What's new

Hindutva explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's next? KKK explained? Al Qaeda explained? :lol:

There is nothing to explain about them as everybody know they are terrorist organistaion and racial superiority extremists .

But there are many misconceptions about Hindutva which need to be removed the people's mind and this thread is a start .

Funny thing I came to know about Akhand Bharat only from PDF ...... :D

Nobody in India even the far rightist does not care about Akhand Bharat .
Call me ignorant but I am in the same ship :coffee:

Call me ignorant but I am in the same ship :coffee:

That is not ignorance . Nobody down in the south actually knows the concept .

It is not something Indians dreams of about but something that Pakistanis think Indians dreams of ..... :D

That is not ignorance . Nobody down in the south actually knows the concept .

It is not something Indians dreams of about but something that Pakistanis think Indians dreams of ..... :D
I have been to east-west,north-south of India....and nowhere anybody talked of Akhand Bharat.:disagree:
The first person i heard talking about this was @Ayush :undecided:.

I have been to east-west,north-south of India....and nowhere anybody talked of Akhand Bharat.:disagree:
The first person i heard talking about this was @Ayush :undecided:.
akhand bharat is inevitable.

its is something which is remarkably similar to lets see fascism, anti semitism, Islamic extremism, etc, its nothing to be proud of, it is religious fanaticism which calls for the imposition of the Hindu way of life on all of the people of subcontinent, all ideals like this should be discarded because they are the biggest hurdle to regional and global peace and stability.....

its is something which is remarkably similar to lets see fascism, anti semitism, Islamic extremism, etc, its nothing to be proud of, it is religious fanaticism which calls for the imposition of the Hindu way of life on all of the people of subcontinent, all ideals like this should be discarded because they are the biggest hurdle to regional and global peace and stability.....

care to see the video atleast once before commenting

Well. There are extremist organization. If some one posts "Islam explained" or "Christianity explained" I would love to watch them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom