What's new

Hockey World cup Pakistan VS India Match (Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not again! Pakistan wasted anotehr golden chance :eek::no:

India playing world cup because they are host else they didn't qualified for world cup , Lucky :lol::lol::lol:

yes correct

the only reason why india is playing in this world cup is that they are the hosts

They couldn't quality for the olympics if i am not wrong?

actually the reason is simple

Whenever we hope something from our team...... they always disappoint us....... when we don't care about them...... they start winning matches

I can't remember one single match that we lost from India in hockey......... but today when i am watching....... they started losing :rofl:

Selective memory huh...?

May the best team win.

Players looking more worried about security than their hockey, their performance is certainly not at par their standard......i looks the discussion about security risks in india was right.:rolleyes:

it just a game but Pakistan did not good in starting

The Pakistani players are too young and not as much active as the rivals.

One poor center forward cant perform when the others are not reaching to his support in Indian D

Players looking more worried about security than their hockey, their performance is certainly not at par their standard......i looks the discussion about security risks in india was right.:rolleyes:

Really? Changa bahana aa..!

Wonder why Pakistan cricket team has had a dismal record at home in recent years. By your logic Pakistan should have been winning every home game over the past few years.

MAN BIG BIG BAD LUCK 2 plenty corners lost total 4 plenty corners man

+ more thn 15 +Attacks in which 5 almost 95+% chance of goal BAD LUCK by Pakistan ...

loosing to a team that didnt qualify.... doesnt make any sense

naa actually he is right...... just google it

and the better teams has always been losing from minnows :lol: just another bad day for Pakistan :cry:

If Bangladesh cricket team can beat Australia...... then anything is possible ;)

NO i think its not security but pressure of playing amid hostility by the crowd. Besides recently Pakistani hockey team had been facing some politics within.

Above all check the boys are toooooooo young. One Pakistani player is the youngest in this world cup

Ham to hamesha khush he hai gum tu tumhare andar he. Go India Go Beat the hell out of them. F-16:tdown: Su-30mki :tup:

SU-30MKI PURR KIA HOCKEY FIT KARKE MARRO GAE.........
sir all hardpoints are fitted with indian team hockeys..........this time f-16 won't go away..........the hockey team is always right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom