What's new

"Hindustani language" : Indian propoganda on Wikipedia

It was not "recently developed on wikipedia" - that name has existed since the 13th century. I gave you an encyclopedia britannica link earlier. Hindustani when written in and persianized, was called urdu, and the sanskritized version was called hindi, and that's a relatively recent classification. The word "hindustani" to describe the language has existed for 700 years which makes it 690 years older than wikipedia.

Untitled Document
there have been several manuscripts of urdu...but all are vanished and now there is only one manuscript of urdu from past 300-400 years and that is what used in pakistan....but if you still say that there is manuscript used in sanskrit , then there is no language called HINDI because you cannot call ROMAN URDU a different language from STANDARD URDU because urdu is, from the very begining, a language of languages....it absorbs any language.....and even in that case it shouöld be called urdu with 2 different manuscripts...like chinese (well, i am not sure about chinese)..

Most Pakistani think Urdu came from central Asia. I read one Pakistani website claiming Urdu as a language that is 70% Persian, 30% Turkish-Arabic and 0% Indian. I can't believe they can fake history of Urdu to this extent.
that,s BS...urdu has a significant part of hindi words

there have been several manuscripts of urdu...but all are vanished and now there is only one manuscript of urdu from past 300-400 years and that is what used in pakistan....but if you still say that there is manuscript used in sanskrit , then there is no language called HINDI because you cannot call ROMAN URDU a different language from STANDARD URDU because urdu is, from the very begining, a language of languages....it absorbs any language.....and even in that case it shouöld be called urdu with 2 different manuscripts...like chinese (well, i am not sure about chinese)..

Call it what you want. But the fact is that for several centuries, the language spoken in north-west India was called "Hindustani" - a fact that you did not know until now. This classification into urdu and hindi came much later. In short, don't get so worked up because you saw a wikipedia entry about "Hindustani", because yes, that is what it was called previously. A lot of north Indian classical music was also composed in "hindustani", and called as such. As you can see, encyclopedia britannica also has an entry about it, and as you know, EB is not crowd sourced. Maybe because Pakistanis have tried to erase history in schools, that you are not aware of it.

You were just plain wrong when you thought no such language ever existed. It did, and urdu and hindi are a recent diversification.:closed:

Urdu was created by the ancestors of Pakistanis who originated from Central Asia and Europe like @RazPaK who is Arain Archer boy with roots in Nordic countries like Norway and Sweden. Pakistan is currently trying to apply for a place in the European Union with Archer boy taking the initiative and leading the movement. This is because of the historical origin of most Pakistanis in Europe and the the language Urdu having origin from Viking invaders from Scandinavia. It is good that Pakistanis are recognising there European non-Indian origin.:yahoo:

that,s BS...urdu has a significant part of hindi words

There was no distinct or standardized Hindi or Urdu before 1837 when British replaced Persian with Urdu in Arabic script in UP-Bihar. It wasn't always called Urdu, terminology 'Urdu' is very recent one.

"Hindustani (Hindustani: हिन्दुस्तानी, ہندوستانی[a][6]), historically also known as Hindavi, Dehlvi, Urdu, and Rekhta, is thelingua franca of North India and most of Pakistan."
Everybody knows that the above names are old names of URdu , but what are indians trying to achieve by writing propoganda articals like this. I believe it,s a media warfare on nationwide scale that needs to be repulsed. i have encountered several user who were uploading these kind of propoganda video continiously on youtube creating a phscycological warfare to make other world believe that indian and pakistanis are same. Is it time that We should repulse this propoganda as nation, should we spend atleast a bit of our time from Facebook, twitter or PDF to take a look at those articals which are directly or indirectly connected to pakistan,s image, which will not only increase our knowledge about our history but we will also be serving our country? @Aeronaut @DESERT FIGHTER @Aslan @Spring Onion @RazPaK @pak-marine @farhan 9909 @Jaanbaz @eiaz 007 and all others
Hindustani. Hmmmmm
I think this name of India is given by Muslim invaders. Infact this is not from hindi or sanskrit. it itself is not to promoting to their language in my opinion.

Urdu is from the Turkish word Ordu , which means army or encampment now smelly indians will claim that Turkey is also hindutatni
Mr Genius, can a Turk understand Urdu???? where as all Hindi speakers in India will
Because the sentence formation, grammatical structure and all the blocks of Urdu is based on Hindi/Sanskrit
Urdu is Hindi + Some Imported words from Arabic, Persian etc.

Urdu is from the Turkish word Ordu , which means army or encampment now smelly indians will claim that Turkey is also hindutatni
Mr Genius, can a Turk understand Urdu???? where as all Hindi speakers in India will
Because the sentence formation, grammatical structure and all the blocks of Urdu is based on Hindi/Sanskrit

you can't read urdu , an indian speking hindi can be instatnly told apart from a Pakistani speaking urdu

Call it what you want. But the fact is that for several centuries, the language spoken in north-west India was called "Hindustani" - a fact that you did not know until now. This classification into urdu and hindi came much later. In short, don't get so worked up because you saw a wikipedia entry about "Hindustani", because yes, that is what it was called previously. A lot of north Indian classical music was also composed in "hindustani", and called as such. As you can see, encyclopedia britannica also has an entry about it, and as you know, EB is not crowd sourced. Maybe because Pakistanis have tried to erase history in schools, that you are not aware of it.

You were just plain wrong when you thought no such language ever existed. It did, and urdu and hindi are a recent diversification.:closed:

It wasn't North-West(Punjab-Sindh) but North-India. British knew what they doing, in 1837 they first declared Urdu in Arabic Script as the language of UP-Bihar where more than 80% people Hindus thus leading a movement for their language in Devanagari script. after securing Hindi-Urdu divide, Urdu was propagated as the language of Muslims in North-West and provincial language of Punjab which they accepted for the sake of Muslim identity and disowned Punjabi which had a rich literature in medieval Punjab.

Thread title should be changed to ''Indians doing propaganda on Encyclopedia Britannica to destroy simple madrassa minds''!!!

you can't read urdu , an indian speking hindi can be instatnly told apart from a Pakistani speaking urdu

How dumb can one be? If a script made a language then what you read is Arabic, not Urdu! Urdu has no independent script, because its another language only written in Arabic genius!

I knew when i saw the Headline it would come from a *** burnt Pakistani... And exactly there he was. Dude calm down. Why are you people are so focused on Anti-Indian Stuffs... Why you people are so eagerly surfing the net to find and post the anti-Indian article or if you don't find anything.. you make some crap out of your *** and post it here?????

I never said they are the same, hence can be differentiated, but the overlap with Hindi huge
Urdu has a different script but grammar and sentence structuring, most of words are same
Urdu = Hindi grammar and sentence structure +60-70% Hindi vocab+ 30% words borrowed from Arabic/Persian

An Arab or Iranian will not understand a bit if you talk to him in Urdu but if you do the same with an Indian he will get almost 80% (a lot of them will be 100% fluent)

And FYI i can read Urdu but not Arabic :P

Back
Top Bottom