What's new

History of Pakistan Air Force

Friend you are giving me numbers to a person who was part of those numbers we had 45 days of Ammo finished in 11 days your airforce had the same ratio very high what happend. your higher command was baffled in the first 3 days of war how PAF acted. And yes there is a difference between state propaganda and facts, Indians are very good in one thing making and presenting the news to the masses. Hell was in session in Kargil we even short down your planes but your media did a fantastic job of showing that you won.
Funny think was your media kept saying we got tiger hill but kept firing at the hill, I wounder why?
you skipped discussing the pakistani role in brain-washing the masses...
i did not gave you any numbers...i gave you a neutral and a credible source...which had good references to the article...something unfazed by the state propaganda on both the sides...

now you were there in the war...you might be crystal with the no.s...and the different battle scenarios...but i cant understand how you say that our higher command 'baffled' by anything you did...we dint come out with an official claiming that...or did you know people this side higher up?

all the planes shot down by the pakistanis were reported...do shed some light if our media missed one...
we had video coverage of the war...journalists were on the battle lines covering the war...we witnesses our initial reverses...if they were biased...surely they'd have denied all the reverses all together?

the battle to the capturing of the tiger hill was accurately reported...i can elaborate...if you want me to...

the bias plays a cunning role Mr. Muradk...it gives hope and a reason to keep pressing on...

i did not gave you any numbers...i gave you a neutral and a credible source...which had good references to the article...something unfazed by the state propaganda on both the sides...

now you were there in the war...you might be crystal with the no.s...and the different battle scenarios...but i cant understand how you say that our higher command 'baffled' by anything you did...we dint come out with an official claiming that...or did you know people this side higher up?

all the planes shot down by the pakistanis were reported...do shed some light if our media missed one...
we had video coverage of the war...journalists were on the battle lines covering the war...we witnesses our initial reverses...if they were biased...surely they'd have denied all the reverses all together?

the battle to the capturing of the tiger hill was accurately reported...i can elaborate...if you want me to...

the bias plays a cunning role Mr. Muradk...it gives hope and a reason to keep pressing on...

Oh my God the topic started with me and another pakistani and you jumped in and screwed the thread , If this will shut you up them listen yes mine is bigger than yours. know your answer will be Sir only you would know that :lol: and my answer is yes I know. we have a kargil thread please elaborate no one is stopping you but if you want to talk about war bring one of our old pilots to join the forum I am sure our notes will match to the point and I can actually talk to some one who was in the war. I have not read any book regardless of who wrote it. I was there when hell was in session and my biggest problem is that I don't lie what is wrong is wrong what is right is right. You don't like it hi thats not my problem you can climb the nearest pole and shout we won I wouldn't lose my sleep over it, kids reading books and surfing internet come to me and say hi we shot more planes I care a dame. Bring someone who's credentials are a good as mine then we can have a thread open to discussion.
The pilot in my Avatar is AVM Salimudin who shot one of fighters with his Mirage just so Chin knows who Salimidin is.

The pilot in my Avatar is AVM Salimudin who shot one of fighters with his Mirage just so Chin knows who Salimidin is.

LOL, i thought the avatar was some sentry standing near an aircraft. that beret confused me - now that you say it, I should have wondered why would a sentry carry a helmet? maybe the helmet is so difficult to make out in that picture

LOL, i thought the avatar was some sentry standing near an aircraft. that beret confused me - now that you say it, I should have wondered why would a sentry carry a helmet? maybe the helmet is so difficult to make out in that picture

ha ha very funny thats what I say all internet surfing.
We used to take off our helmets and were beret that was standard. Everyone in PAF used to wear beret it was changed after the war.

Paritosh on a small side note couldn't resist.....saying it but please check out how many soldiers you commited to battle and how many did we commit.....who lost 2 war planes....and in revenge we lost an unarmed navy plane.....who ordered COFFINS from abroad.....??? OPERATION SAFAIID SAGAR was nearly lost but diplomacy prevailed and PAKISTAN ARMY withdrew...and in the withdrawal we lost alot of soldiers because...well let's just leave it at because or this thread will explode....

the only reason i replied is because i could read your sarcasim I GOT MY ANSWERS.........

So what are you trying to say ?
If your fighters would have invaded PAK airspace during musharaf era your Mirage2000 ans SU 30 would have been in the middle of gulshan-a-Iqbal Lhr.

hehehe..........Very true!!

@Zob...
since this thread is about the history of paf...i dont want to disrepect it...
any other thread that we can carry forward this discussion mate?

paritosh i would love to slog it out with you waiting for you at PAF role in kargil.....

Thank you for the offer Murad sahab but Im afraid I cant take sole credit for this endeavor.
This is being done as a freelance project on an International level, I joined it in simply because there was an Indian involved and i did not want our air force or country misrepresented.
There are some very skilled people working on this.
the complete terrain of the subcontinent has been recreated,along with the complete ORBAT of the respective airforces,army and navy.
Almost all airbases will be recreated faithfullywith ADA, important monuments such as the Quiads Mazar, Taj Mahal, Lahore Fort have been added. The campaign will be quasi-dynamic.. i.e while the outcome may remain the same, a persons performance may extend or shorten his side's campaign and losses.(i.e if the mirage strike on a railway depot fails..consequently more Indian armour arrives at the front and the front line is pushed back).Actual offenses such as the longewala thrust will be recreated in missions.The first release will document the 65 airwar from both sides, flying either as the PAF or IAF, you may replay MM Alams feat of 4 in a day or fly a hunter to intercept Sarfaraz Rafiqui's flight,Strike fishoil radar or attack Sargodha to shut it down. Some of the work done is worth a mention and I will post some more in-game visuals.
Looking forward to your valuable input.
so @Oscar bro what happens to that project of yours.i will love to get my hands on it
is anyone in contact with sir @Muradk its been ages since we last saw him.is he alright in his last posted he mentioned that he was having some health issues.any info about him will be great.

Thank you for the offer Murad sahab but Im afraid I cant take sole credit for this endeavor.
This is being done as a freelance project on an International level, I joined it in simply because there was an Indian involved and i did not want our air force or country misrepresented.
There are some very skilled people working on this.
the complete terrain of the subcontinent has been recreated,along with the complete ORBAT of the respective airforces,army and navy.
Almost all airbases will be recreated faithfullywith ADA, important monuments such as the Quiads Mazar, Taj Mahal, Lahore Fort have been added. The campaign will be quasi-dynamic.. i.e while the outcome may remain the same, a persons performance may extend or shorten his side's campaign and losses.(i.e if the mirage strike on a railway depot fails..consequently more Indian armour arrives at the front and the front line is pushed back).Actual offenses such as the longewala thrust will be recreated in missions.The first release will document the 65 airwar from both sides, flying either as the PAF or IAF, you may replay MM Alams feat of 4 in a day or fly a hunter to intercept Sarfaraz Rafiqui's flight,Strike fishoil radar or attack Sargodha to shut it down. Some of the work done is worth a mention and I will post some more in-game visuals.
Looking forward to your valuable input.
Whats the name of game sir?

Back
Top Bottom