What's new

His Majesty King Abdullah II and Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah II participate in an exercise wi

This king like to act in movies he appeared in Star Trek before but he seems to take it into new level of doing action movies maybe he try to be jason stathem from the expandables:lol:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 24
This king like to act in movies he appeared in Star Trek before but he seems to take it into new level of doing action movies maybe he try to be jason stathem from the expandables:lol:
View attachment 485640 View attachment 485641 View attachment 485642 View attachment 485643 View attachment 485644 View attachment 485644 View attachment 485646

:lol::rofl::cheers:

Salman F should become minister of comedy on PDF.:omghaha:

I also remember President Al-Sissi becoming a mummy by you also and so much more and some of our Arabic jokes also and 100's of videos.:sarcastic:

BTW Al-Sisi is a good leader. I am posting just for fun.

:lol::rofl::cheers:

Salman F should become minister of comedy on PDF.:omghaha:

I also remember President Al-Sissi becoming a mummy by you also and so much more and some of our Arabic jokes also and 100's of videos.:sarcastic:

BTW Al-Sisi is a good leader. I am posting just for fun.
Yes I remember it was about the new pyramid that Egyptians want to build I said they should burry Mubarak and sisi their:rofl:

Al sisi is comedian he can't even give proper speech:lol:

Drama country , can't even liberate Palestine region

King runs around Israel to take orders like a waiter

Dude, name one politician in our countries who can do this.

Speaking of relations with Israel, he is the King of Jordan, not West Bank or Gaza Strip.

He has to first secure the interest of his people who are Jordanian citizens.

If it benefits his country, why would he not improve ties with Israel?

Also, you are a far superior military power then why don't you guys liberate Gaza Strip/West Bank?

King Abdullah has always been militarily active. He led airstrikes in his F-16 a year ago...

Jordanians must be proud of him.

britain too.. all yordanian kings or whatever had served in the british army ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom