Pakistan
This is the Image of Initial start
Kalvari class construction start1.png

This is the Image of Current stage.
Kalvari class construction almost complete.png

Submarine view
Kalvari class construction start3.png

Scorpene? Which hull number is that
No . OP is an idiot ! .... Its OLD news and its a KILO. and since its hindustan shipyard , one can easily find out which hull it is + again old news, and this particle hull is already back in service!

kalvari-class-construction-start3-png.368472

THIS PIC ISNT THE KALVERI CLASS NOR IT IS IN AN INDIAN YARD

THE OP is as ALWAYS BS!!!

You and I will have fun in coming time.
This is a i think is the 4th Thread you have stated , with the last one being an absolute humorous one, with your confirm lack of anything defence related.

So in reality - u are bringing all the humorous fun for all of us! l... so bring funny little guy!

This is a i think is the 4th Thread you have stated , with the last one being an absolute humorous one, with your confirm lack of anything defence related.

So in reality - u are bringing all the humorous fun for all of us! l... so bring funny little guy!
I will give info I have and people here have no objection about it. except few Indians. Now what is wrong with this thread or what is funny about it.

So it's not indigenous program

What is not ?

No it is not India is a liar.

What's " it " you are referring to ?

Scorpene? Which hull number is that

Scorpene comes from MDL.
HSL only repairs Kilos.

I will give info I have and people here have no objection about it. except few Indians. Now what is wrong with this thread or what is funny about it.

What's wrong ?
That's a submarine under repair , a Kilo to be precise.

How do you measure the progress here Mr Dimwit?

For the dimwits , Submarine Construction in India doesn't happen under open skies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom