What's new

History Made - Russian Spymaster visits Pakistan, gets access to Gwadar Port.

This is the need of hour and wisest decision to make relations with Russia. Russia may have abundance of oil and gas and may not need middle eastern oil. But they surely want to send their product to middle east. So its the easiest way.....

Let me tell you what's written in OP

----- Historical decision : Pakistan has allowed Russia to use Gwadar port

----- The head of Russian Federal Security services (KGB) paid secret visit to Pakistan and got precious pistols as a gift. He conducted important meetings with his Pakistani counterparts.

----- Pakistan has decided to increase cooperation with Russia in defense sector.

@SilentSpeaker @Sinopakfriend @MastanKhan @Kaptaan @DJ_Viper @Chinese-Dragon @MadDog @Killuminati420 @LA se Karachi @Talwar e Pakistan

:yahoo:

Germany have also shown interest in CPEC, soon or late they will also be a part of it , now the most important thing is Irans inclusion, if Iran agrees that will link Turkey, on the other hand Germany has shown a soft attitude towards Russia by saying ,, NATO should not push Russia to the point where war gets unavoidable,, so uncle Sam is feeling a bit agitation,may we soon see the end of SAMs monopoly, mean while The UKs foreign minister is also in "isolated" Pakistan and his views about CPEC are also very astonishingly positive ,

I know it hurts bad to you guys.. Bheemsen b like..ahhh CPEC my foot
Soccer-Player-Gets-That-Medical-Spray-Shot-on-His-Butt.jpg

I am not sure how useful Gwadar is for Russia despite hearing about the news of warm water one of the key cause for Russia's intervention into Afghanistan.

Russia is too far from Pakistan and there are only few states of Russia which can really benefit from Gwadar. They are welcome to invest in Pakistan and be part of CPEC however the trade route of CPEC is economically not viable for Russia. They would have imported oil from middle east but they already have it in abundance so what exactly are they going to transport from Gwadar... not very much if nothing

Chinese province of Xingjiang borders Russia on one side and Pakistan on the other, it was a 18th century czarist ambition to reach warm waters either through Italy or Spain during Concert of Europe, however later on after Crimean war British were able to check that ambition. Russians turned their focus to central Asia and Afghanistan and thus the great game began in which British feared Russian expansion into Balochistan region via Afghanistan, in 1907 Anglo Russian convention decided the status of Persia and Afghanistan , the great game ended for time being, it wasn't until 1979 when Russians once again entered Afghanistan for the same purpose, however after that USSR broke up and world became unipolar. Now since Russian resurgence is visible, they again seek access to warm waters of the East which will give them strategic depth into Gulf, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean, CPEC is ideal for this, It already culminates in Kashghar city of Xingjiang the same province which borders less developed part of Russia's eastern region.

Here is a map to give you an idea, how Xingjiang province (where CPEC ends) borders Russia on one side and Pakistan on the other.
a1efc-xinjiang2.gif

Last edited:
whats the deal with the focking warm waters anyways? been hearing about 'em since the '80s

What confirmed is PAF is looking for a third 4.5th Generation platform and two strongest candidates are SU-35 and EuroFighter. One of them would come soon INSHALLAH.
Hmmm, now this sounds a little bit, that is, just A LITTLE BIT more realistic and sensible than "Su35 is most definitely coming"

Chinese province of Xingjiang borders Russia on one side and Pakistan on the other, it was a 18th century czarist ambition to reach warm waters either through Italy or Spain during Concert of Europe, however later on after Crimean war British were able to check that ambition. Russians turned their focus to central Asia and Afghanistan and thus the great game began in which British feared Russian expansion into Balochistan region via Afghanistan, in 1807 Anglo Russian convention decided the status of Persia and Afghanistan , the great game ended for time being, it wasn't until 1979 when Russians once again entered Afghanistan for the same purpose, however after that USSR broke up and world became unipolar. Now since Russian resurgence is visible, they again seek access to warm waters of the East which will give them strategic depth into Gulf, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean, CPEC is ideal for this, It already culminates in Kashghar city of Xingjiang the same province which borders less developed part of Russia's eastern region.
Dear Sir

I do know that some of the Russian states bordering China can benefit from CPEC but its impact will be limited and economically may or not be viable depending on the nature of product. What I see is, CPEC ends near Kashgiar, China will take it further to Urumqi, if some Russian companies find it cost effective to use CPEC route via Kashgiar, its fine but it got little to do with Pakistan unless Pakistan takes Russian contracts and delivers goods to Russia by paying transit fee to China

The point i was making is, Moscow is near Europe. Most of Russia already has abundance of natural resources so their bilateral trade with this region is limited that they can use to gain benefit from CPEC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom