What's new

Hockey: Mens Group A Match 20 - Pakistan vs India!

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Please update us with live scores whoever is getting it on TV.

Match starts at 7pm, IST

any links for live match?
Is PTV airing it?

wow .....gotta watch it.....!!!
btw isn't BBCWORLD giving live updates on their website as they did for Champions challenge /Trophy etc....?

Update : I see they are giving an all -event update rather than exclusively hockey matches....

Well even a draw is enough for us to qualify for the semis. So we have a strong chance today. Hopefully we would win the match and make it to semi comfortably.
:pakistan:

Oh bhains di unkh!

Mera cable signal subha sey nahin aa raha!!!
Bah,i ll miss the game,i fear........

<sniped>

Last edited by a moderator:
exciting match its going to be...cant aford to miss it...its a do or die match for india.

exciting match its going to be...cant aford to miss it...its a do or die match for india.

Be it a cricket or hockey in India Pakistan match umpires have always been unfair to Pakistan.
I'm not very excited for the same reason as Pakistan will not get fair chance and this match will also be nothing but an unfair farce.
All what i'll be looking for will be the the degree of unfairness.

Be it a cricket or hockey in India Pakistan match umpires have always been unfair to Pakistan.
I'm not very excited for the same reason as Pakistan will not get fair chance and this match will also be nothing but an unfair farce.
hmmm... already making excuses. first. stop ur players to make fixing. human errors will be always there. what a useless post.

The Match has not yet started but you have started finding reasons.

Victimhood complex

Back
Top Bottom