What's new

Hitler may have 'unwittingly married a Jew'

what do you mean by that, the word was stolen from our scriptures by the wannabe Aryans from Europe. That was a cultural theft by white supremacists. Aryan is all about Hinduism and Zoroastrianism and rest of the tom, dick and harry are just fake one.
You are right, Indians are more Aryan than the Aryans because they have sparkly blue/green eyes, blonde hair, are tall and really really fair, they are more white than the whites, racially speaking......:pleasantry:
Just because a the name of the race has Sanskrit roots does not mean that the entire race is from the Subcontinent....

You are right, Indians are more Aryan than the Aryans because they have sparkly blue/green eyes, blonde hair, are tall and really really fair, they are more white than the whites, racially speaking......:pleasantry:
Just because a the name of the race has Sanskrit roots does not mean that the entire race is from the Subcontinent....

Abe dhakkan, Aryan was all about the cultural superiority in Hinduism and Zoroastrianism, it wasn't about blue eyes or blonde hair or white race, the ancient Hindus referred fair skinned non-Hindu invaders as non-Aryans.

Throughout history only Hindus and Zoroastrians referred themselves as Aryans until those colonial Europeans started to pretend as Aryans and nobody was going to question their cultural theft because they controlled the entire world. German indologists were frontrunner in stealing this Indo-Iranian symbols.

Last edited:
ethnic russians are not fleeing Russia. @Arzamas 16 as for revenge ,we are waiting .We have nuclear,genetic,psychotronic,torsionic weaponry on strategic level. On tactical we have nukes,chemical and fuel air weapons.

Yes, we know .That is why our caucusus corps have tactical nukes,chemical weapons and fuel air weapons ordinances in massive quantities,especially fuel air weaponry which was used with extreme success in the chechen wars. We can do another mass genocide if the caucusus muslims rise up again. already over 100,000 chechens have fled chechnya for asylum to turkey and western europe. Most others will also leave if we allow them to leave tomorrow.
Oh, there were go again :D Threat of nuclear warfare. Turkey is not country of 20 years ago. Any nuclear of chemical attack will be answered with an attack back. That also counts if you attack our kin in Caucasus or elsewhere. We can also target Ethnic Russian cities. Erdogan is crazy enough to do that. But I don't think anythign will happen until Muslims become majority in Russia and friction starts. Russians might be something stupid and Turkey will step in to kick Russia out of muslim populated areas.

Yes,we do better with muslims .Much easier to destroy them rather than the tengris,tengris crushed us,muslims lol,they got crushed by us. And the border of kazakhstan is open. A lot of russians live in kazakhstan.
We are making progress :lol: you finally acknowledge children of tengri "crushed"you.

Tatarsinvade.jpg

Ruski running away from Turks

Last edited:
Abe dhakkan, Aryan was all about the cultural superiority in Hinduism and Zoroastrianism, it wasn't about blue eyes or blonde hair or white race, the ancient Hindus referred fair skinned non-Hindu invaders as non-Aryans.

Throughout history only Hindus and Zoroastrians referred themselves as Aryans until those colonial Europeans started to pretend as Aryans and nobody was going to question their cultural theft because they controlled the entire world. German indologists were frontrunner in stealing this Indo-Iranian symbols.

Whatever you say Mr. White blue eyed Aryan....
And dont use this Bazari language with me, trust me you are not going to like it when I use it.....

Whatever you say Mr. White blue eyed Aryan....
And dont use this Bazari language with me, trust me you are not going to like it when I use it.....

Look you don't know anything but recycling the same garbage. :wacko:

Oh, there were go again :D Threat of nuclear warfare. Turkey is not country of 20 years ago. Any nuclear of chemical attack will be answered with an attack back. That also counts if you attack our kin in Caucasus or elsewhere. We can also target Ethnic Russian cities. Erdogan is crazy enough to do that. But I don't think anythign will happen until Muslims become majority in Russia and friction starts. Russians might be something stupid and Turkey will step in to kick Russia out of muslim populated areas.

We are making progress :lol: you finally acknowledge children of tengri "crushed"you.

Tatarsinvade.jpg

Bela IV running away from Turks

With what you will attack? you have no nuclear ballistic missiles. and those nato gravity bombs ,the F-16's will be shot down before you hit any rus city by mig-31 or s-300

That also counts if you attack our kin in Caucasus or elsewhere.

go ahead try it.You guys lost most of the wars against us.This time,Turkey will become russian province .

Children of Tengri? children of tengri were fail.Only tengri were success.

Look you don't know anything but recycling the same garbage. :wacko:
Its not about recycling some points, as you believe, in my opinion this discussion has run its course and any further conversation is going to result in me getting another warning by the mods because I am on the brink of losing it again....
The Aryans were white, civilized men who came to India from somewhere in CA (possibly Europe) and they subdued the aboriginal Indians who were savages and anarchic by any standards, thus they established themselves as rulers and made the basis of the ''white supremacy'' in India, as for the Europeans claiming the term ''Aryan'', its not cultural theft, give me one piece of conclusive evidence that they actually stole it any I will forfeit, the countries claiming to be Aryan are from the geographical places where the Aryan Invasion may have originated from, hence they claim the Aryans to be their ancestors, the typical Indian is in no way an Aryan, they are Sabaras.....

Its not about recycling some points, as you believe, in my opinion this discussion has run its course and any further conversation is going to result in me getting another warning by the mods because I am on the brink of losing it again....
The Aryans were white, civilized men who came to India from somewhere in CA (possibly Europe) and they subdued the aboriginal Indians who were savages and anarchic by any standards, thus they established themselves as rulers and made the basis of the ''white supremacy'' in India, as for the Europeans claiming the term ''Aryan'', its not cultural theft, give me one piece of conclusive evidence that they actually stole it any I will forfeit, the countries claiming to be Aryan are from the geographical places where the Aryan Invasion may have originated from, hence they claim the Aryans to be their ancestors, the typical Indian is in no way an Aryan, they are Sabaras.....

Can you cite me any proof that these wannabe Aryans from Europe ever called themselves as Aryans in entire history before that cultural theft in late 1800s made by German Indologists.

The reference of the word Aryan only comes from Indian and Iranian scriptures, not from the cultures, books or languages of these fake Aryans from Europe.

We have nothing against our Jewish Cousins.

Our opposition is to the ZIONIST of the World who are responsible for all the Murder and Mayhem of 20th century.

I am pretty sure we will see the end of this cancer in the 21st century.

Can you cite me any proof that these wannabe Aryans from Europe ever called themselves as Aryans in entire history before that cultural theft in late 1800s made by German Indologists.

The reference of the word Aryan only comes from Indian and Iranian scriptures, not from the cultures, books or languages of these fake Aryans from Europe.
The Aryan Invasion from Europe predates your scriptures, your scriptures mention the ''outsiders'' as ''Aryans'' and the
Europeans claim to be Aryans since it was their ancestors that came and invaded India thousands of years ago....

Well it certainly can be possible. Because, even though some racist Europeans want everyone to believe they are a "pure" race, the truth is that Jews have been living in Europe for so long that many Europeans have Jewish origins. Especially during 17th century when many Jews in Germany became protestant and catholic. It's a historical fact, go look it up.

The Aryan Invasion from Europe predates your scriptures, your scriptures mention the ''outsiders'' as ''Aryans'' and the

I asked you a simple question, where is the reference that Europeans are Aryans in Greek, Roman, Celtic, Slavic, Nordic and Germanic religions and mythology, Show me the proof if you know it. :crazy::crazy::crazy: The only thing its a cultural theft because North Europeans have nothing special about their ancient history and they stole it for their own vested interest to prove the White supremacy.

Europeans claim to be Aryans since it was their ancestors that came and invaded India thousands of years ago....

What a bullcrap. :omghaha::omghaha: Those Nordic-Germanic even don't share any genetic similarity with Indo-Aryans, I mean how those tom, dick and harry even claim themselves as Aryans. :omghaha:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom