What's new

History of Islam in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be the Islam we here in the West never hear about....all we hear is about that "other" Islam...sadly.

Well obviously! Expecting Westerners to know a jack about other cultures/civilization is futile.

Westerners are brainwashed lot ...specially when it comes to Islam.

People in the West believe that Islam recommends FGM ...whereas in the 'real' world , Islam actually forbids it ...

Sonay pe suhaaga (English translation? anyone? lol) , Westerners who want to learn about Islam go to ...yeah... "Christian Missionary apologetic" websites *facepalm* ..As if they are gonna tell you any truth...:lol:

Evidence: Spain and India etc captured and ruled many hundred years with power but now they are not muslim countries.

Means the natives, well atleast most, resisted the conversion - apparently sucessfully.

Means the natives, well atleast most, resisted the conversion - apparently sucessfully.

So means half of Hinduism were cowards, as you are saying they converted?

when an indian visits a pakistani website, the first thing he asks himself is "why are pakistanis obsessed with islam?" or "why do pakistanis bring islam into everything?"

justifiable. isnt it?

Every muslim should be obsessed with Islam not only pakistanis.

So means half of Hinduism were cowards, as you are saying they converted?

Those who converted due to the threat of the sword and to escape discrimination were indeed cowards . Those who converted because they genuinely wanted to are probably not .

There were both kinds in our sub-continent .

Those who converted due to the threat of the sword and to escape discrimination were indeed cowards . Those who converted because they genuinely wanted to are probably not .

There were both kinds in our sub-continent .

Actually I don't take that as a offense... Just say this to an Indian Muslim...

There was NO systematic effort from Islamic front to 'convert' Hindus. After the initial campaigns , the later Mughal Kings were INDIANS more and Muslims less...

Had the Islamic Colonialism intended to systematically convert Hindus to Islam---There was no stopping to it.

Hinduism isn't even an "organized" religion... Islam eradicated Christianity , which was thought to be the most 'organized' and 'ir-convertable' religion...What makes you think Hinduism could've survived infront of Islamic 'intent' ?

Mughals were Indians ...probably more patriotic than you...they defended , or tried to defend , India by shedding their and their Armies' blood ...

Amazing history of Islamic past. However, Muslims can regain that glory only if they go after Science and Technology and shed their backward thinking. The Taliban are not going to help.

There was NO systematic effort from Islamic front to 'convert' Hindus. After the initial campaigns , the later Mughal Kings were INDIANS more and Muslims less...

Had the Islamic Colonialism intended to systematically convert Hindus to Islam---There was no stopping to it.

Wrong -- there was all intention. Just that the invaders did not have the resources to implement that will. For instance the Mughals from Akbar were explicitly dependent on the Hindu Rajputs for maintaing the order through out the empire. So the sane ones among them desisted from those attempts while the more fanatic ones like Aurangazeb went on a path of Islamization that proved to be the downfall of the Mughal empire.

Hinduism isn't even an "organized" religion... Islam eradicated Christianity , which was thought to be the most 'organized' and 'ir-convertable' religion...What makes you think Hinduism could've survived infront of Islamic 'intent' ?

Because the fact that India was ruled by numerous independent kings and that Hinduism was 'unorganized' were the biggest factor in stopping the Islamic juggernaut that could not be stopped from Pyrenees to the Hindukush.

The invaders had to fight with each independent king and defeat him comprehensively which proved to be impossible. The result they were kept as autonomous vassals with the 'Shahenshah' just exercising suzerainity over them. Moreover since Hinduism was unorganized, there was no priest or a religious figurehead whose conversion would trigger mass-conversion among his followers. There was no figure-head who could order to his faithful to convert.

Mughals were Indians ...probably more patriotic than you...they defended , or tried to defend , India by shedding their and their Armies' blood ...

:lol:

Well obviously! Expecting Westerners to know a jack about other cultures/civilization is futile.

Westerners are brainwashed lot ...specially when it comes to Islam.

People in the West believe that Islam recommends FGM ...whereas in the 'real' world , Islam actually forbids it ...

Sonay pe suhaaga (English translation? anyone? lol) , Westerners who want to learn about Islam go to ...yeah... "Christian Missionary apologetic" websites *facepalm* ..As if they are gonna tell you any truth...:lol:

I was refering to the angry mob wearing banners that say "behead those who oppose Islam"; as in that is what we hear and see most and not to my lack of knowledge or being brainwashed.

But please, continue the populist rant by all means...but try to grasp that there are currents present in your religion that are obviously trying to hijack it and divert it...and that a better pursuit of your time would be to try stopping them instead of blaming us for doing that.

Islam is complete way of life , more you read islam more you attract towards it. try it yourself ?

actually , before i start reading it, i see the people who follow islam, and thats enough to keep me miles away. maybe the book is better than the picture.. lol

Evidence: Spain and India etc captured and ruled many hundred years with power but now they are not muslim countries.
because spain kicked islamic but outt. indian rajputs and marathas and sikhs held on for centuries and finally threw them out although they had to cut out the gangrene.

Division of India , Pakistan and Bangladesh is against the spirit of Islam, Muslims should have one government and economy .

I agree with you

India was divided into pak for all inidan muslims. you guys did un-islamic acts with BD and they split. thus debunking theory that muslims are united.

Amazing history of Islamic past. However, Muslims can regain that glory only if they go after Science and Technology and shed their backword thinking. The Taliban are not going to help.
for that you need to be unislamic and believe in evolution first.

Actually I don't take that as a offense... Just say this to an Indian Muslim...
south indian muslims converted peacefully. north indian muslims were converts due to some for of coercion, either violent or just discriminatory

Forced conversion doesn't exist in Islam. Islam is spread by peaceful reversion and the same happened in the subcontinent. @To racist xenophobic ignorant indian trolls If what your Shiv Shena retards teach you was true then there would have been no India but rather I single islamic republic of S.Asia. Islam opened up your society to civilization, otherwise you would not have
been able to troll and spout venom here today.:coffee:

Forced conversion doesn't exist in Islam. Islam is spread by peaceful reversion and the same happened in the subcontinent. @To racist xenophobic ignorant indian trolls If what your Shiv Shena retards teach you was true then there would have been no India but rather I single islamic republic of S.Asia. Islam opened up your society to civilization, otherwise you would not have

forced conversion may not exist in islam, but most muslims in south asia area result of it and thats fact. nothing that stops muslims from not following this.

the subcontinent was a far more superior intellectually before advent of islam. islam was always a rather crude religion without questions being allowed and following a weird dogma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom