What's new

Hockey India to suspend playing ties with Pakistan: Narinder Batra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw on the news now...

This makes it clear the clout that Indian federations have on world sport...money rules in this world.

Yesterday matter was resolved, but the Indian board makes some threats and FIH backs out.

Pathetic.

that is when india has the world's largest poor population.....imagine WTF they will do if they become a more moderately developed economy.....

lol comparing ban with 50% match fee ? whata logic
I already said the ban is too strong a punishment in my first post on this thread, what I wanted to say was Kohli's action didn't go unpunished.

Indian spectators' hall of shame

The West Indies suffered unruly Indian crowd behaviour as early as 1967, when a police attack and subsequent mismanagement by local administrators led to the interruption of the Calcutta Test.

When India slid to defeat against Australia at Brabourne Stadium in 1969, indian fans began throwing stones and bottles onto the field as well as setting fire to the stands, before laying siege to the Australian dressing rooms.

In January 1975, a pitch invasion and subsequent riots in the final Test at Bombay resulted in the loss of 90 minutes of play. During the same tour, a stampede occurred at Eden Gardens when tickets were oversold and India fell to another loss; the Australian team bus was later stoned with bricks

In 1991, Thackeray's men vandalised the pitch at Bombay's Wankhede stadium two days before Pakistan were to play a one-day series in India.

During their 1994 tour of India, there were widespread complaints from the Windies players about instances of stones, bottles and fruits being thrown at them.

On the top of hall of shame would be 1996 Cricket World Cup semi final, where India were losing to Sri Lanka at Eden Gardens. 110,000 capacity brought the World Cup semi-final to a standstill under a hail of bottles. Later an armed guard had to be placed at the home of captain Mohammad Azharuddin to ensure his safety.

In 1999, about 25 supporters of Bal Thackeray's Shiv Sena party stormed New Delhi's Ferozeshah Kotla stadium, the venue of the first Test and dug up the pitch. They also gave death threats to Pakistani cricketers.
A riot occurred in a same tour at Eden Gardens after a collision with Pakistani paceman Shoaib Akhtar saw Tendulkar run out, forcing police to eject spectators and the game to be played in an empty stadium.

In Odisha disrupting the arrival of the team in Cuttack for an ODI over the lack of a local player in the team, with one activist manhandling coach Greg Chappell. Similar treatment was handed to India's Marathi captain Sunil Gavaskar in the 1980s by Bengali crowds, with consecutive Tests in Calcutta requiring police intervention due to crowd rioting.

West indian visit to india 2002:
first ODI: Crowd turning violent and throwing crackers on field.
Second ODI: The West Indian players were targets of stone-throwing.
Third ODI: The West Indian team walked off the field when hit by water bottle and refused to return until the stadium was cleared

Even Chennai, considered to be India's most sporting crowd, witnessed a minor incident when Saurav Ganguly was wrongly given out and for a few minutes after the replay was shown, sections of the crowd vented their ire by throwing bottles onto the field.

I hope you understand now who needs to learn manners and tameez..
ya..we should also not forget how u guys welcome players from other countries...sri lanka...lahore...kuch yaad aaya?

"I am Indian and completely against the FIH decision under our board pressure. Our people abusing them for more than two hours. This decision damage our image across the world that we didn't show any respect or accept our defeat. I was also there.. Even many officials from our board did this many time. Don't know but from IPL, Cricket to hockey, our sarkaar destroy real taste of sports unfortunately. Being an Indian, I am really disappoint today.".

Respect this guy.. defintly not every kutabila has same approach!

hume ky pata ? aapne ne liya hai aapko pata hoga ;)

diya tu hamnay hey lol real may batoon sa nahe yaan lol... pehlay tumharayt ghar may ghuns kar tumhare pheenti lagaye inshort rape kya 2012/2013 may aur phir tumnay loc ke violation shuru kardi hahahhahah phir bangladesh may jo rape huwa woh tu lolzzzzzzzzz he hogaya afridi nay jo bachi kuchi izat the sab lol... aur ub hockey may b tumhare 2 takay ke nahe chori.. asal may tumko apni kutay wali karawnay ke adat phar gaye hey hahahahha

Indian spectators' hall of shame

The West Indies suffered unruly Indian crowd behaviour as early as 1967, when a police attack and subsequent mismanagement by local administrators led to the interruption of the Calcutta Test.

When India slid to defeat against Australia at Brabourne Stadium in 1969, indian fans began throwing stones and bottles onto the field as well as setting fire to the stands, before laying siege to the Australian dressing rooms.

In January 1975, a pitch invasion and subsequent riots in the final Test at Bombay resulted in the loss of 90 minutes of play. During the same tour, a stampede occurred at Eden Gardens when tickets were oversold and India fell to another loss; the Australian team bus was later stoned with bricks

In 1991, Thackeray's men vandalised the pitch at Bombay's Wankhede stadium two days before Pakistan were to play a one-day series in India.

During their 1994 tour of India, there were widespread complaints from the Windies players about instances of stones, bottles and fruits being thrown at them.

On the top of hall of shame would be 1996 Cricket World Cup semi final, where India were losing to Sri Lanka at Eden Gardens. 110,000 capacity brought the World Cup semi-final to a standstill under a hail of bottles. Later an armed guard had to be placed at the home of captain Mohammad Azharuddin to ensure his safety.

In 1999, about 25 supporters of Bal Thackeray's Shiv Sena party stormed New Delhi's Ferozeshah Kotla stadium, the venue of the first Test and dug up the pitch. They also gave death threats to Pakistani cricketers.
A riot occurred in a same tour at Eden Gardens after a collision with Pakistani paceman Shoaib Akhtar saw Tendulkar run out, forcing police to eject spectators and the game to be played in an empty stadium.

In Odisha disrupting the arrival of the team in Cuttack for an ODI over the lack of a local player in the team, with one activist manhandling coach Greg Chappell. Similar treatment was handed to India's Marathi captain Sunil Gavaskar in the 1980s by Bengali crowds, with consecutive Tests in Calcutta requiring police intervention due to crowd rioting.

West indian visit to india 2002:
first ODI: Crowd turning violent and throwing crackers on field.
Second ODI: The West Indian players were targets of stone-throwing.
Third ODI: The West Indian team walked off the field when hit by water bottle and refused to return until the stadium was cleared

Even Chennai, considered to be India's most sporting crowd, witnessed a minor incident when Saurav Ganguly was wrongly given out and for a few minutes after the replay was shown, sections of the crowd vented their ire by throwing bottles onto the field.

I hope you understand now who needs to learn manners and tameez..

This should be sent to all the boards and ICJ to show what is INDIA upto.

"I am Indian and completely against the FIH decision under our board pressure. Our people abusing them for more than two hours. This decision damage our image across the world that we didn't show any respect or accept our defeat. I was also there.. Even many officials from our board did this many time. Don't know but from IPL, Cricket to hockey, our sarkaar destroy real taste of sports unfortunately. Being an Indian, I am really disappoint today.".

Respect this guy.. defintly not every kutabila has same approach!

give me a break...do we have some source for this...this another typical pakistani style of makings stuff up..oh btw change India to Pakistan in the so-called quote..u will get a imaginary 'good' Pakistani reaction

ya..we should also not forget how u guys welcome players from other countries...sri lanka...lahore...kuch yaad aaya?

it is like comparing apples with oranges.. our spectators are more civilized than that of India and they need to learn to not to fling racist gestures towards them. Period.

inko aur ganda karnay ka best atreeka ye hey kay Pakistan should immediately withdraw and call back team without playing final because of FIH Indian cry baby reaction... this tourney will badly fuckedup in this case and around the world after kickass defeat in front of the world this is another bomb on India image across the world that how India politizie every issue also bomb on FIH image that before they cleared all the players but now after Indian pressure, they did this....
exactly.....

what can you expect from a country like india ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom