Status
Not open for further replies.
omg

do u guys know what hitler did?

was the most evil person EVER

i wouldn't do what he did to even my worst enemy

and the only people that support him are really stupid trashy people

nobody likes racist people

us fought didnt his army to save the people he was killing but to save britian's a$$

hitler's words make sense now but his ways were wrong
god knows what is right and what is wrong
let god open our eyes

It really doesn't matter if Hitler was "right or wrong".

What matters is that he is the most hated person ever, and it would be stupid to align ourselves with anything Hitler. He could have been Mother Theresa little helper, but his image today is of a monster, and you will only be labelled the latter with statements like "He was right".

If you have any interesting ideologies, facts etc, then publish them with proper research, but not attached with the H word.

Investigating the fact that 60 million people died in world war 2, yet 6 million of them are highlighted can be done without becoming a Hitler fan.

MR. ARSENAL get history book and read what british govt did in AFRICA and till date africans are asking for british govt to apologize for their criminal terrorist genocidal inhumane acts against africans...Yes any jew that we find that is anti Islam must be killed becos they will breed and teach their children to do things what they didn't so let their breed be abolished vanished so no more evildoer is left on the face of the earth called JEWS. no we shouldn't kill jews exactly the way hitler and waffen SS did...we'll start off with eliminating racists and criminals and terrorist jews and the preachers of falsehood the remaining of them will be asked to accept the truth enter Islam or face the worst leave them no choice...

"I could have annihilated all the Jews in the world, but I left some of them alive so you will know why I was killing them..."
[Adolf Hitler; Mien Kampf]

... and time is proving Hitler's was right and West realised that even before, that is why they, very tactfully relocated them from europe to middle east. now the whole world has seen what they did to innocent people of Gaza but no country has raised her voice against zionist's brutality rather western media tried its best to cover up by hiding the facts.

please visit the following link to see glimpse of what evil zionist have done to innocent, i am sorry but due to image size restriction i could not upload the whole lot so saved as pdf at following link

http://laurenstephens.net/uploads/c36c6c63c7.pdf

and please always keep this mind that zionist evil nexus is now rapidly growing, i hope you already know who would be their likeminded friends

but shame on us Muslims we are still fragmented and thats exactly the enemies Islam want... wonder when we will unit to stand as one against all the odds

My my. What the world has come to? Hon. Sir, please don’t praise Hitler just because he hated the Jews. For your info Hitler hated all other non Aryans as well. Even Germans had to prove their “Aryan-ness. He not only killed Jews, he also ordered killing of prisoners of what he called “Inferior” races such as Romanian Gypsies and Slavs. Hitler would have treated people of the subcontinent with equal contempt. According to Nazis last of white race in Asia were the Iranians.

If you are so passionate about Palestinians; why not volunteer to fight for Hamas? While doing so don’t ignore the fact that main supporter of Hamas and Hezbollah is Shiite Iran; not Sunni Saudis. At this very moment a sectarian fight is going on in Pakistan in the Hangu/Parachinar area. Sunni Taliban have killed more than ten thousand fellow Muslims thru suicide bombing in Pakistan over last three years. There is a complex set of realities and it is not easy to tell right from wrong when “Real politik” is at work.

Every sane and rational person will condemn what Israel is doing in Gaza. Support of the Palestinian cause can be either thru actually volunteering to fight or thru monetary support so that they buy weapons, medicine and food. Staff of our company has raised ten thousand dirham for the Palestinian relief effort. Suggest you start a relief effort, instead of praising an inherently evil person such as Hilter.

dear viewers i am agree with communist that hiltler was right. no doubt in it. any one who say that he was stupid, i think he must think about himself. becasue he was doing it now and our Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) tell us 1400 years ago, that jews will never be your friends and they are and they will be your enemy.
so now think that he was brave that he was crushing, whats happening now, these all credits go to them.

take care of urself and ur friends

dear Naizi
i think you are little bit getting speed. do you know what i am doing now. NO, Because no one know with out ALLAH that what is happening and the people are doing at that time. so try to be more realistic and get emotional. its fact that jews are doing according to their mission and we are looking.
lets wait the time will proof and we will be the winner

syedharoonbadindianshah,

Namaste dear fellow,

It does not teach anyone to do what Hitler did, ie. exterminate people, in any religion.

If this is what Hitler did, then it's not what any religion preaches.

There might be prophecies about Jews in religion. I haven't checked it thoroughly though, but definitely not saying "Hitler was right", if it's true that he exterminated people based on their belief.

rpa1;276434]omg

do u guys know what hitler did?

so ITS OK FOR THE JEWS TO DO IT ITS BAD IF IT HAPPENS TO JEWS IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

was the most evil person EVER

SO YOU ARE SAYING ARIEL SHRONE AND GEROGE BUSH ARE SAINTS
i wouldn't do what he did to even my worst enemy
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE WORST ENEMY IS HELL BENT ON DESTROYING YOU.

and the only people that support him are really stupid trashy people
nobody likes racist people
SO AMERICAN SUPPORTING JEWS TO CREATE A HOLOCAST OF PALESTINIANS IS CONSIDERED WHAT. BUDDY YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS IF YOU ACT LIKE HITLER GUESS WHAT IF HE WAS EVIL YOU ARE DIFFRENT HOW.SO IN RETURN I CAN SAY PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT JEWS AND SUPPLY WEAPONS TO SLAUGHTER UN ARMED PEOPLE ARE TRASHY STUPID AND RACIST.

Hitler was a despicable human being to say that his systematic exetermination of people which also included slavs, gypsies and eveentually even the elderly of Germany is a good thing on account of the religon of a people is abhorrent.

The views of some people if they represent the average muslim shows how far the peoples of Islam have fallen and strayed fromt the message of peace advocated by the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

Hon Members,

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, Hitler's killing of Jews is only one his crimes. Nazi Germany under Hitler committed crimes against "Humanity".

Whatever I am or you are, all of us are "HUMAN BEINGS" first and foremost. Hitler was evil incarante. Whatever Zionist do or have done doesnot justify saying that Hitler was right. I knew many Polish students in London, actually my tutor was also Polish ( Not Jew). All of these were refugees from Poland settled in the UK. The crimes committed by Nazi German against what they call inferior races have been narrated to me by people who actully suffered by Hitler's troops.

I am copying some of the crimes against Humanity commited by Nazis on Hitlers orders (obtained from the internet). Please peruse thru these, if you still praise Hitler because you dont like Jews, then your humanity is in doubt.

The killing of psychiatric patients in Nazi Germany between 1939-1945.
von Cranach M.
Bezirkskrankenhaus Kaufbeuren, Kemnater Strasse 16, D-87600 Kaufbeuren, Germany. mcranach.bkh@t-online.de

Between 1939 and 1945, 180,000 psychiatric patients were killed in Nazi Germany. This paper opens with a brief discussion of the reasons for addressing this issue today; it is followed by the details of the so-called euthanasia program that entailed killing of patients by gas in special hospitals in the years 1939-1941, and in psychiatric hospitals in the years 1942-1945. In this latter period, patients were killed with lethal injections and through the introduction of a starvation diet. The fate of the Jewish patients and forced laborers, as well as the experiments conducted on the patients, are mentioned. Finally, some thoughts are presented to answer the question of why this could have happened. To me, the giving up of individual responsibility in an authoritarian system leads to the loss of the individual conscience and soul, including those of a psychiatrist.
PMID: 12817666 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Related Articles
• Re: psychiatry in the Nazi era. [Can J Psychiatry. 2006]
• Practices of responsibility and nurses during the euthanasia programs of Nazi Germany: a discussion paper. [Int J Nurs Stud. 2007]
• Nazi euthanasia of the mentally ill at Hadamar. [Am J Psychiatry. 2006]
• ReviewPsychiatry in the Nazi era. [Can J Psychiatry. 2005]
• ReviewThe role of psychopharmacology in the medical abuses of the Third Reich: from euthanasia programmes to human experimentation. [Brain Res Bull. 2008]

Nazi crimes against Soviet POWs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soviet POWs in German captivity

The Nazi crimes against Soviet Prisoners of War relates to the genocidal policies taken towards the captured soldiers of the Soviet Union by Nazi Germany. These efforts resulted in some 3.3 million to 3.5 million deaths, about 60% of all Soviet POWs.[1][2][3][4][5]

Summary
During Operation Barbarossa, the Axis invasion of the Soviet Union (USSR), and the subsequent German-Soviet War, millions of Red Army prisoners of war were taken. Some of them were arbitrarily executed in the field by the German forces, died under inhuman conditions in German prisoner of war camps and during ruthless death marches from the front lines, or were shipped to Nazi concentration camps for extermination.
According to the estimate by the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum (USHMM), some 3.3 million Soviet POWs died in the Nazi custody out of 5.7 million. This figure represents a total of 57%, nearing the Europe's Jewish death rate of over 60%[6]) and may be contrasted with only 8,300 out of 231,000 British and American prisoners, or 3.6%.[7] Some estimates range as high as 5 million dead, including these killed immediately after surrendering (an indeterminate, although certainly very large number).[8][9] Only 5% of the Soviet prisoners who died were of Jewish ethnicity.[10] Among those who died was even the son of the Soviet dictator Stalin, Yakov Dzhugashvili.
The most deaths took place in a mere eight months of June 1941-January 1942, when the Germans killed an estimated 2.8 million Soviet POW primarily through starvation,[11] exposure, and summary execution, in what has been called, along with the Rwandan Genocide, an instance of "the most concentrated mass killing in human history (...) eclipsing the most exterminatory months of the Jewish holocaust".[12] By September 1941, the mortality rate among Soviet POWs was on the order of 1% per day.[9] According to the USHMM, by the winter of 1941, "starvation and disease resulted in mass death of unimaginable proportions".[13] This terrible starvation (leading many of desperate prisoners to resort to the acts of cannibalism[12]) was a deliberate Nazi policy in spite of food being available,[14] in accordance to the Hunger Plan developed by the Reich Minister of Food Herbert Backe.
By comparison, from 374,000 to 1 million of German prisoners of war died in Soviet labor camps [15]
[edit] Commissar Order
The Commissar Order (German: Kommissarbefehl) was a written order given by Adolf Hitler on 6 June 1941, prior to Operation Barbarossa. It demanded that any Soviet political commissar identified among captured troops be shot immediately.
Main article: Commissar Order
[edit] Prisoner-of-war camps
The prisoners were stripped of their supplies and clothing by ill-equipped German troops. When the cold weather set in, this resulted in fatal consequences for the prisoners.[9] The camps established specially for the Soviets were called Russenlager;[16] in others, the Soviets were kept separated from the prisoners from other countries. The Allied regulars kept by Germany were usually treated in accordance with the 1929 Geneva Convention (signed by Germany but not by the Soviet Union).
In the case of the Soviet POWs, most of the camps were simply open areas fenced off with barbed wire and watchtowers with no housing.[12] These meager conditions forced the crowded prisoners to live in holes they had dug for themselves, which were exposed to the elements. Beatings and other abuse by the guards were common, and prisoners were malnourished, often consuming only a few hundred calories. Medical treatment was nonexistent and a Red Cross offer to help in 1941 was rejected by Adolf Hitler.[17][13] Some of these conditions were actually worse than those of the prisoners in the German concentration camps.
In the summer and fall of 1941 during the German invasion, vast numbers of Soviet prisoners were captured in about eleven different encirclements (so-called cauldrons or kessels). Because of the rapid advance and an expected quick victory, the Germans did not want to ship these prisoners back to Germany. Under the administration of the Wehrmacht the prisoners were processed, guarded, forced marched, or transported in open railcars. Much like the Bataan Death March, the treatment of prisoners was brutal and without much supporting logistics.
[edit] Camps
Oflag IV-C
Allied officers at Colditz Castle were barred from sharing Red Cross packages with starving Soviet prisoners.[17]
Oflag XIII-A
In July 1941 a new compound, Oflag XIII-D, was set up for higher ranking Soviet officers captured during Operation Barbarossa. It was closed April 1942; the surviving officers (many had died during the winter due to an epidemic) were transferred to the other camps.
Stalag 324
Once a week, sick inmates were to be shot.[17]
Stalag 350/Z
According to the 1944 Soviet report, 43,000 captured Red Army personnel either were killed or died from diseases and starvation there.[18]
Stalag 359B
An epidemic of dysentery led to the murder of some 6,000 Red Army prisoners between September 21-28, 1941 (3,261 of them on the first day), conducted by the notorious Police Battalion 306.[17]
Stalag I-B
About 50,000 prisoners died in the camp,[19] the vast majority of them Soviets.
Stalag II-B
The construction of the second camp, Lager-Ost, started in June 1941 to accommodate the large numbers of Soviet prisoners taken in Operation Barbarossa. In November 1941 a typhoid fever epidemic broke out in the Lager-Ost; it lasted until March 1942 and an estimated 45,000 prisoners died and were buried in mass graves. The camp administration did not start any preventive measures until some German soldiers became infected.
Stalag III-A
Stalag III-C
In July 1941 Soviet prisoners taken during Operation Barbarossa arrived. They were held in separated facilities and suffered severe conditions and disease. The majority of the Soviet prisoners (up to 12,000) were killed, starved to death or died due to disease.[20]
Stalag IV-A
In June-September 1941 Soviet prisoners from Operation Barbarossa were placed in another separated camp. Conditions were appalling, and starvation, epidemics and ill-treatment took a heavy toll of lives;[16] the dead Soviet prisoners were buried in mass graves.
Stalag IV-B
In July about 11,000 Soviet soldiers, and some officers, arrived. By April 1942 only 3,279 remained; the rest had died from malnutrition and a typhus epidemic caused by the deplorable sanitary conditions, and their bodies were buried in mass graves. After April 1942 more Soviet prisoners arrived and died just as rapidly. At the end of 1942 10,000 reasonably healthy Soviet prisoners were transferred to Belgium to work in the coal mines; the rest, suffering from tuberculosis, continued to die at the rate 10-20 per day.
Stalag IV-H
Of the 10,677 inmates in the camp before the typhoid fever epidemic in December 1941, only 3,729 were alive when it ended in April 1942. In 1942 at least 1,000 were "weeded-out" by Gestapo and shot at Buchenwald.[21]
Stalag V-A
During 1941-1942 many Soviet POWs arrived, but they were kept in separate enclosures and received much harsher treatment than the other prisoners. Thousands of them died of malnutrition and disease.
Stalag VI-C
In summer 1941 over 2,000 Soviet prisoners from Operation Barbarossa arrived. Conditions were appalling, starvation, epidemics and ill-treatment took a heavy toll of lives. The dead were buried in mass graves.
Stalag VI-K
Between 40,000 and 60,000 prisoners died there, mostly buried in three mass graves. A Soviet war cemetery is still in existence, containing about 200 named graves.
Stalag VII-A
During the 5,5 years about 1,000 prisoners died at the camp, over 800 of them Soviets (mostly officers). At the end of the war there were still 27 Soviet generals in the camp who had survived the mistreatment that they, like all Soviet prisoners, had been subjected to. The new prisoners were inspected upon arrival by local Munich Gestapo agents; some 484 were found to be "undesirable" and immediately sent to concentration camps and murdered.[17]
Stalag VIII-C
In late 1941 nearly 50,000 prisoners were crowded into a space designed for only one third that number. Conditions were appalling, starvation, epidemics and ill-treatment took a heavy toll of lives. By early 1942 the surviving Soviets had been transferred to other camps.
Stalag VIII-E
The first Soviets arrived in July 1941; by June 1942 more than 100,000 prisoners were crowded into this camp. As a result of starvation and disease, mainly typhoid fever and tuberculosis, close to half of them died before the end of the war.
Stalag VIII-F
Physical and sanitary conditions were terrible and of the estimated 300,000 Soviet prisoners who passed through this camp, about one third (some 100,000) died of starvation, mistreatment and disease.
Stalag X-B
Stalag XI-B
In July 1941, over 10,000 Soviet army officers were imprisoned here. Thousands of them died in the winter of 1941/2 as the result of a typhoid fever epidemic.
Stalag XI-C
In July 1941, about 20,000 Soviet prisoners captured during Operation Barbarossa arrived; they were housed in the open while huts were being built. Some 14,000 POWs died during the winter of 1941–42. In the late 1943 the POW camp was closed and the entire facility became Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.[22]

Unquote.

I have nothing more to say on this subject.

Mein Kampf (My Struggle) was released for the public in 1925. Changes throughout the book kept going until 1935. There's no way Hitler used that quote during those editions. The current one's we have in present times are heavily edited. It's possible the quote was added later on. The edition I have didn't had any quote like that in the entire book.

According to Nazis last of white race in Asia were the Iranians.

I'm not sure that was their belief.

It may have been a way of gaining a political ally in the Middle East, especially an oil rich country.

The Nazis definition of Aryan was blond haired and blue eyed. Hitler didn't consider himself an Aryan either.

The renaming of Persia to Iran took place in 1935, at the urge of Hjalmar Schacht, economics minister in the Reichsbank. This had little to do with reality, more to do with economic policy.

Expeditions by the Third Reich were sent to Tibet, and carried out by Bruno Berger, Nazi anthropologist. He was of the belief there was a connection between the Tibetans and Aryan races, something of a founder-descendant (Tibet then wasn't the same as today of course).

Whether Hitler took all this Aryan stuff seriously is questioned, Himmler definitely did though.

The choosing of Tibet was interesting though.

so ITS OK FOR THE JEWS TO DO IT ITS BAD IF IT HAPPENS TO JEWS IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

SO YOU ARE SAYING ARIEL SHRONE AND GEROGE BUSH ARE SAINTS

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THE WORST ENEMY IS HELL BENT ON DESTROYING YOU.

SO AMERICAN SUPPORTING JEWS TO CREATE A HOLOCAST OF PALESTINIANS IS CONSIDERED WHAT. BUDDY YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS IF YOU ACT LIKE HITLER GUESS WHAT IF HE WAS EVIL YOU ARE DIFFRENT HOW.SO IN RETURN I CAN SAY PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT JEWS AND SUPPLY WEAPONS TO SLAUGHTER UN ARMED PEOPLE ARE TRASHY STUPID AND RACIST.

It's not alright for anyone to do it.

The Israelis are being called Nazis by many people around the world (perhaps minus Americans).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom