What's new

Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Broke, Borrows Rs 1,000 crore to pay salaries

Its always good to learn before opening up mouth
I hope this helps
https://hal-india.co.in/Our Customers/M__17

And the companies turnover is more than Pakistans Airforce budget for 2017-18.
Dont blow hot air in my face, these are not regular customers...one time delivery of some outsourced parts doesnt count. Dont even dare try comparing this with PAC. We are exporting trainer and fighter aircraft to multiple countries, only a sanghi full of bs can have the audacity to match that with a 3rd rate organization whose products even thier local airforce doesnt want.

Dont blow hot air in my face, these are not regular customers...one time delivery of some outsourced parts doesnt count. Dont even dare try comparing this with PAC. We are exporting trainer and fighter aircraft to multiple countries, only a sanghi full of bs can have the audacity to match that with a 3rd rate organization whose products even thier local airforce doesnt want.

Jeez, now don't go and pat yourself on the back for sticker-screwdriving a piston engined basic trainer which is basically a swedish knock off.

PAC is nowhere near HAL which is among the top arms producing companies in the world.
https://www.sipri.org/publications/...roducing-and-military-services-companies-2017
Notice, not a single pakistani company in the list.

Its always good to learn before opening up mouth
I hope this helps
https://hal-india.co.in/Our Customers/M__17

And the companies turnover is more than Pakistans Airforce budget for 2017-18.
Turnover means jack when u cant pay wages. You can have a billion dollar company that make a loss and company that turns over 100 grand and makes 50 grand profit. Which compnay has more money.

It is always good to engage your brain before opening your mouth

Turnover means jack when u cant pay wages. You can have a billion dollar company that make a loss and company that turns over 100 grand and makes 50 grand profit. Which compnay has more money.

If you knew how business works, they you would have understood that this is not a bankruptcy filing, its regular business loans for meeting operational expenses which arose out of delay in payments from clients. And the company is not going to IMF or Iron Brother to get loans against sovereign rights.

And as far as profits are concerns it earns more than the amount PAF invests in purchasing new arms in a given financial year. You can check the financial results available in investors section on the HAL website :)

Oh, also do get the connections between brain and mouth checked next time before you quote me. :)

Sir, PAC is the biggest and one of the largest Aeronautical hub in ASIA, it would be difficult for any company to come anywhere close to it in regard to range of products, clientele and the R&D expertise. So forget me, even Russians and Chinese would not have audacity to match with it.

Hope this gives you peace...

If you knew how business works, they you would have understood that this is not a bankruptcy filing, its regular business loans for meeting operational expenses which arose out of delay in payments from clients. And the company is not going to IMF or Iron Brother to get loans against sovereign rights.

And as far as profits are concerns it earns more than the amount PAF invests in purchasing new arms in a given financial year. You can check the financial results available in investors section on the HAL website :)

Oh, also do get the connections between brain and mouth checked next time before you quote me. :)

Sir, PAC is the biggest and one of the largest Aeronautical hub in ASIA, it would be difficult for any company to come anywhere close to it in regard to range of products, clientele and the R&D expertise. So forget me, even Russians and Chinese would not have audacity match with it.

you write all that and you dont understand that they cant pay wages? turnover means jack if you cant pay wages

you write all that and you dont understand that they cant pay wages? turnover means jack if you cant pay wages
Didnt i said check the connections.
Please read again, i understand at times its difficult to understand business matters. As only the selective words gets scanned by brain which is not looking to understand, but only looking to fire a response trigger.

Sir, PAC is the biggest and one of the largest Aeronautical hub in ASIA, it would be difficult for any company to come anywhere close to it in regard to range of products, clientele and the R&D expertise. So forget me, even Russians and Chinese would not have audacity to match with it.

Hope this gives you peace...
An attempt at sarcaism i presume.

If by money you mean operating expenses, then the billion dollar company will have more money and in all probability, also have a better standing in the market than the smaller company.

Profit and loss are just trends for large companies. And by that standard, does a loss making Apple have more money or a profit making no name phone company?

I wish the OP had posted the whole link and not just a portion of it.

HAL is not making a "loss" out of incompetence nor due to its customers "not buying their product".
On the contrary, it's due to its customers not paying their dues.

IAF's portion in the 2018-2019 budget had been slashed.
It's a new government they are trying out new things, but over all, these are public entities and HAL is just too big to fail and the forces will eventually get the money they need to pay off their dues, like they do, always.

As of December 31, dues are Rs 15,700 crore, and Madhavan said it would touch Rs 20,000 crore by March 31. The Ministry of Defence (MoD) had approved a budget of Rs 13,700 crore for 2017-18, and revised budget for 2018-19 was Rs 33,715 crore, including the pending amount from 2017-18.“Of this, an allotment of Rs 20,287 crore came and balance in receivables was Rs 16,420 crore. As of today, pending dues are Rs 15,700 crore. And none of this is money we want as advance, it is for products and services we’ve delivered already,” Madhavan said.Of the Rs 15,700 crore, about Rs 14,500 crore is due from IAF and the rest from the Indian army, navy and the coast guard. The IAF has paid only Rs 2,000 crore since September 2017. It's present dues stand at Rs 14,500 crore.HAL’s business is dependent on MoD, which has to allot budget to the armed forces, which in turn pay HAL for the business. “We’ve always been cash rich, this is the first time ever, or at least in the past two to three decades that we’ve borrowed money,” Madhavan said.

Back
Top Bottom