What's new

History Made - Russian Spymaster visits Pakistan, gets access to Gwadar Port.

Pakistan should only focus on development and prosperity of the country and its people. Nobody can isolate us if we act sensible...

Putin visit is expected in 2017. It is possible that the agreement will be signed when President Vladimir Putin visits Pakistan as per his schedule in 2017 (Hindustan Times)

H Khan of pakdef opinion regarding Russian interest
I don't think the Russia's requirement is to have access to Gawdar economic transition but what I think the Russians would want is to have access to Pakistanis seaport for its naval ships.

After Russia joined the CPEC, the world will acknowledge the importance of CPEC and more will follow. Russia can be a big market for Pakistan's textile products specially leather products which are already very popular in Russia and also big source of food and agricultural products...

I got four out of five negative ratings for saying the same thing (by indian TTA of course) ........... though the manner of me saying this was bit you know .............

If you want indian involvement in ANYTHING to do with Pakistan than it would herald our destruction. ALL nations apart from india are welcomed by Pakistan. india is a monster, eternal enemy and evil that us Pakistanis most avoid at all costs. Nothing can change that fact.

Russia will not sell to Pakistan, RD-93 for JF-17s and contract for Helis...

There will be no exercise, Russians were here and spent good time with PA.

Russians will not participate in any project inside Pakistan against the wish of India as where the money would come from, see they are here and participating even without that so-called money through defence purchases.

Just imagine that money is not spent by Russia but compensated through a different mean as it could be a THING valuing such as contracted money. (just saying)...

Also, we gifted a nice pair of pistols to Russian Intelligence Officer, for what, indeed to silent any whining mouth.

meanwhile.....................

The first half of your post sounds like something from an indian media outlet......lol......

India should also learn from Russia. Nobody would imagine before that Pakistan who have seen as foe of Russia will one day become a strategic partner. If Russia can forget past and looking forward for their national interest then why not India...

hey guys .........the video mentioned above of neo news also said that Chinese president is about to visit in December or coming January to inaugurate some cpec related projects or to lay foundation of some projects .......
may be this new 8.5 billion in railways project would be initiated or else ceremony of gawader airport i guess ...
any news

Why not with great pleasure:welcome::pakistan::china::chilli:
The more countries join the CPEC the better for the project. Off-course Pakistan is the only country in this region, who can connect other countries to big markets and largest population countries China and India and even Russia...

Screenshot_2016-11-27-18-09-55-1.png

Russia , a 'third rate power '

Screenshot_2016-11-28-01-59-31.png

Russia and her auqat.

Screenshot_2016-11-28-01-58-41-1.png

Omg !!
Indians really have a big ego issue !

They can't bear russia getting advantages through pakistan, feels sorry for you russia .,

Once upon a time, 1980's to be precise,Soviet Union and KGB were creating trouble in Afghanistan to reach Baluchistan and gain access to Arabian sea. KGB was active in Baluchistan and had support from RAW for uprisings in this region.

Today they got access to Arabian Sea through Gawadar, Baluchistan in a plate, without losing a war or soldiers or half of the Russian Empire.

H Khan of pakdef opinion regarding Russian interest
That is my thinking too but it can conflict with Chinese presence and India-Russian Military ties.

Last edited:
So im following an article at TOI on the same subject. The top rated comment is a guy claiming this is all part of a master plan between India and Russia, allowing Russia to infiltrate and destroy PAK.... :omghaha:

Last edited:
Pak should be cautious on making such decisions because just take the example of last year when turkey shot down Russian jet they didn't responded that seriously but right after a year on the same day three Turkish soldiers died because of "Syrian air force bombing"

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom