing is because they are the hosts :rofl: and according to Internation Hockey Federation Hosts automatically get selected in World Cup so they did not had to play the WC qualifiers round

Good Work India :wave:

Bad luck Pakistan 7 Plenty corners only1 goal

more than 25 attacks in last half very very pathetic performance, passing and body language shown by Pakistani players. :disagree:

Good work India

PS: Stop flaming each other its a game i enjOy ALOT!!! so stop flaming eachother.

thanks buddy

they may not have been playing this world too.......... the only reason they are playing is because they are the hosts :rofl: and according to Internation Hockey Federation Hosts automatically get selected in World Cup so they did not had to play the WC qualifiers round

so u want to say that pakistani team is so mush weak that it got defeated by a unqualified team:cheers::cheers:

Chakha de :)

Congrats to India! It was a good fast paced game.

No...... both of the teams showed the worst performance and the attitude of both teams showed they will last for only couple of more matches :angry: the only reason why India won is we did not play better :angry: we got several chances that we missed because of lack of WILL

I am disappointed by the performance of both teams :angry: it was like GALI MOHALLY WALA MATCH

i would like to see that predication Guy who predicted 4-2 and later 6-4 in favour of Pakistan.. They couldnt even score 2 goals..

yes i said that and i was wrong.but mine was 3-2;or 6-2:lol:

Tu pakistan ne kon sa teer mar liya?? 4-1 :cheers: dont be soo jealous!!

its just a first match :partay:

I agree it's just the first match and I think Pakistan team will perform much better in the upcoming matches.

It's game but it seems to have triggered lots of emotions on both sides.

I know it Hurts losing To Minnows....Anyways wats ur prediction for next match nostradamus.:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom