What's new

Hizbul commander's bullet- riddled body recovered in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
UN recognizes it now. It will change.

Like Jammu and Kashmir was removed from their list of UN disputes.

Like I said, the UN will change its position on the Durand Line. :)
Why dont you just do some home work before sending comments. Its better if you stop making your wishful thinking and come to real world. UNO dont act on your wiahes and wet dreams.

[QUOTE="Ranasikander, post: 7667145, member: 35521"
They have every right to kill indian occupied forces who occupied their land.[/QUOTE]
So according to you kashmiri pandit have every right to kill kashmiri separatist?

Why dont you just do some home work before sending comments. Its better if you stop making your wishful thinking and come to real world. UNO dont act on your wiahes and wet dreams.
Jammu and Kashmir out of U.N. list of disputes - The Hindu
Deletion of Kashmir from UN list resented
Kashmir removed from UN list of disputes | News

JnK is not a UN dispute any more. A bilateral dispute - yes.

The Durand Line will enter the list of disputes soon. Indo US trade is increasing. It will enter soon. :)

:lol::lol: Why are Pakistanis crying here. He attained jannat, so be happy. You all want to go to jannat too? you are welcome in India :haha::haha:
No body is crying, he is shaheed and muslims give congrats to the shaheed family instead of crying.

Glory be to the One God .

upload_2015-9-19_12-14-28.jpeg

True Warrior Died defending his homeland from foreign occupation .
Many Die & Live ,Many Born & Grow ,Many many Gone many more to to Come .
We Pakistanis will never desert you for you are our Brothers & Sisters :smitten:

Love ,Respect & Honour my Brother :pakistan:

Means dint get u o_O
The link given took me to a pic of this guy and not the article so I don't know how he was killed..... or somebody left it to our imagination. I was wondering if that somebody is RAW. :)

I donn get it, why are Indians so shocked to see Pakistanis sad after this scumbags death. I ask all Indians, wouldn't you be sad if someone from your family tree passed away ?? My advise console the poor Pakistanis over here, they lost a family member ....:(:(:(

Not Sad

Happy

The link given took me to a pic of this guy and not the article so I don't know how he was killed or somebody left it to our imagination. I was wondering if that somebody is guyz from RAW. :)
Okay but i dnt think it will be revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom