What's new

History of Islam in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is that everytime Islam is mentioned Bhartis come flocking down , so who really is obsessed?

Now war is not fought personal level like with swords and horse. No matter how peaceful islamic, you can't spread islam anymore in non islamic country. Thats reason you see minority cleansing in muslim dominated area. Thats only area left now.

When you want to convert even one sword is enough.....Its just you are brainwashed to believe that Islam spread by forced conversion........But the fact is In Islam there is no forced conversion. There is only one conversion and that is conversion by will.
just shut your falsehoods.. aurangzeb tried to convert by force, the iran zorastrains were converted by force, kashmiri pandits were converted by force. many of the north indian hindus were converted by force and also in the south keralites were converted by force by tipu sultan

just shut your falsehoods.. aurangzeb tried to convert by force, the iran zorastrains were converted by force, kashmiri pandits were converted by force. many of the north indian hindus were converted by force and also in the south keralites were converted by force by tipu sultan

Even the ancestors of mjnaushad might have been converted forcibly. The poor chap is ignorant fool.

Anyone forced to do anything wont keep doing it, once the force ends REALITY

Currently there are 1.6 billiin muslims, and soon by 2030-2050 the estimates are that the muslims will increase to 2.2 billion

There are almost half a billion muslims in the sub continent alone who are muslim out of love and desire

What do you hindus not get about that, if you dont like it tough

Anyone forced to do anything wont keep doing it, once the force ends REALITY

Currently there are 1.6 billiin muslims, and soon by 2030-2050 the estimates are that the muslims will increase to 2.2 billion

There are almost half a billion muslims in the sub continent alone who are muslim out of love and desire

What do you hindus not get about that, if you dont like it tough

Yes, now only 2 options left
1. Overbreading
2. Killing minority

Our ancestors convertion to islam was a mercy upon us, it meant we could leave that abomination of a pagan religiin behind

We hate hinduism, I personaly despise both hinduism and hindus

Why cant you get it though your heads, DEAL WITH IT

we beleive in the one true god not your pagan rubbish

Our ancestors convertion to islam was a mercy upon us, it meant we could leave that abomination of a pagan religiin behind

we all know that muslims hate hindus . too bad.. actually the whole world think the same about islam and more.
you dont believe in one true god . you just belkieve what has been told to you by dubious mullahs.

yeap. true god . do you have ph# for it?

Bhartis, If my ancestor was converted by force, why does it matter to you?

I didnt say hate hindus, I said despise hindus

So thats the bottom line not much else to talk about, so why bother ruin threads about islam when it dosent concern you

Yes, now only 2 options left
1. Overbreading
2. Killing minority

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world's fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year.
Approximately 12.5 million more people converted to Islam than to Christianity.

“…there is much that the world can learn from Islam. It is now practiced by one of every four people on Earth.”HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON

"BREAKING NEWS " FOX TV News _ Islam Worlds Most Growing Religion.flv - YouTube

Conclusion
You wanted evidence, you got it. It should now be clear as light that Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet. Islam is growing at an incredible speed because it is the religion of truth which offers you the answers to the questions of life and gives you a complete code of life. Don’t just be amazes at the growth of Islam; study it, accept it and practice it.

truth-lies-300x272.jpg

I don't believe in any god and neither your katwa rubbish also..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom