What's new

History of Pakistan, very interesting video series.

Pakistan's stated reason for existence: homeland for Muslims
What Pakistan army thinks: Muslim servants for the West

I come from an army background, albeit not with anyone involved in political roles. When I see DG ISPR come up to the podium and give his 'strong response' to the US talking crap of 'hey USA please we want to be frands again pls giv us respect' it looks so bad.

I come from an army background, albeit not with anyone involved in political roles. When I see DG ISPR come up to the podium and give his 'strong response' to the US talking crap of 'hey USA please we want to be frands again pls giv us respect' it looks so bad.

USA and Pakistan dont pose each other existensial threat.

Both have a working relationship with each other.

What Else do you want?

HAHA. O bhai naa kar please. Pakistan prostituted itself to the US. Remember the shame of being a Pakistani post-Musharraf era? We could have our government sell our people to CIA/Blackwater. We pursued designs harmful to ourselves simply out of subservience to the US. Pathetic and shameless.

HAHA. O bhai naa kar please. Pakistan prostituted itself to the US. Remember the shame of being a Pakistani post-Musharraf era? We could have our government sell our people to CIA/Blackwater. We pursued designs harmful to ourselves simply out of subservience to the US. Pathetic and shameless.

What were you doing when this was happening?

Young, apolitical and not in any position of power. I guess our glorious ARMY OF ISLAM (i.e fights yanki fake-Jihads) is now to be compared to a kiddo by its loyal followers.

Young, apolitical and not in any position of power. I guess our glorious ARMY OF ISLAM (i.e fights yanki fake-Jihads) is now to be compared to a kiddo by its loyal followers.

Those serving in the Army are young and have to Start young.

Its a Profession just like any other.

The Army of Islam Mantra may be your Personal opinion which Nobody cares though.

Back
Top Bottom